Serious question... Biden to allow 1 million barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on open ocean by canceling

Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past
It already is under Tramp!
National average gas prices
RegularPremium
Current Avg.$2.385$2.976
Nice try, but you have to go back to the crisis where gas was reaching on average around $3.50 or higher per gallon. Everything fluctuates, and what you show above is still excellent under Trump.

They couldn't care less.

in fact....hurting America IS the goal.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

Hah!! Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past and you're right expect to be paying $6.00/gallon or more before summer os out. Thank you Joey Xi and his fellow Marxist friends.
Wait until the kids working in the convenience store with gas pumps outside start getting $15 an hour. Then your ghas price per gallon will go up even more.

They couldn't care less.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

Hah!! Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past and you're right expect to be paying $6.00/gallon or more before summer os out. Thank you Joey Xi and his fellow Marxist friends.
Wait until the kids working in the convenience store with gas pumps outside start getting $15 an hour. Then your ghas price per gallon will go up even more.
It just shows how crazy it all is.

Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
Biden to cancel Keystone Pipeline on day 1…
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?

Keystone is a boondoggle .. It isn't needed.... and they have a lousy safety record.

Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?

Keystone is a boondoggle .. It isn't needed.... and they have a lousy safety record.
1. Boondoggle?? Corporations don't stay in business if they have dumb ideas like the democrat's "Guam capsizing" idea.
2. Stopping the Keystone pipeline means oil tankers and higher gas prices, another dumb idea.
3. Got a link for your safety claims?

They couldn't care less.

There is a glut of oil in the world and the struggle is to keep the ppb up to prevent domestic producers from going out of business. Don't you pump your own gas?

1. Boondoggle?? Corporations don't stay in business if they have dumb ideas like the democrat's "Guam capsizing" idea.
2. Stopping the Keystone pipeline means oil tankers and higher gas prices, another dumb idea.
3. Got a link for your safety claims?

There's not enough oil to fill the pipeline or maintain flow and pressure.

You can google Keystones pipeline accidents over the past 20 years..

Pipelines can and should be monitored from a central location that can look at flow rates and pressure in real time.

Lots of Corporations make money on boondoggles.

Canada won't let Keystone build west to the Pacific thru their pristine forests.

Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Hello 3 bucks by summer. 4 bucks soon to follow............yiiippppeeeeeee

Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Hello 3 bucks by summer. 4 bucks soon to follow............yiiippppeeeeeee

LOLOL.. You are completely uneducable.

They couldn't care less.

Remember his boss and his statement that Biden has re-affirmed with these words...
Rather, when asked in 2008 about then-$4 per gallon gasoline prices, and whether that could be a good thing to encourage people toward alternative energy, Obama responded that he “would have preferred a gradual adjustment” Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices? - FactCheck.org

They couldn't care less.

Remember his boss and his statement that Biden has re-affirmed with these words...
Rather, when asked in 2008 about then-$4 per gallon gasoline prices, and whether that could be a good thing to encourage people toward alternative energy, Obama responded that he “would have preferred a gradual adjustment” Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices? - FactCheck.org

Oil production took off right after Obama took office.. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 40 years. What drove oil exploration and drilling was that the ppb went to $100. Obama had NOTHING to do with any of that.

Production grew by 77%

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

They couldn't care less.

Oil production took off right after Obama took office.. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 40 years. What drove oil exploration and drilling was that the ppb went to $100. Obama had NOTHING to do with any of that.

Production grew by 77%

You are right that Obama couldn't stop a train in motion, but I garantee you that him and his bandditas wanted to set up as many barriers along the way in order to slow it down to an eventual stop.

They couldn't care less.

Production grew by 77%

You are right that Obama couldn't stop a train in motion, but I garantee you that him and his bandditas wanted to set up as many barriers along the way in order to slow it down to an eventual stop.

You are as ignorant about the oil business as anyone can get.

They couldn't care less.

Production grew by 77%

That's funny, because I'm in that business... Duh.

They couldn't care less.

Production grew by 77%

You run a gas station?

They couldn't care less.

Production grew by 77%

Well Obama cut back on Federal land leases which is the ONLY direct way a president affects oil prices. Look at this chart as it is a direct FACT as to Obama's efforts to in his words...
Obama responded that he “would have preferred a gradual adjustment” Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices? - FactCheck.org
Federal OIL LEASES under OBAMA in 4 years new leases under Obama 5,109 new leases… an average of 1,277 leases over 4 year.
Under Bush from 2006 to 2008 23,569 new leases an average per year of 2,946 leases over 8 years. Oil & Gas Leases on Federal Lands Down 17% Under Obama. https://cnsnews.com/news/article/joe-setyon/leases-oil-gas-federal-lands-down-17-under-obam
7 of Obama's 8 years he signed fewer leases.
Trump surpassed Obama in 3 years!
FACTS! Not subjective wishes!
OilFedleases011521signed.png

I don't like pipelines, but they likely are better than anything else.
Even better than overhead electrical lines, which product cancer causing electro magnetic waves.

I don't like pipelines, but they likely are better than anything else.
Even better than overhead electrical lines, which product cancer causing electro magnetic waves.
The result was clear. Both rail and pipelines are quite safe, but pipelines are without a doubt the safest way to transport oil and gas. In every year from 2003 to 2013, pipelines experienced fewer occurrences per million barrels of oil equivalent transported than did rail.
Again...which is safer... 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land?
Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

Brilliant idea, middle of a global pandemic with economic devastation is the perfect time to kill jobs and screw over working people. I TOLD YOU SO these Dems are bought and paid for, they don't give a shit about the people.

Think I'll wait and believe this one when I see it happen.
See it happen ?????? Won't that be too late by then ??? Why wait till the catastrophy happens before act ??? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Not sure of the catastrophe, unless referring to higher transportation costs to the buyers.

They couldn't care less.

Production grew by 77%

You run a gas station?
Try again...

Forum List

Back