If The Deep State Allows Trump To Win, Who He Picks For VP Will Decide If They Murder Him Or Not

I would need a lot better source than Joshua Hall to believe that. I have watched and listened to Mike Pence for several years now and my gut tells me he is as honest, decent, and respectable as they come for anybody in politics. My gut rarely ever steers me wrong about things like that.

Joshua Hall on the other hand claims to be running for Congress but gave an addiction treatment center as his address--election officials have not been able to locate him via the telephone number he supplied. I think he's still on parole for threatening Eric Swalwell and his family and is reported as pleading guilty for impersonating members of President Trump's family on line to raise money for a bogus charitable organization that actually funded his personal expenses. Not somebody I would trust to make an accurate evaluation of Mike Pence.
I used to think that,......until he acted like he was the president after Jan 6th.

He held a meeting with his co-conspirators in the DOJ and the Pentagon that was recorded.....and he was acting like he was really the president and that Trump wasn't anymore.

I used to think it was sort of strange that he would sit in on meetings between Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer and he never offered one single word in support of the president. He would remain totally silent. All he did was watch Trump and turns out he was leaking everything they talked about in private to the press.

That is the very definition of treason.

I used to think that,......until he acted like he was the president after Jan 6th.

He held a meeting with his co-conspirators in the DOJ and the Pentagon that was recorded.....and he was acting like he was really the president and that Trump wasn't anymore.

I used to think it was sort of strange that he would sit in on meetings between Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer and he never offered one single word in support of the president. He would remain totally silent. All he did was watch Trump and turns out he was leaking everything they talked about in private to the press.

That is the very definition of treason.
Do you know for a fact he was leaking anything to the press? Or are you just going by what those intending to smear him are saying about him? With his track record, Joshua Hall can't be considered a credible witness about anybody. I need a hell of a lot more evidence than malicious gossip/character assassination to believe things like that.

Trump has never accused him in that way or said anything bad about his job performance other than express angry disappointment that Pence would not delay election certification until the investigations were complete. In that case I think Trump was wrong and Pence was right. Pence has never criticized President Trump in his job performance over the years either and continues to express that he is proud of the Trump Administration and what they got accomplished.

I will continue to think well of Pence until I have much better evidence than some disgruntled person or person(s) saying things with no proof that they have any validity.

It's not because they're scared of him.

These challenges to keep him off ballots aren't in states he was going to win anyways. Just part of the charade.
God, you're a fucking idiot.
They don't have the right to keep him off the ballot in any state.
It doesn't matter if he wins the state or not, because it all adds to the popular vote totals.
They're trying to keep him off of the ballot in blue states.
And once they can do that....they'll start whining about taking him off the ballot in other states.
Who needs an election if these Nazi bastards are allowed to have their way.

Do you know for a fact he was leaking anything to the press? Or are you just going by what those intending to smear him are saying about him? With his track record, Joshua Hall can't be considered a credible witness about anybody. I need a hell of a lot more evidence than malicious gossip/character assassination to believe things like that.
I don't have to know for a fact. One only has to use a little common-sense.
Pence went to the press as soon as Trump took office.
He told them, without mentioning his name, that he was there to keep Trump from doing crazy shit.
Crazy shit meaning....stuff that was good for the American People.

I don't have to know for a fact. One only has to use a little common-sense.
Pence went to the press as soon as Trump took office.
He told them, without mentioning his name, that he was there to keep Trump from doing crazy shit.
Crazy shit meaning....stuff that was good for the American People.
Did you hear him say that? Or are you repeating what malcontents have said he said?

This CNN piece is one of the better ones describing Pence and Trump's relationship, their differences of opinion on Jan 6 and a few other things. But it was as good a relationship as you're likely to find in the world of politics with people who stand up for their beliefs and convictions.

I don't really expect it to happen, but I personally would be thrilled if Trump picks Pence as his VP again.

Did you hear him say that? Or are you repeating what malcontents have said he said?

This CNN piece is one of the better ones describing Pence and Trump's relationship, their differences of opinion on Jan 6 and a few other things. But it was as good a relationship as you're likely to find in the world of politics with people who stand up for their beliefs and convictions.

I don't really expect it to happen, but I personally would be thrilled if Trump picks Pence as his VP again.
Pence was never going to tell anyone what he did.
Don't you know anything about spies and how they operate?
Ever since Jan 6th Pence hasn't had one nice word to say about Trump.
It's not because Trump treated him badly.
It's because Pence had it in for him from the very beginning.
And the icing on the cake is that Pence was asked about the Southern Border......he said wasn't his problem. The American people are not his concern. He actually said that literally word for word.

God, you're a fucking idiot.
They don't have the right to keep him off the ballot in any state.
It doesn't matter if he wins the state or not, because it all adds to the popular vote totals.
They're trying to keep him off of the ballot in blue states.
And once they can do that....they'll start whining about taking him off the ballot in other states.
Who needs an election if these Nazi bastards are allowed to have their way.

There's 50 elections in this country. Not one of them is controlled by the Federal Government. They can pick and choose who TF they want. What they can't do is force people to not vote write in his name.

Do you really want the federal government running the elections in your state?

Who give's af about the blue states? Trumps going to lose those anyways. Ronald Reagan couldn't win a blue state today.

What was all of this about?

There's a reason for all of this imagery.

Everything in it has symbolism.

This picture looks like a little child showing wonder in a pretty Christmas tree.....but really if you look closer....it has a darker purpose.

View attachment 878463

You can literally see this girl's tonsils......what is she doing?

3 guesses on what this means to adults.

She's doing her Kamala imitation

Pence was never going to tell anyone what he did.
Don't you know anything about spies and how they operate?
Ever since Jan 6th Pence hasn't had one nice word to say about Trump.
It's not because Trump treated him badly.
It's because Pence had it in for him from the very beginning.
And the icing on the cake is that Pence was asked about the Southern Border......he said wasn't his problem. The American people are not his concern. He actually said that literally word for word.
I'm sorry but I've heard/watched Pence speak numerous times since Jan 6 and he hasn't trashed President Trump a single time in any of those TV clips. If he was doing so CNN, MSNBC, all the alphabet channels would be airing it non stop.

If you can find an unedited in context video clip of Pence saying the southern border or American people were not his problem or concern I'll look at it. I just spent several minutes looking for such a video or somebody quoting him saying that and I cannot find anything on it. I have heard Pence say just the opposite several times since Jan 6.

So what's your beef with Pence? Why are you so down on him? Not like you to be unfair about somebody. I allow that he and President Trump didn't agree on every single thing. I wouldn't think either of them honest if they did. That you and I disagree on Pence in no way suggests that we probably don't agree on most things or that I am trashing you behind my back or vice versa.

If that's the case then try to find a quote of him saying something supportive of Trump after Jan 6th.
I dare you.

FFS, that's about all he did when he jumped into this presidential race. Constantly bragging about Trump and all his BS accomplishment.

FFS, that's about all he did when he jumped into this presidential race. Constantly bragging about Trump and all his BS accomplishment.
You're lying of course. If Pence didn't call Trump a insurrectionist and a rapist you think that's glowing approval.
The fact is...Pence has said on many occasions that Trump caused Jan 6th and that Biden won fair and square.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back