Setting The Record Straight

SO black racism is OK because there is white racism... so the white racists say it's ok because there is black racism.
Fighting racism with more racism is a fools game & just digging a deeper hole.
What actual laws or policies are denying blacks of anything now?
Are you just oblivious to how we have been treated all of the time America has been a country or are you just stump stupid?

White racism is based on a BELIEF in the inferiority of, in this case, blacks. It is a belief that was made with no evidence and has been proven untrue.

This claim of black racism primarily comes from right-wing whites and is used as a diversion or to dismiss claims of modern white racism or the history of white racism. What you call black racism is the response of some blacks to the way blacks have been treated. It is not taught by blacks, it is not based on falsehoods and furthermore there is 245 years of continuing evidence supporting the reason for the mistrust.

As for laws and policies, let's start with voter suppression. Then understand that words written on paper that are not enforced are not really anything but colored paper. The Civil Rights act was passed but laws are not strongy enforced and a lot of whites don't follow them. Then you seem to think that because whites say something is over, it means that magically all the damage disappears and everybody is even. Blacks have been robbed of probably 100 trillion dollars since America was a colony. That money would have accumulated wealth that blacks don't have now.

Dont know that "some of the members" here believe anything like that. Are you saying it's not possible to FIND racial bias against American blacks in any other corner of the world?

If you want to toss the ball and catch it yourself -- that's fun to watch. :banana:
I have read the comments from whites here. Now if they can't handle the criticism, that's too bad because they sure love telling us blacks about ourselves.

I have read the comments from whites here. Now if they can't handle the criticism, that's too bad because they sure love telling us blacks about ourselves.

But why is it IMPOSSIBLE that black America or black Americans are NOT hated in other places in the world? And why does it MATTER whether that hate is MORE or EQUAL or LESS than some fictitious percentage of white Americans?

Are there DEGREES of hate that matter that much? BESIDES "dangerous" hate and "benign bias"? Say....

Why is "MORE" important to you in those statements? Why not "SOME" or "just as much"?

There IS a lot of black hate for Asians and Hispanics. Also actual conflict in communities. Also the other way around. If you ARE a history buff, you KNOW that Asian stores were targeted in some city riots and competition for housing, jobs, schools is a source of race irritation TODAY and recently.

Also seems to be a lot of black on asian crime increase during and since COvid. Especially in NYC.
And if you know your history, then you know Asians were allowed to buy property in the black communities and open businesses while blacks were denied business. And I find it funny how an Asian group studies the violence and finds that the large number of attacks were by whites. And since whites like you love to have amnesia, the history of violence against Asians is dominated by whites.

The fact is that whites have done damage to all these groups.

In order for this country to reach its potential by becoming united, whites MUST face what they have done instead of all the time trying to point at everyone else.

But why is it IMPOSSIBLE that black America or black Americans are NOT hated in other places in the world? And why does it MATTER whether that hate is MORE or EQUAL or LESS than some fictitious percentage of white Americans?

Are there DEGREES of hate that matter that much? BESIDES "dangerous" hate and "benign bias"? Say....
I didn't say it was impossible but we are talking about America. Not other countries. I know from experience that Africans do not hate black Americans and neither do blacks from the Caribbean. The only people who make these kinds of comments have been right wing whites, most of whom are racists. I am not talking about any fictional whites flacaltenn, you can stop lying to yourself about that and whatever kind of drug you're taking that has you talking crazy, you might want to consider trying something else.

That far left never teaches their loyal followers the history of slavery, including those that sold the slaves.

And FDR put Japanese in Camps just for being Japanese and that far left celebrate him for this!
What is not taught about is the real way the trade was conducted. We get a disingenuous tale from racist whites about blacks rounding up and selling each other. But Africans tell us another story. And it's more believable because they don't deny the sale of slaves but the circumstances are much different than the disingenuous white story.

What is not taught about is the real way the trade was conducted. We get a disingenuous tale from racist whites about blacks rounding up and selling each other. But Africans tell us another story. And it's more believable because they don't deny the sale of slaves but the circumstances are much different than the disingenuous white story.

And you see the far left denies real history as slavery still exists in Africa.

And they allow the white elites to tell them this!

And if you know your history, then you know Asians were allowed to buy property in the black communities and open businesses while blacks were denied business. And I find it funny how an Asian group studies the violence and finds that the large number of attacks were by whites. And since whites like you love to have amnesia, the history of violence against Asians is dominated by whites.

History of asian abuse is PROBABLY mostly by whites. Uncontested. But the RECENT crime that matters NOW is predominantly black on asian.

Again, I know most of this history. More concerned on pushing ahead and dealing with CURRENT and FUTURE problems from a FULL knowledge of where race relations are today. I'm not holding grudges against Babylonians today for enslaving my people, nor am I holding grudges against Germans for concentration camps. IN FACT, I bought a VW (HitlerMobile) just a couple years ago and I love it. :biggrin:

Also worked in Germany for awhile in the 90s and 2000s and was EMBARRASSED by all the apologies that I got. I KNOW all that history of abuse from biblical times to today -- and outside of the small fraction of haters CAPABLE of hurting me -- I'm good with just being WARY of the history.

https://crime-data-explorer.fr.cloud.gov/pages/explorer/crime/hate-crime

IN absolute numbers. JUST "hate" crimes.

