Sesame Street Parade Totally Triggered These Little Girls - LOL

No, just racism.......some folks tend to not tolerate it in any sense; in any setting....just in case you dic suckers think shit is sweet and try to bring back the good ole days...

Others tend to be quiet about it because they don't want to make folks like you upset....because they want you to like them.....call them "one of the good ones" -- you know, the kind that lets you touch their hair and treat them like pets....

The rest of us, we not willing to tolerate disrespect in exchange for protecting your fragile feelings...
Blacks have this filthy ass entitlement mentality that the stupid White Guilt Libtards have brainwashed them with.

Everything fucking thing is racist to them because the pukey White Guilt Libtards have instilled that mindset.

It is despicable.

Keep progressing and keep making you pussies whine about each new level that is reached......make you pussies keep whining about wanting to return to the the past...that is what we are going to do..and have done and will keep doing

But thanks for letting us know you are firmly on the OTHER SIDE of that...most Conservatives have always been ...until they get defeated......and have to pretend they were not the same dic suckers who were just on the losing side...
All that progress and you STILL suck?

:laughing0301:

Oops...guess it wasn't an isolated incident...seems like the racist costume guy just doesn't like black kids.....roll that bean footage...

Blacks have this filthy ass entitlement mentality that the stupid White Guilt Libtards have brainwashed them with.

Everything fucking thing is racist to them because the pukey White Guilt Libtards have instilled that mindset.

It is despicable.
Well, I am sure you will straighten those darkies out bro....

Just a few more message board comments being angry about black folks will do the trick.....keep up the fight bro
By the way, we can totally agree that everything is "Communist" tho right??

See too many commercials with minorities in it...communist...

Pissed off because Starbucks cups aren't Christian enough at Christmas, communist...

Upset that your cult leader lost an election.....communist

Guy storms the capitol with Confederate flag....Patriot..

capitol-insurrectionists-confederate-flag-twitter--1200x799.jpg

Last edited:
Oops...guess it wasn't an isolated incident...seems like the racist costume guy just doesn't like black kids.....roll that bean footage...

there you have it folks.

Sesame Street is racist. Shut that fucking shit down along with all of NPR and other public broadcasting.

I agree with you , Biff.

Sesame Street should be canceled. Forever. Along with all other public broadcasting.

Just a few more message board comments being angry about black folks will do the trick.....keep up the fight bro

Pissed off because Starbucks cups aren't Christian enough at Christmas, communist...

View attachment 671479
Did you go to college?

I mean you seem like you have an education. I mean that seriously.

If you went to college, you will know with certainty that it is infested with marxists. Nobody can say with a straight face that it's not.

I went to A&M. That is probably the most conservative public university in the world.

It is infested with marxists.

Did you go to college?

I mean you seem like you have an education. I mean that seriously.

If you went to college, you will know with certainty that it is infested with marxists. Nobody can say with a straight face that it's not.

I went to A&M. That is probably the most conservative public university in the world.

It is infested with marxists.
Cool story bro...

Is that why we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid, because colleges are infested with Marxists?

Is that why we need weaken labor protections and collective bargaining and boost corporate power?? Because you no likey college??

Why go to A&M? Why not go to Bob Jones University..far less Marxists there...

In fact, as much as Conservatives claim to hate elite institutions, why do they bend over backwards to get their kids sent there...along side of those "infested Marxists"??

I mean, how desperate do you have to be to beg a drug addicted pedophile child sex trafficker to get your kid into a marxist infested college...why didn't he just send his kid to Prager U instead?

Cool story bro...

Is that why we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid, because colleges are infested with Marxists?

Is that why we need weaken labor protections and collective bargaining and boost corporate power?? Because you no likey college??

Why go to A&M? Why not go to Bob Jones University..far less Marxists there...

In fact, as much as Conservatives claim to hate elite institutions, why do they bend over backwards to get their kids sent there...along side of those "infested Marxists"??

I mean, how desperate do you have to be to beg a drug addicted pedophile child sex trafficker to get your kid into a marxist infested college...why didn't he just send his kid to Prager U instead?
You completely missed the point.

How typical.

You completely missed the point.

How typical.
You have no point....

Do you understand since the 50's and 60's -- you folks have been saying the same shit.....always blaming the social progress that rejected your Conservatism as the work of "Marxists" -- because people just not wanting to deal with your bullshit was just too much to accept...no, it was those "Jews" that put those ideas in those kids heads...it is tiring......

That is why whenever I bring up policies -- pussies like you whine...because at the end of the day -- that is what most people care about....policies...not your butthurt over losing your so-called "place" in society....

America will never be 1950's again -- where everything is centered on white men -- so get the fuck over it or get the fuck out.....because when you folks tried to get the rest of us to shut and accept it, we mobilized, we changed hearts, we changed minds.......you can't do that and you mad about it...

You have no point....

Do you understand since the 50's and 60's -- you folks have been saying the same shit.....always blaming the social progress that rejected your Conservatism as the work of "Marxists" -- because people just not wanting to deal with your bullshit was just too much to accept...no, it was those "Jews" that put those ideas in those kids heads...it is tiring......

That is why whenever I bring up policies -- pussies like you whine...because at the end of the day -- that is what most people care about....policies...not your butthurt over losing your so-called "place" in society....

America will never be 1950's again -- where everything is centered on white men -- so get the fuck over it or get the fuck out.....because when you folks tried to get the rest of us to shut and accept it, we mobilized, we changed hearts, we changed minds.......you can't do that and you mad about it...
Blah blah blah.

They are self-identified Marxists, Biff.
:dunno:

But, continue with your rant.

