Sesame Street Parade Totally Triggered These Little Girls - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An outraged mother is calling out Sesame Place after she said her two Black daughters were shunned by a character. The woman, identified as Jodi on Instagram, was with her children as they watched characters parade through the theme park. Video footage captured by the mother shows the two girls excitedly reaching out to touch the character Rosita. As Rosita nears the girls, she is seen high-fiving other children and a white woman standing next to the two girls. Instead of high-fiving Jodi’s girls, the character is witnessed waving her hand “no” and avoiding contact with the girls all together.

The angered mother said she attempted to complain about the incident to a member of management but was unsuccessful. Social media users were equally outraged by the footage, many of whom believe race played a factor in the girls being ignored. Jodi further shared a screenshot of her DMs showing that a member of the Sesame Place management team eventually contacted her regarding the incident."

Now to be fair to Sesame Street released a statement in response claiming that the person in the costume was not saying "No" to the little girls but instead, was saying "No" to a woman back in the crowd who was asking the Rosita character to hold their baby..which is against policy to do so......the person in the costume claims to have never seen the little girls -- even tho he or she was looking directly at them when he or she waved them off....and when on to high-five the very next little girl, who was not black.. ....Now, I can see anybody who has ever been the parent of a little girl, can probably empathize; but maybe those little girls were rude...what did those little girls do before the video started shooting? They aren't angels.....

but, on the bright side -- it's good to see someone at Sesame Street finally stand up to angry thug blacks ....who says these people in these costumes have to be nice to these little girls, for what? Because they are black?? What if the character was afraid they would be assaulted by those little girls? Like I said, we didm't see what happened before the video.... Did they make threatening looks? We don't know... Hopefully, conservatives who are normally very upset with Sesame Street's pro-LGBTQ woke mob agenda will at least defend them against the more dangerous agenda -- the angry black mother mob who has far more damage to our great nation.....

Last edited:
tenor.gif

^^^ That didn't look like an innocent incident to me. Whoever is inside that costume should be kicked where it counts along with whoever decided to get rid of this late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman. To me, he is the best person from the Sesame Street show.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

God bless you and the girls who were shunned always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love that angel holding that Sesame Street sign)

P.S. I have never seen anyone with better burns on the side compared to his. And then there is his voice and his smile and his singing and his songwriting..........to me, Northern Calloway was and still is the complete and total package and yes, I am fully aware of the Lithium that was eventually added to his picture and why.

Last edited:
It seems some folks should read up on the creation of Sesame Street and then they will see why this isn't being treated as an "innocent" incident by certain folks...

Obviously the person in the costume fucked up.....for them to try to sloppily spin it with that poor excuse is only compounding their PR problem.....but, obviously, it is not on the same level of how triggered right-wingers were by the sheer existence of certain Disney characters...oh the short memories of the reactionary right...

Now to be fair to Sesame Street released a statement in response claiming that the person in the costume was not saying "No" to the little girls but instead, was saying "No" to a woman back in the crowd who was asking the Rosita character to hold their baby..which is against policy to do so......the person in the costume claims to have never seen the little girls -- even tho he or she was looking directly at them when he or she waved them off....and when on to high-five the very next little girl, who was not black.. ....Now, I can see anybody who has ever been the parent of a little girl, can probably empathize; but maybe those little girls were rude...what did those little girls do before the video started shooting? They aren't angels.....
:laughing0301:
Biff, have you ever worn one of those costumes?

But, yes. The guy in costume rightfully ignored lesser citizens.

It seems some folks should read up on the creation of Sesame Street and then they will see why this isn't being treated as an "innocent" incident by certain folks...

Obviously the person in the costume fucked up.....for them to try to sloppily spin it with that poor excuse is only compounding their PR problem.....but, obviously, it is not on the same level of how triggered right-wingers were by the sheer existence of certain Disney characters...oh the short memories of the reactionary right...

One thing is for certain....black people like you excel at making mountains out of mole hills.

One thing is for certain....black people like you excel at making mountains out of mole hills.
Sure bro....

And you cape for a party that tried to overturn an election because their cult leader didn't win....

Something not a single black person has done for the history of this country -- DESPITE DAMN GOOD REASON TO -- but please tell me more about these mountains and mole hills...

Gee, I wonder what would have happened if, every time one of the black people in my neighborhood shined me on, I had pitched a fit and hollered "RACIST".