Offender Race
Sort By: Category
White

Black or African American

Unknown

Multiple

Asian

Total

Those rose to the level of "Hate Crime" -- meaning they determine the motive/intent. In RAW Crime statistics you find -----

Black on Asian Crime Reporting​

It’s rare to see statistics of Black on Asian crime and Black on Chinese crime published in popular media. Thankfully, the US Department of Justice publishes an annual victimization report shows detailed statistics from which we can distill insight into Black on Asian crime. Ideally we’d like to get insight of Black on Chinese crime, but the statistics aren’t that detailed yet. This analysis of Black against Asian crime was based on the 2018 report.

Black on Asian Violent Crime Statistics​

In 2018, there were 182,230 reports of Asian victims. Of these, the offender was white 24% of the time and Black 28% of the time. For comparison, the US population is 62% White, 12% Black, 17% Hispanic, and 6% Asian.
So while the US population has more white people than black people, Asians are victimized in violent crime by Black people more often than by White people even without adjusting for the population difference.

Are you just oblivious to how we have been treated all of the time America has been a country or are you just stump stupid?

White racism is based on a BELIEF in the inferiority of, in this case, blacks. It is a belief that was made with no evidence and has been proven untrue.

"A belief in inferiority" only applies to certified white supremacists. THose guys suck at marching and generally are NOT any kind of threat because their arguments are senseless. Only mostly powerless simpletons that couldn't fill a college gym.

It's not the remnants of "systemic racism" that exist more broadly in the white population. That's not based on belief in inferiority, It is a desire to avoid contact or bad experiences in life coupled with simple preference for being with their own kind.. Even a judgement on cultural differences or political differences.

Are you focused on 300 years of wrongs in HISTORY because you cant absorb the actual greatly improved STATE of race relations today and tend to want to bury the "underlying causes" of slow progress in the black communities? I'm pretty sure that IS the case. Because history is studied for ERRORS and tactics -- doesn't really play a role in achieving progress for current/future generations.

THAT - gets navigated starting with the "current state of affairs" and plans to improve them avoiding the historical wrongs and errors.

Last edited:
And you see the far left denies real history as slavery still exists in Africa.

And they allow the white elites to tell them this!
No, the right denies that the issue is not about slavery in Africa. It is about white racism in America. The racism that has continued for 159 years after slavery was ended in the states rebelling against the union.

Do you understand this? If you do, you can stop talking about Africa and face white racism here.

"A belief in inferiority" only applies to certified white supremacists. THose guys suck at marching and generally are NOT any kind of threat because their arguments are senseless. Only mostly powerless simpletons that couldn't fill a college gym.

It's not the remnants of "systemic racism" that exist more broadly in the white population. That's not based on belief in inferiority, It is a desire to avoid contact or bad experiences in life coupled with simple preference for being with their own kind.. Even a judgement on cultural differences or political differences.

Are you focused on 300 years of wrongs in HISTORY because you cant absorb the actual greatly improved STATE of race relations today and tend to want to bury the "underlying causes" of slow progress in the black communities? I'm pretty sure that IS the case. Because history is studied for ERRORS and tactics -- doesn't really play a role in achieving progress for current/future generations.

THAT - gets navigated starting with the "current state of affairs" and plans to improve them avoiding the historical wrongs and errors.
To you race relations are seriously improved, to me they aren't. And until you turn black and face what we do, I strongly suggest you stop trying to tell me how much things have improved accirding to a white man. I'm not talking about 300 years of anything, we are now in year 403.

And studying the mistakes of history helps future generations not make the same mistakes. You want us too be satisfied with a half done job. Excuse me if I don't jump for joy because we can take dumps in the same bathroom, but until blacks have the same unemployment rate as whites, the same poverty rate, the same median income, a share of the national wealth in proportion to our population, are represented in our proportion of the population in every field, that we have 13 percent of the publicly traded companies, own 13 percent of American businesses and that black business earn 13 percent of the business receipts, do not try telling me how much everything has improved because all the things I have just mentioned are low due to continuing white racism.

This claim of black racism primarily comes from right-wing whites and is used as a diversion or to dismiss claims of modern white racism or the history of white racism. What you call black racism is the response of some blacks to the way blacks have been treated. It is not taught by blacks, it is not based on falsehoods and furthermore there is 245 years of continuing evidence supporting the reason for the mistrust.

As for laws and policies, let's start with voter suppression. Then understand that words written on paper that are not enforced are not really anything but colored paper. The Civil Rights act was passed but laws are not strongy enforced and a lot of whites don't follow them. Then you seem to think that because whites say something is over, it means that magically all the damage disappears and everybody is even. Blacks have been robbed of probably 100 trillion dollars since America was a colony. That money would have accumulated wealth that blacks don't have now.
Voter suppression where? Where are the laws & policies designed to keep blacks from voting? If you say ID laws you know I'm just going to laugh at you.
Justifying your own racism is another fools errand because there is no justification.
All racism is based on beliefs of inferiority or superiority. All races are guilty. All races enslaved each other at some point.
Your philosophy of making up for past racism with present racism just leads to excuses for future racism.
How about you stop drinking the CRT koolaide & look at the reality that the vast majority of us DGAS what color you are if you are a decent person?

Forum List

Back