Seriously, This Anti-Bullying Crap Is Going Too Far

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A now-viral video showed a fellow student at Prior Lake High School in Savage, Minnesota, engaging in racist behavior, targeting a 14 year old student and her sister. The teens said when they spoke out about the disturbing clip, more videos were created, appearing to target the siblings specifically. The school sent out a letter to parents with Principal John Bezek telling staff and families that Prior Lake “does not tolerate racism or hate speech.”

Superintendent Dr. Teri Stalock revealed that “An investigation into the students involved with the video is underway and we will take appropriate action. The Savage Police Department are also looking into the situation as it is illegal to encourage someone to commit suicide in the state of Minnesota."

Above is the so-called video that they are claiming was so racist and harmful to this kid.......here is the kid.....14-yr old Nya Singin...freshman at the school...she also has an 18-yr old sister who is a senior at the school...
pjimage-6-3-600x325.jpg

I mean, look at her...she is very very dark.....like yucky dark..not even like a good kind of dark, like Candace Owens...but....like, not really American looking dark....and besides; what's so bad about these kids having fun on video and making jokes about how ugly and dark she is...most dark people like her should be use to being told they are ugly by now...what's the big deal??

This is nothing to be launching investigations about...I mean, granted, the girl supposedly is dealing with depression and had allegedly attempted suicide in the past -- but just because the girls in the video was aware of it and encouraged her "to do it right this time" -- it was obviously just a joke...but I mean, when you think about it...why is this girl so weak that she is suicidal anyway?? Aren't these people supposed to have superhuman strength or whatever?

"A now-viral video showed a fellow student at Prior Lake High School in Savage, Minnesota, engaging in racist behavior, targeting a 14 year old student and her sister. The teens said when they spoke out about the disturbing clip, more videos were created, appearing to target the siblings specifically. The school sent out a letter to parents with Principal John Bezek telling staff and families that Prior Lake “does not tolerate racism or hate speech.”

Superintendent Dr. Teri Stalock revealed that “An investigation into the students involved with the video is underway and we will take appropriate action. The Savage Police Department are also looking into the situation as it is illegal to encourage someone to commit suicide in the state of Minnesota."

Above is the so-called video that they are claiming was so racist and harmful to this kid.......here is the kid.....14-yr old Nya Singin...freshman at the school...she also has an 18-yr old sister who is a senior at the school...
View attachment 564822

I mean, look at her...she is very very dark.....like yucky dark..not even like a good kind of dark, like Candace Owens...but....like, not really American looking dark....and besides; what's so bad about these kids having fun on video and making jokes about how ugly and dark she is...most dark people like her should be use to being told they are ugly by now...what's the big deal??

This is nothing to be launching investigations about...I mean, granted, the girl supposedly is dealing with depression and had allegedly attempted suicide in the past -- but just because the girls in the video was aware of it and encouraged her "to do it right this time" -- it was obviously just a joke...but I mean, when you think about it...why is this girl so weak that she is suicidal anyway?? Aren't these people supposed to have superhuman strength or whatever?

"I mean, look at her...she is very very dark.....like yucky dark..not even like a good kind of dark, like Candace Owens"

lol

I bet you make your mom so proud!

View attachment 564822

dam biff are you that much of a bigoted asshole?....

You think teenagers take influence from their parents in these days of "social media", you are a fool Will Halfwit.

You think kids are born racist?

They learn racism by example, generally at home.

View attachment 564822

She’s an idiot and a Darwin Awards candidate You can probably trace it to her family and upbringing.

She’s an idiot and a Darwin Awards candidate You can probably trace it to her family and upbringing.
Who is an idiot?

The so-called girl getting bullied or the girl who rightfully called her out for being a possible Anti-American terrorist??

White girl is an idiot.
She may have used edgy language that could be considered inappropriate....

But let's remember that the girl she was attacking is a Muslim from the same country that Anti-American racists like Ilhan Omar is from

She may have used edgy language that could be considered inappropriate....

But let's remember that the girl she was attacking is a Muslim from the same country that Anti-American racists like Ilhan Omar is from
She was using a racial slur and on camera on the internet for the world to see. This is going to stay with her for her whole life. She’s fucked. Definitely a Darwin Award candidate.

View attachment 564822

We have to remember that in girls, their pre-frontal cortex of the brain, isn't fully developed until around 18 years of age. The pre-frontal cortex governs people's social controls (i.e., intense emotions and impulses). With males it isn't fully developed until around 25 years of age, thus explaining the stupid things males do in their teens that girls are less prone to do.
Anyway, the girl in the video and her friend, are being 21st century bullies because of their lack of proper social skills and impulses, whereas prior to the 21st century, they would be harassing their target in person, at the school yard or in the school's hallways.
As to where they learn this dislike of blacks, well it could come from their peers that they congregate with, or they have racist parents, but because of that still forming pre-frontal cortex, they just blurt out garbage they hear around them.

View attachment 564822

Idk. I’m watching a documentary about bullying. It was fith grade. They are telling the story how they bullied this one kid In 5th grade. To this day they are all ashamed of what they did.

The kid who got bullied got in touch with the guy making the documentary. Said he wanted to see it. Said he could take it. He sent him the dvd and he never heard from him again.

Now all the kids, as adults, are telling their memories of poor Richard. He was a weirdo still we need to figure out how to stop bullying. It fucks people up.

Think about all the people who rob, murder, rape, lie, cheat, steal, torture, mass shooters, etc. we’re doing someth8ng wrong.

Perhaps if Putin learned no to be a bully in grade school the ukraine wouldn’t be fucked up today.

Perhaps Chris rock wouldn’t have got smacked.

Possibly, but young kids are easily coaxed into doing dumb things, even with parents who care.

Young girls are especially mean to each other.
Here’s the problem. If a kid has a emotional or physical problem, kids are gonna pick on it. And that’s going to make it worse.

Maybe after the abcs we need to teach our kids not to be bullies. Our parents teach us not to bully our brothers and sisters it shouldnt occur at school. A lot of people remember school being like what prison sounds like. That’s fucked up.

Forum List

Back