Senior State Department Official Fakes Resume

It’s not an excuse.... it’s an exposure of hypocrisy from your side. By your own rules and logic, people in his state are giving him an excuse or pass for “this sort of thing” as his political party.

Well, if he said something like, "I was in Vietnam, fighting the Cong!" you might have a point. What he said was he served during the Vietnam period, which he did.

He had a DD214, he didn't fake one. When he misspoke, people quickly called him on it and he quickly clarified.

As opposed to Ms. Chang, who has apparently been lying about her experience for years, and it's taken THIS long to catch her.

Because- again- Trump only hires the best people.

You meant to say "When he lied he got called on it (got caught)" he "apologized". You being a liar yourself I understand your need to protect a fellow liar.

Liz Warren faked her entire family tree and she's, according to some, qualified to be President.

No, she really didn't... She repeated stories she heard from her family.

I've yet to see a family tree that proves them wrong... and I'm sure you all have looked.

DNA test proved her wrong...
Actually the Cherokee council said no

She lack the percentage to be consider for a Tribe unless she want to be a one percenter which is not that special at all and even then she is not good enough for that...

Warren Native American Roots are as deep as a oak tree roots in sand, so she use fairy tales to embellish her severely small percentage heritage of Native American blood...

He said this specifically: “We have learned something since I served in Vietnam.” He did not misspeak, he mislead, he lied.

No, actually, based on his record, he would have been considered a "Vietnam Era Veteran"...

Just like I'm considered a "Gulf-War Era Veteran", even though I never got anywhere near Kuwait.

If he said, "During" instead of "in", there was would be no issue about what he said. He misspoke ONE WORD.

He didn't Photoshop a picture of himself in a Rice Paddy like Ms. Chang photo-shopped herself on the cover of Time.

I pulled the quote straight from the Hartford Courant that quoted the bullshit liar from a speech he made at a Veterans Event. You keep trying to cover for him based on his record and status does not change the fact he mislead and lied.

Liz Warren faked her entire family tree and she's, according to some, qualified to be President.

No, she really didn't... She repeated stories she heard from her family.

I've yet to see a family tree that proves them wrong... and I'm sure you all have looked.

DNA test proved her wrong...
Actually the Cherokee council said no

She lack the percentage to be consider for a Tribe unless she want to be a one percenter which is not that special at all and even then she is not good enough for that...

Warren Native American Roots are as deep as a oak tree roots in sand, so she use fairy tales to embellish her severely small percentage heritage of Native American blood...
Actually the Cherokee council doesn't use DNA tests to show heritage

Trump only hires the best people...

Senior Trump official embellished résumé, had face on fake Time cover

View attachment 289581

WASHINGTON — A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department.

An NBC News investigation found that Mina Chang, the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations, has inflated her educational achievements and exaggerated the scope of her nonprofit's work.

Whatever her qualifications, Chang had a key connection in the Trump administration. Brian Bulatao, a top figure in the State Department and longtime friend of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, attended a fundraiser for her nonprofit in Dallas and once donated $5,500 to her charity, according to a former colleague of Chang's.

Oriental broads are very intelligent, I'm sure she was able to pick it up pretty quickly.

When i had my dental implants done, the periodontist was a Korean chick and it turned out fine.

Working in the State Department isn't rocket science you know.

"Stolen valor" isn't just a lie...it's a rather despicable one. If he were in the Trump cabinet you'd be all over him for doing so. Because he's a liberal...you make excuses for his lie. Typical of you, Joe!

He served.. that puts him one up on Trump and most of the people in his cabinet...

The race card is all he has and when Warren is nominated as the Democrats sacrificial lamb in 2020 you can bet he will use Warren less than one percent of Native American to scream racism when she loses to Trump...

Buddy, I would be very surprised if Trump gets to the election.

So we're back to the PeeWee Herman Defense?

Someone else did something like this so it's OK?

Are you people 12?

Why would you think that?

I don't think that there is a majority in the House willing to impeach him yet. The hearing yesterday was a real zero.

