Bannon arrested for contempt of soap!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what congressional Republicans are calling an act of flagrant overreach by the Department of Justice, the former Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested for contempt of soap.​
The basis for the arrest is a rarely enforced 1858 statute requiring White House employees to conform to minimal standards of hygiene during their tenure with the executive branch.​
A defiant Bannon said that he would fight the federal government’s “outrageous” attempt to make him come into contact with soap and water, and declared that his avoidance of both was a life-style choice.​
“You can lock me up but you can’t hose me down,” he thundered.​

7f0dc1d202ca5dffc7596b8f2c2f3f09

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what congressional Republicans are calling an act of flagrant overreach by the Department of Justice, the former Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested for contempt of soap.​
The basis for the arrest is a rarely enforced 1858 statute requiring White House employees to conform to minimal standards of hygiene during their tenure with the executive branch.​
A defiant Bannon said that he would fight the federal government’s “outrageous” attempt to make him come into contact with soap and water, and declared that his avoidance of both was a life-style choice.​

The dude is an arrogant asshole. Period. End of story.

Your incestuous president seems to have contempt for toilet paper. He prefers to shit his pants. Is there a contempt charge in his future?

I was watching clips from an old soap opera on Youtube a few years ago in which there was a character for several years who was intended to be an unkempt-looking and dangerous ladies' man. The character was played by an exquisitely gorgeous young actor/model, who had to walk around even on his free time looking like hell until the studio gave him permission to shave occasionally. They never let him get as bad as Travis McMichael, though. A viewer recommended sheep-dip. I think of this when I see Bannon, who has no excuse that he is playing a movie role. Sheep-dip for Bannon! And perhaps a good scrubbing with steel wool.

I was watching clips from an old soap opera on Youtube a few years ago in which there was a character for several years who was intended to be an unkempt-looking and dangerous ladies' man. The character was played by an exquisitely gorgeous young actor/model, who had to walk around even on his free time looking like hell until the studio gave him permission to shave occasionally. They never let him get as bad as Travis McMichael, though. A viewer recommended sheep-dip. I think of this when I see Bannon, who has no excuse that he is playing a movie role. Sheep-dip for Bannon! And perhaps a good scrubbing with steel wool.

Sandblasting and a haircut would help for sure. :)

Forum List

Back