Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

Don't be so modest, and a liar.

You shilled for Joe by putting responsibility for being trapped inside Afghanistan on the victims of
Biden's inept fuckery. That's like blaming the woman for her own rape.

Anything to make a piece of shit like Joe look like he's actually not as failed as he really is.

are you drunk?

:cheers2:

The plan he approved relied too much on the Afghan Army to cover our retreat.
Biden should have sent sufficient troops over to allow for an organised evacuation. But he didn't, simple as.

If Trump had still been in office, he too may have fucked up the withdrawal, or, he may of not of. Determining which would just be a pure hypothetical discussion/argument.

So the withdrawal was on Bidens plate, and the world witnessed a fuck up. That's the reality of it, and people are trying to support Biden over this. Biden didn't have to follow anyone or anyone's plan, it was his cookie and the decisions are/were his alone. So fuck up it was.

Stuck for an answer? Just admit you are worthless garbage covering for Joe Biden, the worst president
of the last 75 years.

Nope, I am not stuck at all for an answer to your BDS. I have criticized Biden for fucking up the withdrawal, saying others have some responsibility also is not covering for Biden, it is being an adult that is not filled with insane hate. Something you will never be able to understand

And the Taliban was under control until Veggie Joe started making decisions.

Face it, Dumbass. The Afghanistan clusterfuck is 100% on Veggie Joe.

The Taliban were pleased with the Trumpybears surrender and because of the Truce in the Doha Agreement, never launched a direct attack on Americans forces again. Why would they? A week before he left office the disgraced President gifted them a huge, nearly 70% reduction in Troop strength for the next Commander in Chief. It was a gift because that 70% reduction by Jan 15th 2021, was no where in the Doha Agreement.

The Trumpybear tried his damnedest to get us out though, but he kowtowed to the Generals who objected to the complete withdrawal he ordered on Jan 15th and allowed the Generals to have the minimal number need to support the Afghan Army, 2,500. What a guy!

Go fuck yourself! Hard.
GWB got the support of many Democrats by pledging to allow the UN Weapons inspection to complete their mission and to return to the UNSC to their approval the use force. Many of the Senators explained it during their speeches preceding the vote. It was a show of solidarity of purpose with President Bush against Saddam Hussein. He reneged on his pledge. The weapons inspectors found nothing of the prewar claims and Bush never went back for the UNSC authorization for use of military force, he still invaded.

Biden should have sent sufficient troops over to allow for an organised evacuation.
As it was we redeployed over 5000. It's obvious that there were few contingency plans for the complete collapse of the Afghan Army.
If Trump had still been in office, he too may have fucked up the withdrawal,

Once again I'm reminded of Trump bragging about his part in the withdrawal at a rally in Ohio last year.

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

But then again you might have a point, had he not lost the election, because he didn't make the decision to withdraw the 6100 troops until after his loss was announced.

So the withdrawal was on Bidens plate

Joe had the balls to go the final mile and tell the Generals no. It was the right decision. After 20+ years of the failed Nation Builder exercise. Biden showed real courage in being willing to take the blame for that decision. It's sad the ISIS SBer got through and killed all those soldiers and civilians.

I cant place too much blame on the Afghan Army regulars though, due to the implementation of the Agreement, their goose was cooked.

You Right-Wing Radicals quickly forget who got us into this war in the first place on false allegations of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and got over 73,000 allied troops and national police in Afghanistan/Pakistan have been killed, and over 100,000 more allied troops have died in Iraq and Syria. United States had lost a total of 7,054 soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Biden is a hero.

You Democrats also voted for the war in IRAQ.

Biden is a zero.

Nope, I am not stuck at all for an answer to your BDS. I have criticized Biden for fucking up the withdrawal, saying others have some responsibility also is not covering for Biden, it is being an adult that is not filled with insane hate. Something you will never be able to understand
You're right for once.

I never will understand the unreasoning all consuming hatred for Donald Trump.

Are you swept along with other leftists that hate what they cannot control or stop?

I never will understand the unreasoning all consuming hatred for Donald Trump.

Why not? You have the exact same thing for Biden, seems you should understand it well.

