Seriously, This Anti-Bullying Crap Is Going Too Far

I am assuming this whole thread is satire?
I just wanted to jump start a thread about bullying. I saw a documentary on it. Pretty powerful stuff. Every kid in the class remembered that day when they all beat the shit out of the kid.

Funny thing. The teacher was interviewed and she doesn’t even remember it.

And then there are all the sheep who sit around and watch the person being bullied and do nothing. Like they did to chris rock at the oscars

Here’s the problem. If a kid has a emotional or physical problem, kids are gonna pick on it. And that’s going to make it worse.

Maybe after the abcs we need to teach our kids not to be bullies. Our parents teach us not to bully our brothers and sisters it shouldnt occur at school. A lot of people remember school being like what prison sounds like. That’s fucked up.
Definitely is something that needs to be taught starting at a young age.

The problem is the line between right and wrong has become blurred. There are many who supported W. Smith's actions at the Oscars last week. He received a standing ovation after slapping C. Rock on live TV.

It's hard to expect kids not to do something they witness adults doing everyday.

Definitely is something that needs to be taught starting at a young age.

The problem is the line between right and wrong has become blurred. There are many who supported W. Smith's actions at the Oscars last week. He received a standing ovation after slapping C. Rock on live TV.

It's hard to expect kids not to do something they witness adults doing everyday.
And it’s very hard to police kids. I saw my nephews bully. They are sneaky. And then they cry when they get bullied. So even bullies are bullied. We are a long way from being civilized.

200 years ago will would have walked up, taken his glove off, smacked Chris with it, challenged him to a duel and if Chris accepted he could have legally killed him. So we’re not as bad as we used to be I guess.

"A now-viral video showed a fellow student at Prior Lake High School in Savage, Minnesota, engaging in racist behavior, targeting a 14 year old student and her sister. The teens said when they spoke out about the disturbing clip, more videos were created, appearing to target the siblings specifically. The school sent out a letter to parents with Principal John Bezek telling staff and families that Prior Lake “does not tolerate racism or hate speech.”

Superintendent Dr. Teri Stalock revealed that “An investigation into the students involved with the video is underway and we will take appropriate action. The Savage Police Department are also looking into the situation as it is illegal to encourage someone to commit suicide in the state of Minnesota."

Above is the so-called video that they are claiming was so racist and harmful to this kid.......here is the kid.....14-yr old Nya Singin...freshman at the school...she also has an 18-yr old sister who is a senior at the school...
View attachment 564822

I mean, look at her...she is very very dark.....like yucky dark..not even like a good kind of dark, like Candace Owens...but....like, not really American looking dark....and besides; what's so bad about these kids having fun on video and making jokes about how ugly and dark she is...most dark people like her should be use to being told they are ugly by now...what's the big deal??

This is nothing to be launching investigations about...I mean, granted, the girl supposedly is dealing with depression and had allegedly attempted suicide in the past -- but just because the girls in the video was aware of it and encouraged her "to do it right this time" -- it was obviously just a joke...but I mean, when you think about it...why is this girl so weak that she is suicidal anyway?? Aren't these people supposed to have superhuman strength or whatever?

many people think some white people are very white....like yucky white.....not even a good shade of white....

"A now-viral video showed a fellow student at Prior Lake High School in Savage, Minnesota, engaging in racist behavior, targeting a 14 year old student and her sister. The teens said when they spoke out about the disturbing clip, more videos were created, appearing to target the siblings specifically. The school sent out a letter to parents with Principal John Bezek telling staff and families that Prior Lake “does not tolerate racism or hate speech.”

Superintendent Dr. Teri Stalock revealed that “An investigation into the students involved with the video is underway and we will take appropriate action. The Savage Police Department are also looking into the situation as it is illegal to encourage someone to commit suicide in the state of Minnesota."

Above is the so-called video that they are claiming was so racist and harmful to this kid.......here is the kid.....14-yr old Nya Singin...freshman at the school...she also has an 18-yr old sister who is a senior at the school...
View attachment 564822

I mean, look at her...she is very very dark.....like yucky dark..not even like a good kind of dark, like Candace Owens...but....like, not really American looking dark....and besides; what's so bad about these kids having fun on video and making jokes about how ugly and dark she is...most dark people like her should be use to being told they are ugly by now...what's the big deal??

This is nothing to be launching investigations about...I mean, granted, the girl supposedly is dealing with depression and had allegedly attempted suicide in the past -- but just because the girls in the video was aware of it and encouraged her "to do it right this time" -- it was obviously just a joke...but I mean, when you think about it...why is this girl so weak that she is suicidal anyway?? Aren't these people supposed to have superhuman strength or whatever?

I think the girl who said the racist things graduated. So why were they scared to go back to school? Good example of a sensationalized headline huh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back