Trump will win in 2020 but who will win the House and Senate in 2020? (poll)

Who will have the House and Senate in 2021?

• GOP House and Senate

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Democrat House and Senate

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Democrat House & GOP Senate

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Other: I'll explain in my post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
All of the discussion is about the presidential race in 2020. Both sides are confident they will win. We'll see.
The senate is up for grabs with 2 democrats and 4 GOP senators in tight races.

We’re Checking In On All Those 2020 Senate Races. A Few GOP Incumbents Look Vulnerable.
R-Gardner CO
D-Peters MI
R-Tillis NC
R-Joni Ernst IA
R-Martha McSally AZ
R-Susan Collins ME
D-Doug Jones AL
IMHO Doug Jones is toast in AL, So the GOP has a 4-seat margin assuming Pence breaks 50-50 ties. So the dems would need to sweep the 5 iffy GOP seats, and hold serve in MI to take the senate. Doable? Probable? Will 2020 be another "blue wave" election? I doubt it.

The 2020 House races are a lot tougher to predict. Will Trump make another "red wave" with coat-tails or will the democrats have a "blue wave"?
2020 House Race ratings | The Cook Political Report
On paper it looks like the dems keep the House but with a very small majority. So will the dems hold serve or can Trump pickup another 10-seats for the GOP? With GOP reps bailing, it looks like Nancy is safe for 2-more years and nothing will get done but investigating Trump <again>.

I'm thinkin sane and patriotic Americans will notice what a huuuuge screw up it was giving Democrats the House, sooOoo much failure, wasted money and dimwitted resistance to success..

So .. Senate and House and 12 more years of Trump... :beer:

I'm thinkin sane and patriotic Americans will notice what a huuuuge screw up it was giving Democrats the House, sooOoo much failure, wasted money and dimwitted resistance to success..

So .. Senate and House and 12 more years of Trump... :beer:

:eusa_doh:

sign.png

upload_2019-11-13_18-18-37.png

Open borders
Free Healthcare
Free Welfare
Free College
Reparations all around
Guaranteed income

How long will the US last if the democrats win?

Forum List

Back