Something is not right about the upcoming election

Something is not right about the upcoming election?​

You mean the fact that we have two dwindling old fucks to choose from?

Two dwindling old fucks that are never going to do anything for average Americans

Unless it helps the oligarchs on the back end

Or maybe how some people now hate their co workers, neighbors, friends and even family because they disagree with them politically?

Like that?
Do you think Trump looked like a "dwindling old fuck" during his two hour speech in the Bronx yesterday?

Why do you jag-offs pretend to rebut what I say without contradicting anything I've written or presenting any contrary information to back you up? Are you too stupid to do so, or is it just a matter of my making points that you cannot rebut?

I won't lose any sleep over it. In order to insult someone you have to have at least a modicum of cred. You don't.
Your comments are so based in non-reality, there is nothing valid to rebut.

Prove me wrong

You know…..actual EVIDENCE of a stolen election
Not what your Crybaby Loser tells you to say
You've been shown the evidence repeatedly. But you masters have told you to ignore it.

Your cult got one over on the country. Good on you. Don't expect to ever happen again though. You are going to pay a rather steep price for installing Demented Joey in the WH for four years.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
When Trump is defeated, so easily, beautiful, a beautiful thing ...

And the trials resume, another beautiful, absolutely stable beautiful thing ...

Other matters will be impacted rightfully.
“We just planted ourselves on the couch and smoked a ton of crack,” reads another passage of the book. “For endless hours, day after day, it was the same numbing ritual, over and over and over: pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light; pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light; pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light.”-Hunter Biden

You've been shown the evidence repeatedly. But you masters have told you to ignore it.

Your cult got one over on the country. Good on you. Don't expect to ever happen again though. You are going to pay a rather steep price for installing Demented Joey in the WH for four years.
ME?
I don’t get to decide these things

Actual courts saw your evidence, laughed and sent you packing

“We just planted ourselves on the couch and smoked a ton of crack,” reads another passage of the book. “For endless hours, day after day, it was the same numbing ritual, over and over and over: pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light; pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light; pipe, Chore Boy, crack, light.”-Hunter Biden

Guess what?
Hunter Biden is not running for President

Forum List

Back