Shaming Democrats ..

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

You can't shame democrats........ their lust for power, and money makes them immune to shame and every other decent human feeling....

What's the deal with Democrats and their political control of Chicago, (Democrats call all the shots) .. 13 homicides in 6 days, what the hell are you losers doing about it after decades of constant failures, still more failure. :confused:

Yep. Chicago, my hometown, has sadly become a shithole, thanks to Dem leadership for SO many years. It's so sad to see.

Since 1931....complete control by the democrat party.....Minneapolis....complete democrat control since 1971.....Atlanta.....complete democrat party control since 1879.

But...it is the Republicans fault .......

So you don't have the balls to hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their blatant racism.

Nor do you have the balls to back up your accusations that I'm a liar.

My goodness. You're just... nothing.

Dismissed.

Every single time. They twist themselves into a pretzel to try to pretend that they don't see the blatant racism and refuse to speak up about it.

Bunch of cowards.
Yep. Worse than being an individual, miserable, paranoid racist is being an enabler of racism. And that's what these cowards do, day in, day out.

We'll get past this.
Democrats enable racism and all they have to do is be a Democrat and refuse to hold their Democratic Party responsible and cowardly blame anyone else.

So you don't have the balls to hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their blatant racism.

Nor do you have the balls to back up your accusations that I'm a liar.

My goodness. You're just... nothing.

Dismissed.

Every single time. They twist themselves into a pretzel to try to pretend that they don't see the blatant racism and refuse to speak up about it.

Bunch of cowards.

Talk about blind...

Every single core group of the democrat party is racist.

the leadership of the democrat party is racist....

Bill Clinton, friends and ally to segregationists....

barak obama....friend and ally to the racists al sharpton, louis farrkhan and jeremiah wright....

The democrat party is the home of racists of all skin colors....and you don't see it.

Talk about blind...

barak obama....friend and ally to the racists al sharpton, louis farrkhan and jeremiah wright....

The democrat party is the home of racists of all skin colors....and you don't see it.

Here's a quote by one of your fellow conservatives here.

"Who Causes US Recessions? In recent times...Wetbacks and unproductive degenerate pieces of shit"

Do you have a problem with this quote? Don't chicken-shit run away. Answer the question.

Talk about blind...

"Who Causes US Recessions? In recent times...Wetbacks and unproductive degenerate pieces of shit"

Do you have a problem with this quote? Don't chicken-shit run away. Answer the question.
Hell, they run like scared bunnies when I post my ever-growing list of their hate.

On the other hand, maybe they have the balls to address ONE by itself.

Talk about blind...

Wow...internet trolling.......vs the actual history and current status of the entire democrat party and its leadership...

Please...explain to us how the core groups of the democrat party are not racist by the very standards they set up...

Black lives matter...racist.
Congressional Black Caucus....racist.
Nation of Islam...racist.
La Raza....racist.

Bill clinton and barak obama, last two democrat Presidents...both racists......and friends and allies to actual, real racists........

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it .. Now" BLM

.. as they are welcomed to the White House by Democrats, Obama and supporting terrorist sympathizers through-out the Democratic Party..

Now it's riots, murder, anarchy, arson , okay all sorts of mayhem brought to America with Democratic Party inspiration, failure and lawlessness...

Last edited:
Talk about blind...

Wow...internet trolling.......vs the actual history and current status of the entire democrat party and its leadership...

Please...explain to us how the core groups of the democrat party are not racist by the very standards they set up...

La Raza....racist.

Bill clinton and barak obama, last two democrat Presidents...both racists......and friends and allies to actual, real racists........

Aaaaaand, no answer.

So predictable.

Talk about blind...

La Raza....racist.

Looks like this one doesn't have the balls either.

Next.

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

It was southern Democrat that signed the Civil War Act, how strange it was the South that started the Jim Crow law and the KKK.

Now white supremacist have taken over and the conservatives, ever since 1950.

2aguy , you still there?

It's real simple. Tell me that quote is racist and you find it unacceptable. I'm waiting.

Moron, it is racist and it is unacceptable......I don't support racism of any kind from anyone regardless of their skin color...

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs......and yet you shit stains support them with money and power......

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable...that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

I am waiting........you twit.

Talk about blind...

La Raza....racist.

Looks like this one doesn't have the balls either.

Next.

Sheesh, you sure got eyes on the balls today... but alas no strikes...

2aguy , you still there?

It's real simple. Tell me that quote is racist and you find it unacceptable. I'm waiting.

Moron, it is racist and it is unacceptable......I don't support racism of any kind from anyone regardless of their skin color...

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs......and yet you shit stains support them with money and power......

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable...that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

Oh good. You actually stepped up and called it racist. I'm proud of you. Now when is the last time you actually called out one of the posters around here for saying racist things?

Have you ever?

2aguy , you still there?

Oh good. You actually stepped up and called it racist. I'm proud of you. Now when is the last time you actually called out one of the posters around here for saying racist things?

Have you ever?

That's not my job..........I am here to expose the actual, real racism of the democrat party that is getting innocent men, women and children killed and destroying their futures...you shit stain.....

Hey....asswipe....

Forum List

Back