Senior State Department Official Fakes Resume

She was not a Trump appointment. She was hired by one of those career professionals we keep hearing about. I give her an "A" for stones.

Wow... so someone with no qualifications lies her way into a job... and you think this is cool?

Way cool.

My daughter is a researcher and she could find out tons of details about anyone.
Someone really fucked-up hiring that pretty woman with all the lies on her resume'.

Why do you hate women?
Not women, unqualified women who lie on their resume', like "Gray Beaver".

I don't mind being lied to be a pretty woman. I kind of like it.

She was not a Trump appointment. She was hired by one of those career professionals we keep hearing about. I give her an "A" for stones.

Wow... so someone with no qualifications lies her way into a job... and you think this is cool?

Was it "cool" when Barry did it? How about when AOC did it? Politicians lying about their qualifications is practically our national pastime!

It’s pretty bad and she got caught. I find it more appalling that a sitting US Senator lies about being in combat in Vietnam to make his resume look better and that turns out to be false. Democrats and Liberals have no problem with this because he is one of their guys.

The people in his state always have the option of voting him out...

Not sure why you think "Well, what about..." is a valid excuse for this sort of thing, but have at it, guy.

It’s not an excuse.... it’s an exposure of hypocrisy from your side. By your own rules and logic, people in his state are giving him an excuse or pass for “this sort of thing” as his political party.

Trump only hires the best people...

Senior Trump official embellished résumé, had face on fake Time cover

View attachment 289581

WASHINGTON — A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department.

An NBC News investigation found that Mina Chang, the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations, has inflated her educational achievements and exaggerated the scope of her nonprofit's work.

Whatever her qualifications, Chang had a key connection in the Trump administration. Brian Bulatao, a top figure in the State Department and longtime friend of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, attended a fundraiser for her nonprofit in Dallas and once donated $5,500 to her charity, according to a former colleague of Chang's.

Let me check...nope not one fuck left to give.

Was it "cool" when Barry did it? How about when AOC did it? Politicians lying about their qualifications is practically our national pastime!

Oh, Dog Style, still upset the black man accomplished more than you ever will?

Who gives a shit. Did hunter get a super sweet gig two days after his dad met with Ukrainian oligarchs?

Why yes, yes he did.

No, he really didn't. He got a gig because his company was really qualified for the kind of work they wanted done.

It’s not an excuse.... it’s an exposure of hypocrisy from your side. By your own rules and logic, people in his state are giving him an excuse or pass for “this sort of thing” as his political party.

Well, if he said something like, "I was in Vietnam, fighting the Cong!" you might have a point. What he said was he served during the Vietnam period, which he did.

He had a DD214, he didn't fake one. When he misspoke, people quickly called him on it and he quickly clarified.

As opposed to Ms. Chang, who has apparently been lying about her experience for years, and it's taken THIS long to catch her.

Because- again- Trump only hires the best people.

Well, if he said something like, "I was in Vietnam, fighting the Cong!" you might have a point. What he said was he served during the Vietnam period, which he did.

He had a DD214, he didn't fake one. When he misspoke, people quickly called him on it and he quickly clarified.

As opposed to Ms. Chang, who has apparently been lying about her experience for years, and it's taken THIS long to catch her.

He said this specifically: “We have learned something since I served in Vietnam.” He did not misspeak, he mislead, he lied.

He said this specifically: “We have learned something since I served in Vietnam.” He did not misspeak, he mislead, he lied.

No, actually, based on his record, he would have been considered a "Vietnam Era Veteran"...

Just like I'm considered a "Gulf-War Era Veteran", even though I never got anywhere near Kuwait.

If he said, "During" instead of "in", there was would be no issue about what he said. He misspoke ONE WORD.

He didn't Photoshop a picture of himself in a Rice Paddy like Ms. Chang photo-shopped herself on the cover of Time.

Who gives a shit. Did hunter get a super sweet gig two days after his dad met with Ukrainian oligarchs?

Why yes, yes he did.

No, he really didn't. He got a gig because his company was really qualified for the kind of work they wanted done.

Still playing the race card, Joey? Never gets old with you...does it?

No, actually, based on his record, he would have been considered a "Vietnam Era Veteran"...

Just like I'm considered a "Gulf-War Era Veteran", even though I never got anywhere near Kuwait.

If he said, "During" instead of "in", there was would be no issue about what he said. He misspoke ONE WORD.

He didn't Photoshop a picture of himself in a Rice Paddy like Ms. Chang photo-shopped herself on the cover of Time.

"Stolen valor" isn't just a lie...it's a rather despicable one. If he were in the Trump cabinet you'd be all over him for doing so. Because he's a liberal...you make excuses for his lie. Typical of you, Joe!

It’s pretty bad and she got caught. I find it more appalling that a sitting US Senator lies about being in combat in Vietnam to make his resume look better and that turns out to be false. Democrats and Liberals have no problem with this because he is one of their guys.

The people in his state always have the option of voting him out...

Not sure why you think "Well, what about..." is a valid excuse for this sort of thing, but have at it, guy.

Because you never write about the left doing the same exact thing and only bash the right.

So yeah the other side will write " what about your side " because of the mere fact you are a partisan poster that see all the wrongdoing on the right while excusing your side...

As for the woman she is a ten for bed and lying all night long to me but as for a government official, everyone lies on their resume...

It is just fucking stupid to blame this one on Trump. He does not hire individual state Dept employees.

Why yes, yes he did.

Still playing the race card, Joey? Never gets old with you...does it?

The race card is all he has and when Warren is nominated as the Democrats sacrificial lamb in 2020 you can bet he will use Warren less than one percent of Native American to scream racism when she loses to Trump...

Forum List

Back