Are you swept along with other leftists that hate what they cannot control or stop?

I am not a lefitst and I have no hate. I gave Trump praise for all 3 of his SCOTUS picks, for his move to get us out of Afghanistan, for his changing of the Fed Employee Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight and more.

Since I have not sold my soul to a party like you have, I can praise and criticize both parties.

Sucks to be you

GWB got the support of many Democrats by pledging to allow the UN Weapons inspection to complete their mission and to return to the UNSC to their approval the use force. Many of the Senators explained it during their speeches preceding the vote. It was a show of solidarity of purpose with President Bush against Saddam Hussein. He reneged on his pledge. The weapons inspectors found nothing of the prewar claims and Bush never went back for the UNSC authorization for use of military force, he still invaded.

"Both Israeli and U.S. intelligence observed large truck convoys leaving Iraq and entering Syria in the weeks and months before Operation Iraqi Freedom, John Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, told a private conference of former weapons inspectors and intelligence experts held in Arlington, Va., in 2006."

I was one the few people, I guess, who watched a live television feed of a massive truck convey leaving Iraq
in the weeks leading up to the invasion and traveling through the desert into Syria.
The claim that Saddam had no WMD's was technically correct, depending on when that claim was made.

"An article in the fall 2005 Middle East Quarterly reports that in an appearance on Israel's Channel 2 on Dec. 23, 2002, Israel's prime minister, Ariel Sharon, stated: "Chemical and biological weapons which Saddam is endeavoring to conceal have been moved from Iraq to Syria." According to the article, about three weeks later, Israel's foreign minister repeated the accusation."

Of course our media acted like blind and obedient lap dogs, as always, and this news was never
reported to US viewers. But I saw myself the long convoy leaving Iraq and headed into Syria.
It's all water under the bridge now but it happened and Saddam sleeps with the fish.

Why not? You have the exact same thing for Biden, seems you should understand it well.
My disgust with Quid Pro Joe is based on policy and actions...not on mean tweets
or a Pavlovian response to CNN and other media leading fools like you around by your nose.

Trump was actually good for the nation. Can anyone say the same for Mentally Incapacitated Joe?
Not in the least. Look at the border. Look at how inflation has bloomed with Joe in charge.
Look how he cowtows to Trans radicals. Look at the disaster of the Afghanistan pull out.
Look at the multi trillion dollar budget bullet we dodged as Joe simply let leftist radicals
run the country's agenda.
Check out how Joe ended our energy independence. I could go on and on.

As a thinking sentient human being I have every right to detest that grifting fool and his son
as wholly owned subsidiaries of the CCP.
I am not a lefitst and I have no hate. I gave Trump praise for all 3 of his SCOTUS picks, for his move to get us out of Afghanistan, for his changing of the Fed Employee Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight and more.

Since I have not sold my soul to a party like you have, I can praise and criticize both parties.

Sucks to be you
By your standards, maybe. I will not defend a grifting clown who is merely a Potemkin front for
the radical left of the democrap party.
You claim you haven't sold your soul to the left? :rolleyes:

Let's just say you loaned it out on a long term basis to Nancy Pelosia and Fartin' Joe.

Last edited:
24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq...

But Powell wasn't the only senior administration official telling the truth before the truth became highly inconvenient. On 29 July 2001, Condoleezza Rice appeared on CNN Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer (an anonymous reader sent me the full transcript from Lexis-Nexis). Guest host John King asked Rice about the fact that Iraq had recently fired on US planes enforcing the "no-fly zones" in Iraq. Rice craftily responds:

Well, the president has made very clear that he considers Saddam Hussein to be a threat to his neighbors, a threat to security in the region, in fact a threat to international security more broadly.
Notice that she makes it clear that Bush is the one who considers Hussein a threat. She doesn't say, "I consider..." or even, "We consider..."

Then King asks her about the sanctions against Iraq. She replies:

But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt.
King doesn't think to ask Rice, if Hussein hasn't been getting arms and his forces weren't rebuilt after the 1991 Gulf War, why Bush considers him a threat.

Forum List

Back