The Participation Trophy Generation

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Progressives love to teach people how to hate. From the standpoint of the USA and our history, anyone who thinks offensive speech should be reported-punished doesn't belong here. Beyond that, these people certainly aren't college material.

An argument if favor of letting people mess up their kids.

Giving into a child's whims and even encouraging aberrant behavior in your child may seem like child abuse and in a certain respect it is.

But, rather than be labeled a bigot or intolerant by seeking to punish your neighbor for taking their children to drag queen shows, or encouraging them to be the first gender fluid toddler on the block, we should be realize they are doing us a favor.

Children who grow up in dysfunctional families often grow up to be pretty dysfunctional themselves. They are the kind of people who abuse drugs and alcohol. They are the kind of people who list off a grocery list of their conditions and neurosis when they first meet anyone the way people used to list their university degrees (ADHD, PTSD, OCD, MOUSE, ad infinitum).

Ultimately, these children will continue their entire lives to be a burden on the system. They will have a steady stream of tax-payer funded counselors and mental health clinicians for most of their lives.

But ... they will never compete with the competent children. They will never beat out your child for an executive position with a Fortune 500 company. They will never drive up the housing market by leading successful lives. They will, in fact, ensure a steady source of fast-food workers, Costo stockboys, and Uber Drivers, keeping the cost of labor low for the successful children who go on to found companies and hire drones for themselves.

Bearing the fruits of what everyone with a tad of common sense saw coming.

Majorities of College Students Believe Offensive Speech Should be ‘Reported’

“65 percent believe that a fellow student who says something they consider offensive should be turned in”

All of these activities smell so much like Canada. We had police fining others for being outside after a particular hour, we had some ratting out their neighbours because their sons or brothers visited. To this day we have regular citizens operating as CI's for the police, not because of someone engaging in a crime, but to keep an eye on said citizen (East German Stasi used to call such dirtbags as "IM" go figure).

The big push by some in the U.S to have a system like ours followed after 9/11, it has become much worse over the years and the alt-left and education institutions have made it FAR worse. You may have even have surpassed Canada at this point, I know that places like Florida and NY for instance have many police and citizens working with Canadian police. Creepy...

Last edited:
I guess that I am one of the few who ended up okay for the most out of those who come from a dysfunctional family. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I have never done illegal drugs or got hooked on any that have ever been prescribed for me for any sickness that I have ever experienced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But then again, I have experienced very little dating too, by my own choice for the record that is, due to the fact that when people get married, both the wife and husband then has two sets of issues should their in-laws be just as screwed up.

An argument if favor of letting people mess up their kids.

Giving into a child's whims and even encouraging aberrant behavior in your child may seem like child abuse and in a certain respect it is.

But, rather than be labeled a bigot or intolerant by seeking to punish your neighbor for taking their children to drag queen shows, or encouraging them to be the first gender fluid toddler on the block, we should be realize they are doing us a favor.

Children who grow up in dysfunctional families often grow up to be pretty dysfunctional themselves. They are the kind of people who abuse drugs and alcohol. They are the kind of people who list off a grocery list of their conditions and neurosis when they first meet anyone the way people used to list their university degrees (ADHD, PTSD, OCD, MOUSE, ad infinitum).

Ultimately, these children will continue their entire lives to be a burden on the system. They will have a steady stream of tax-payer funded counselors and mental health clinicians for most of their lives.

But ... they will never compete with the competent children. They will never beat out your child for an executive position with a Fortune 500 company. They will never drive up the housing market by leading successful lives. They will, in fact, ensure a steady source of fast-food workers, Costo stockboys, and Uber Drivers, keeping the cost of labor low for the successful children who go on to found companies and hire drones for themselves.
The sins of the father…..

Wife and I have been able to go to a number of third world nations. One of the many cultural differences we noted was you never see any youth whining or complaining. In the West it’s common to see parents giving in to screaming kids.

Forum List

Back