View attachment 671479
Too bad the Confederacy couldn't have followed up after Bull Run and captured DC. The flag would have flown over the Capitol and this would be a much better country to live in.

The Negros would be out picking cotton rather than bitching about racism.

"An outraged mother is calling out Sesame Place after she said her two Black daughters were shunned by a character. The woman, identified as Jodi on Instagram, was with her children as they watched characters parade through the theme park. Video footage captured by the mother shows the two girls excitedly reaching out to touch the character Rosita. As Rosita nears the girls, she is seen high-fiving other children and a white woman standing next to the two girls. Instead of high-fiving Jodi’s girls, the character is witnessed waving her hand “no” and avoiding contact with the girls all together.

The angered mother said she attempted to complain about the incident to a member of management but was unsuccessful. Social media users were equally outraged by the footage, many of whom believe race played a factor in the girls being ignored. Jodi further shared a screenshot of her DMs showing that a member of the Sesame Place management team eventually contacted her regarding the incident."

Now to be fair to Sesame Street released a statement in response claiming that the person in the costume was not saying "No" to the little girls but instead, was saying "No" to a woman back in the crowd who was asking the Rosita character to hold their baby..which is against policy to do so......the person in the costume claims to have never seen the little girls -- even tho he or she was looking directly at them when he or she waved them off....and when on to high-five the very next little girl, who was not black.. ....Now, I can see anybody who has ever been the parent of a little girl, can probably empathize; but maybe those little girls were rude...what did those little girls do before the video started shooting? They aren't angels.....

but, on the bright side -- it's good to see someone at Sesame Street finally stand up to angry thug blacks ....who says these people in these costumes have to be nice to these little girls, for what? Because they are black?? What if the character was afraid they would be assaulted by those little girls? Like I said, we didm't see what happened before the video.... Did they make threatening looks? We don't know... Hopefully, conservatives who are normally very upset with Sesame Street's pro-LGBTQ woke mob agenda will at least defend them against the more dangerous agenda -- the angry black mother mob who has far more damage to our great nation.....

Richard Dawson on Family Feud didn't like touching black people.

View attachment 671479

Want to guess how many black guys that guy with hte flag killed?

Wow! Shitting in your pants because somebody dressed in a hairy suit DIDN'T touch your kid? Sounds like extreme racial narcissism to me!! "OOOO, they didn't touch me cause I'm black"!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Can these people get any more PATHETIC??!!??

Obvioulsy they WANT their kids groomed by strangers. John Wayne Gacy would have a FIELD DAY with Bozo Biden and his 3 Ring Peodphile Circus running the gambit on this country now.....especially reinforcing these blacks' stereotypes of EVERYBODY that doesn't kiss their asses and cater to their EVERY WHIM!!!

rofl-laughing.gif

Last edited:
Every one keeps telling the same LIE. pretending we all don't suffer from racism.
I may have more or less of a preference for a more diverse neighborhood than you.
There are limits to how much mixing Any RACE has a preference for.

Sesame Street is a PBS-owned property. PBS is run by all Liberals and they are being sued for racism; clearly, not meeting their culture for inclusivity.

God definitely has a sense of humor.

there you have it folks.

Sesame Street is racist. Shut that fucking shit down along with all of NPR and other public broadcasting.

I agree with you , Biff.

Sesame Street should be canceled. Forever. Along with all other public broadcasting.
Two things. If you have ever worn one of those costumes you would be surprised with what you cant see, & how they throw off your focus.
The person inside that costume is responsible for their behavior, Good bad or indifferent. Don't see how one persons behavior reflects on a the whole company.
PS The whole thing is OVER KILL. and dam silly.

Two things. If you have ever worn one of those costumes you would be surprised with what you cant see, & how they throw off your focus.
Yes. That was my point earlier.

I was just strategically conceding the point to further poke at the OP's constant state of rage against white people.

"An outraged mother is calling out Sesame Place after she said her two Black daughters were shunned by a character. The woman, identified as Jodi on Instagram, was with her children as they watched characters parade through the theme park. Video footage captured by the mother shows the two girls excitedly reaching out to touch the character Rosita. As Rosita nears the girls, she is seen high-fiving other children and a white woman standing next to the two girls. Instead of high-fiving Jodi’s girls, the character is witnessed waving her hand “no” and avoiding contact with the girls all together.

The angered mother said she attempted to complain about the incident to a member of management but was unsuccessful. Social media users were equally outraged by the footage, many of whom believe race played a factor in the girls being ignored. Jodi further shared a screenshot of her DMs showing that a member of the Sesame Place management team eventually contacted her regarding the incident."

Now to be fair to Sesame Street released a statement in response claiming that the person in the costume was not saying "No" to the little girls but instead, was saying "No" to a woman back in the crowd who was asking the Rosita character to hold their baby..which is against policy to do so......the person in the costume claims to have never seen the little girls -- even tho he or she was looking directly at them when he or she waved them off....and when on to high-five the very next little girl, who was not black.. ....Now, I can see anybody who has ever been the parent of a little girl, can probably empathize; but maybe those little girls were rude...what did those little girls do before the video started shooting? They aren't angels.....

but, on the bright side -- it's good to see someone at Sesame Street finally stand up to angry thug blacks ....who says these people in these costumes have to be nice to these little girls, for what? Because they are black?? What if the character was afraid they would be assaulted by those little girls? Like I said, we didm't see what happened before the video.... Did they make threatening looks? We don't know... Hopefully, conservatives who are normally very upset with Sesame Street's pro-LGBTQ woke mob agenda will at least defend them against the more dangerous agenda -- the angry black mother mob who has far more damage to our great nation.....

The girls seem fine. Looks like their mom, the dipshit who wrote this article, and you are the people who got triggered.

lol

Forum List

Back