A couple of bureaucrats pissed at being left out of the loop giving fourth hand hearsay. And the hearsay isn't very incriminating even if you believe it.

"Stolen valor" isn't just a lie...it's a rather despicable one. If he were in the Trump cabinet you'd be all over him for doing so. Because he's a liberal...you make excuses for his lie. Typical of you, Joe!

He served.. that puts him one up on Trump and most of the people in his cabinet...

The race card is all he has and when Warren is nominated as the Democrats sacrificial lamb in 2020 you can bet he will use Warren less than one percent of Native American to scream racism when she loses to Trump...

He did serve...too bad he felt the need to LIE about that service! Someone who was in the military should know better than to steal valor that they didn't earn.

He did serve...too bad he felt the need to LIE about that service! Someone who was in the military should know better than to steal valor that they didn't earn.

A lot of guys exaggerate their military service. I think its really only a problem when someone is doing it for a job or in politics. If they are just doing it to talk, or to impress a broad, it might not be ideal but its acceptable. A friend of mine is a USMC veteran who brags a lot about his military prowess, but I've known him all his life. I know he was discharged early and only served 7 days in the Marines. Apparently he- and the Marine brass- found out that he didn't like to take orders.

If he ever ran for Senate, or President, this could really come back to haunt him if he starts bragging about his fictional purple hearts and someone checks.

Warren is an amateur compared to serial liar joe biden, or senator blumenthal the fake Vietnam vet

If chang lied on her State Dept application or security background check she should be fired

But liberals are not quite making that claim so we need to hear more facts before jumping to conclusions

View attachment 289581

WASHINGTON — A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department.

An NBC News investigation found that Mina Chang, the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations, has inflated her educational achievements and exaggerated the scope of her nonprofit's work.

Whatever her qualifications, Chang had a key connection in the Trump administration. Brian Bulatao, a top figure in the State Department and longtime friend of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, attended a fundraiser for her nonprofit in Dallas and once donated $5,500 to her charity, according to a former colleague of Chang's.
Pre-employment screening at the Trump Administration HR office:

Are you a liar? Yes
A good one? Yes
Do you lie a lot? Oh yes
How many times a day? A lot
Are you willing to lie more than normal? Of course
That's great, Welcome, Your Hired!

Last edited:

View attachment 289581

She is a sure fit for the Trump administration.

Why would you think that?

I don't think that there is a majority in the House willing to impeach him yet. The hearing yesterday was a real zero.

You really need to get out of your Fox News bubble. Wednesday's hearings were a disaster for Trump.

A couple of bureaucrats pissed at being left out of the loop giving fourth hand hearsay. And the hearsay isn't very incriminating even if you believe it.

Except nobody is really denying the substance of what they are saying.

Look, if Trump were innocent, he'd have no problem telling Guiliani and all his other minions to testify, openly about who said what to who.

He misspoke one word... hardly stealing valor.

It wasn't like Trump saying, "I always felt I was in the military" when he dodged the draft with a bone spur.

A lot of guys exaggerate their military service. I think its really only a problem when someone is doing it for a job or in politics. If they are just doing it to talk, or to impress a broad, it might not be ideal but its acceptable. A friend of mine is a USMC veteran who brags a lot about his military prowess, but I've known him all his life. I know he was discharged early and only served 7 days in the Marines. Apparently he- and the Marine brass- found out that he didn't like to take orders.

If he ever ran for Senate, or President, this could really come back to haunt him if he starts bragging about his fictional purple hearts and someone checks.

Except Blumenthal didn't do anything like that. One time, he said, "in" Vietnam when he should have said, "During" Vietnam.

that was it.

View attachment 289581

Pre-employment screening at the Trump Administration HR office:

Are you a liar? Yes
A good one? Yes
Do you lie a lot? Oh yes
How many times a day? A lot
Are you willing to lie more than normal? Of course
That's great, Welcome, Your Hired!

Sounds like the Susan Rice interview, Okfine! :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back