Blacks are extremely self-segregating and that is totally okay with the leftist ghouls who never percieve it as discriminatory. And I say "FUCK Y'ALL".

"An outraged mother is calling out Sesame Place after she said her two Black daughters were shunned by a character. The woman, identified as Jodi on Instagram, was with her children as they watched characters parade through the theme park. Video footage captured by the mother shows the two girls excitedly reaching out to touch the character Rosita. As Rosita nears the girls, she is seen high-fiving other children and a white woman standing next to the two girls. Instead of high-fiving Jodi’s girls, the character is witnessed waving her hand “no” and avoiding contact with the girls all together.

The angered mother said she attempted to complain about the incident to a member of management but was unsuccessful. Social media users were equally outraged by the footage, many of whom believe race played a factor in the girls being ignored. Jodi further shared a screenshot of her DMs showing that a member of the Sesame Place management team eventually contacted her regarding the incident."

but, on the bright side -- it's good to see someone at Sesame Street finally stand up to angry thug blacks ....who says these people in these costumes have to be nice to these little girls, for what? Because they are black?? What if the character was afraid they would be assaulted by those little girls? Like I said, we didm't see what happened before the video.... Did they make threatening looks? We don't know... Hopefully, conservatives who are normally very upset with Sesame Street's pro-LGBTQ woke mob agenda will at least defend them against the more dangerous agenda -- the angry black mother mob who has far more damage to our great nation.....

Everything is racist to the Blacks, isn't it?

I'm betting that kids get ignored every day in a setting like that. During busy times, the character would have to ignore some of the kids as they wouldn't be able to have contact with all of them. I'm betting there are white kids that have the same thing happen to them, just as what happened here.

I am going to guess we will soon see other footage of this same character touching other black children.
I buy the release by Sesame Street since he waved "no" before he reached the girls and while walking past them.
Those mask certainly limit visibility, and it is quite possible he did not see them.
She probably wants free tickets or something.

Everything is racist to the Blacks, isn't it?
No, just racism.......some folks tend to not tolerate it in any sense; in any setting....just in case you dic suckers think shit is sweet and try to bring back the good ole days...

Others tend to be quiet about it because they don't want to make folks like you upset....because they want you to like them.....call them "one of the good ones" -- you know, the kind that lets you touch their hair and treat them like pets....

The rest of us, we not willing to tolerate disrespect in exchange for protecting your fragile feelings...

No, just racism.......some folks tend to not tolerate it in any sense; in any setting....just in case you dic suckers think shit is sweet and try to bring back the good ole days...

Others tend to be quiet about it because they don't want to make folks like you upset....because they want you to like them.....call them "one of the good ones" -- you know, the kind that lets you touch their hair and treat them like pets....

The rest of us, we not willing to tolerate disrespect in exchange for protecting your fragile feelings...
What are you gonna do about it?

You don't get respect because you don't deserve respect.

It's no give-and-take with you fuckers. It's all take.

So why don't you cry a little more and we will laugh at you a little more.

:beer:

…to the point where it is impossible for non-Black people and Black people to get along.

Things were actually looking pretty good before Obama's if-I-had-a-son, police-acted-stupidly, race-baiting ass came along.

What do you think about that, Biff?
When was this time?

When things were looking pretty good? Pretty good to who??

are we talking about the 1980's?

1990's?

When?

I'll let MLK explain.....because it is definitely true...

005_mlk-15bCgEe3DGAjDCzqSzO74Iw.jpg

The reason you morons pretend like we had a racial utopia before Obama was president is because his sheer existence triggered you folks so much that a backlash was inevitable....your reaction "Damn darkies, one of you became president....shut up now..stop trying to progress even further, that's enough"

In fact -- the backlash was so great that you morons started worshiping a guy just because he claimed the black guy wasn't born here...that's it...that was all it took for Trump to get a cult following among Conservatives......so fuck what you whining about

What are you gonna do about it?

You don't get respect because you don't deserve respect.

It's no give-and-take with you fuckers. It's all take.

So why don't you cry a little more and we will laugh at you a little more.

:beer:
Keep progressing and keep making you pussies whine about each new level that is reached......make you pussies keep whining about wanting to return to the the past...that is what we are going to do..and have done and will keep doing

But thanks for letting us know you are firmly on the OTHER SIDE of that...most Conservatives have always been ...until they get defeated......and have to pretend they were not the same dic suckers who were just on the losing side...

Forum List

Back