Serious Question - will Haley win the GOP nomination if Trump "dies" before picking a VP?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
I think she does win. I think Trump needs to have a picked VP for the VP to inherit the delegates.

If no VP is picked at time of death, the 2nd place candidate, Haley, would be the nominee....

Why is Haley so smug about staying in the race....

I think she does win. I think Trump needs to have a picked VP for the VP to inherit the delegates.

If no VP is picked at time of death, the 2nd place candidate, Haley, would be the nominee....

Does the VP candidate "inherit" the delegates?

I'm not sure it works like that.

I do think there is a real chance of tRump passing on before the election though. He shows all the signs of end stage dementia, so it's a real question.

I do think there is a real chance of tRump passing on before the election though. He shows all the signs of end stage dementia, so it's a real question.

We need one of USMB's political attorneys to answer this. It is an important and serious question given Haley's "allies," their past, and Haley's smug response staying in to get clobbered in her own home state....

Because her job is to make Trump look bad.
She basically running her campaign so Biden doesn't have to.
If she were to win the White House all of the Obama policies he's going with won't change.
Her campaign should be "If you want war, vote for the whore".

No. She is csmpaigning in New York and Caifornia this week to secure donations, what does that tell you? Even the GOP see the writing on the wall for that brand of GOP candidate. It expired after the 2012 election loss to Obama in a year where Obama was very vulnerable.

Seriously? If anyone is going to keel over soon due to age/health, it is Biden.

Trump has already picked a VP. We may not know who that is, but his people do. Its Kari Lake by the way.

Kari would be your president if Trump died.

Nah. Youre just being a hack again. By your “metrics,” Brandon should have been decomposing for several years already.

Trump has already picked a VP. We may not know who that is, but his people do. Its Kari Lake by the way.

Kari would be your president if Trump died.

Better than Tricki Nikki....

I doubt you are right, but the point may be that Trump needs to pick a VP ASAP so any Mossad murder attempt doesn't result in two Mossad puppets like Nikki and Traitor Joe.

Forum List

Back