Twitter On Another PC Mission.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Power & control(PC) schitter has once again went bananas. I dumped schitter & facelessbook a loooong time ago so could care less about those two sites. PC Y/A's torpedoed my account with them & I do not miss them either but the site was good for me as I took a fair amount of moderate Dems with me that I had converted into Libertarians when Ronaldo Paul was standing for the potus. It was like fly-FISHING for trout in a seriously overstocked lake! The Dem mods seamed to like the more relaxed aura of the Libertarian party. As long as we got USMB the Techies can do as they please with their PC resonating chambers. As time passes I would guess that the PC boards will just be manned by the statist left diehards as the other members move onwards to less stifled boards like USMB!

Power & control(PC) schitter has once again went bananas. I dumped schitter & facelessbook a loooong time ago so could care less about those two sites. PC Y/A's torpedoed my account with them & I do not miss them either but the site was good for me as I took a fair amount of moderate Dems with me that I had converted into Libertarians when Ronaldo Paul was standing for the potus. It was like fly-FISHING for trout in a seriously overstocked lake! The Dem mods seamed to like the more relaxed aura of the Libertarian party. As long as we got USMB the Techies can do as they please with their PC resonating chambers. As time passes I would guess that the PC boards will just be manned by the statist left diehards as the other members move onwards to less stifled boards like USMB!

Who gets to decide what is "misinformation" and does Twitter have to present PROOF that it is? And how they know?

I've heard 10,000 news agencies say the election fraud claims were "baseless," yet not one of them reviewed a bit of the evidence to my knowledge. They couldn't have.

“speaking the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act,”
Lets hold Chairman Xiden and his gang of far left extremist to the same standards as Twitter holds Republicans.
Biden is a prolific liar and so are the left wing knuttjobs in his adm.
Force Twitter to be equal.
Expose their hate.

Forum List

Back