Serious Question - will Haley win the GOP nomination if Trump "dies" before picking a VP?

I think she does win. I think Trump needs to have a picked VP for the VP to inherit the delegates.

If no VP is picked at time of death, the 2nd place candidate, Haley, would be the nominee....

Why is Haley so smug about staying in the race....
This was my thought as well.

The WEF is planning something.

Better than Tricki Nikki....

I doubt you are right, but the point may be that Trump needs to pick a VP ASAP so any Mossad murder attempt doesn't result in two Mossad puppets like Nikki and Traitor Joe.
Mossad?!!! What the fuck are you talking about? Trump LOVES Israel and Israel loves Trump. :cuckoo:

Mossad?!!! What the fuck are you talking about? Trump LOVES Israel and Israel loves Trump. :cuckoo:

LOL!!!

IQ under 5 alert...

Who supported Traitor Joe and The Steal???

ALL OF YOUR HEROES, ZIONIST FASCIST HEROES

W
Cheney
Bolton
Romney
Chris Wray

The Mossad did JFK, and Seth Rich, and Vince Foster etc. The Mossad is the official assassin of the Democrat Party....

A VP only takes over for a president in office, not a candidate, so Nikki (or someone else besides DeSantis) would win the party's nomination.

Well, Gary Hart got in and out and back in, and that was, well, what his problem was....
I was trying to think of a drop-out re-up candidate. So, thanks, maybe Vivek would have a shot. I doubt it, but I'm no election authority.

Joe Biden, who rides a bike for exercise often,
And shakes hands with air when nobody is around.

sddefault.jpg

LOL!!!

IQ under 5 alert...

Who supported Traitor Joe and The Steal???

ALL OF YOUR HEROES, ZIONIST FASCIST HEROES

W
Cheney
Bolton
Romney
Chris Wray

The Mossad did JFK, and Seth Rich, and Vince Foster etc. The Mossad is the official assassin of the Democrat Party....
None of those people are Israeli's. The fact is, Trump is the greatest ally of Israel in history. :dunno:

None of those people are Israeli's. The fact is, Trump is the greatest ally of Israel in history. :dunno:

A moron who parrots will believe what he wants to believe, no matter how many times it is refuted....

Traitor Joe was W's #1 Dem supporter on all issues "terror."

What is Traitor Joe doing now? He is using the US military to wipe out Israel's enemies, just as the Atlanta Jewish Times told us he would... with no Congressional Authorization, and no badly needed impartial investigation of the clearly bogus false flag hate hoax 10/7.

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice that Traitor Joe is the Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist "911 billionaire club" candidate, not Trump.

Sincerely,

Soros
Gates
Murdoch
Blackrock
Hollywood
Jamie Dimon
Bloomberg
Chris Wray
Garland
McConnell
Murkowski
Romney

A moron who parrots will believe what he wants to believe, no matter how many times it is refuted....

Traitor Joe was W's #1 Dem supporter on all issues "terror."

What is Traitor Joe doing now? He is using the US military to wipe out Israel's enemies, just as the Atlanta Jewish Times told us he would... with no Congressional Authorization, and no badly needed impartial investigation of the clearly bogus false flag hate hoax 10/7.

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice that Traitor Joe is the Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist "911 billionaire club" candidate, not Trump.

Sincerely,

Soros
Gates
Murdoch
Blackrock
Hollywood
Jamie Dimon
Bloomberg
Chris Wray
Garland
McConnell
Murkowski
Romney
So you think Israel is going to assassinate the greatest ally theyve ever had.... for Joe Biden? Tha fuck you smokin dude? :cuckoo:

So you think Israel is going to assassinate the greatest ally theyve ever had.... for Joe Biden? Tha fuck you smokin dude? :cuckoo:

Why did John Bolton turn on Trump???

If you cannot answer that, it is you who has a purple haze problem....

Why did John Bolton turn on Trump???
How the fuck would i know? I didnt work in the White House with these people. I also dont see how that random question is rellevent to this discussion. :dunno:

How the fuck would i know?

You know NOTHING except how to parrot a STUPID FUCKING BOOK and support treason against America on demand from your Jew Fraud of a "Christian Preacher"

You know NOTHING except how to parrot a STUPID FUCKING BOOK and support treason against America on demand from your Jew Fraud of a "Christian Preacher"
You arent making a very compelling case for your wild Mossad assassination theory. :dunno:

Forum List

Back