Senate Report: Biden left as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan after withdrawal

Trump was actually good for the nation. Can anyone say the same for Mentally Incapacitated Joe?
Not in the least.

We basically agree on Biden, just disagree on Trump. I do not think he was good for the country.

I will not defend a grifting clown who is merely a Potemkin front for
the radical left of the democrap party.

I do not defend anyone. But I am also not forbidden from saying "well, that was the right thing to do" just because someone is from the wrong party.

Again, sucks to be you. You cannot be honest or fair, you have to toe the party line or get canceled by the party

We basically agree on Biden, just disagree on Trump. I do not think he was good for the country.
Because you don't like a more secure border? A nation not consumed by inflation?
You prefer a country that kneels to the radical trans activist and BLM agendas? Or the Covid gangsters?
Trump is guilty of having nearly zero social skills. On that I agree he is guilty of being a buffoon at time.

If he wasn't good for the country you should define "good" then.
I do not defend anyone. But I am also not forbidden from saying "well, that was the right thing to do" just because someone is from the wrong party.
So what has Joe done right? What can you possibly name?
Again, sucks to be you. You cannot be honest or fair, you have to toe the party line or get canceled by the party
Even if I cared about what you think of me, which I don't, I'm not stupid enough to believe that
claiming Trump was good for the country is exactly "toeing the party line".
Because there are tons of so called republicans that have the long knives out for him...and
always have.

I think Trump put America first and that's why he's detested and not beholden to the people
you stupidly claim I'm under some sort of spell by.
I didn't even vote for Trump in the party primaries. Turn off your thought free cliched mistaken
slogans and platitudes. You couldn't be more wrong.

And on top of that I probably will vote for Ron DeSantis this time around. So everything you
"know" is wrong.

Because you don't like a more secure border? A nation not consumed by inflation?

I do like those things. But I do not like a nation consumed by debt and governmental over spending. I do not like a nation held back by selective tariffs imposed by our president. I do not like a nation being torn part on purpose by the POTUS for their own gain.

So what has Joe done right? What can you possibly name?

He pulled our troops out of Afghanistan. He did it in about the worst possible way, but it was the right thing to do.

He pulled our troops out of Afghanistan. He did it in about the worst possible way, but it was the right thing to do.

The right thing to do? Why? Why you idiot?

In 2016 the number of American deaths in Afghanistan was 13
In 2017 the number of American deaths in Afghanistan was 15
In 2018 the number of American deaths in Afghanistan was 14
In 2019 the number of American deaths in Afghanistan was 24
In 2020 the number of American deaths in Afghanistan was 11

Thats not a fucking war! Those are good days in Chicago.

There was no war. Everyone who thinks that was a war was duped by Orwellian doubletalk.

Pulling out was one of the very few Trump plans that I disagree with. We gave away an awesome base in the best terrorist fighting location that we had earned with blood and treasure for no good reason at all.

I do like those things. But I do not like a nation consumed by debt and governmental over spending. I do not like a nation held back by selective tariffs imposed by our president. I do not like a nation being torn part on purpose by the POTUS for their own gain.

Even if it means many, many Americans, and people loyal to America, are trapped inside Afghanistan?

You consider that the "right thing" to do? 😲

This leaves me speechless.

Why did Trump not withdraw these Americans as he did with the military before Biden was elected?
That's as dumb a question as the left can put forth. If Trump was reelected all evacuations would have been accomplished BEFORE, BEFORE, BEFORE, the military withdrawal, not after. It doesn't matter anyway, Trump lost, Biden was the president and Biden was making all the evacuation decisions and Biden was the one that screwed it all up. Biden is responsible for all the deaths that occurred due to his total incompetence.

24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

But Powell wasn't the only senior administration official telling the truth before the truth became highly inconvenient. On 29 July 2001, Condoleezza Rice appeared on CNN Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer (an anonymous reader sent me the full transcript from Lexis-Nexis). Guest host John King asked Rice about the fact that Iraq had recently fired on US planes enforcing the "no-fly zones" in Iraq. Rice craftily responds:

Notice that she makes it clear that Bush is the one who considers Hussein a threat. She doesn't say, "I consider..." or even, "We consider..."

Then King asks her about the sanctions against Iraq. She replies:

King doesn't think to ask Rice, if Hussein hasn't been getting arms and his forces weren't rebuilt after the 1991 Gulf War, why Bush considers him a threat.

This has ZERO to do with what I posted about Hussein moving WMDs into Syria before the war
even began. Zero!

This has ZERO to do with what I posted about Hussein moving WMDs into Syria before the war
even began. Zero!
So what? Your post had nothing to do with the debate in Congress before authorizing the President to be able to decide if Iraq was a threat and to be able to use force to stop him or the bargain he made to secure Democrat votes to give him that authority.

The right thing to do? Why? Why you idiot?

There was no war. Everyone who thinks that was a war was duped by Orwellian doubletalk.

Pulling out was one of the very few Trump plans that I disagree with. We gave away an awesome base in the best terrorist fighting location that we had earned with blood and treasure for no good reason at all.

It was the right thing to do because we had wasted enough lives and more than a trillion dollars on that shithole and the day we left it went back to the way we found it. We had no purpose being there and no right to be there.

We are 30 fucking trillion dollars in the hole in our own country, time to quit wasting money other places.

Even if it means many, many Americans, and people loyal to America, are trapped inside Afghanistan?

You consider that the "right thing" to do? 😲

They made their choice, they were told we were leaving since 2020. We can no longer afford to be the police force for the world.

This leaves me speechless.

Which is a good way for you to be, that way your ignorance is not on display

They made their choice, they were told we were leaving since 2020. We can no longer afford to be the police force for the world.

No, they made the mistake of listening to Veggie Joe.

Once again you are blaming those left behind for Veggie Joe breaking his promise and leaving Americans behind enemy lines.

Pathetic.

Yep. Anyone that trust our government to swoop in and save them are fucking idiots. I was in this very situation as kid and my parents were smart enough to not wait for the Govt to swoop in and save them, they took action and we left.

I have zero sympathy for these idiots

Seriously? This is total bullshit. Even you should know better.
Aren't you the same person that said Ashli Babbitt is responsible for her own death?
Just stunning in your misanthropic idiocy.

If I am "ignorant" you have yet to prove it. A classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.
I truly don't get pleasure out of calling you an imbecilic piece of shit, but what choice do I have?

Once again you are blaming those left behind for Veggie Joe breaking his promise and leaving Americans behind enemy lines.

Pathetic.
Super pathetic. Some prick who has zero remorse when others suffer needlessly, albeit due to
the incompetence of our brain damaged crook president.

Who gets off when others suffer? A fucking piece of shit.

Why did Trump not withdraw these Americans as he did with the military before Biden was elected?
haha cause he didn’t withdraw the military we had over 2k soldiers there keeping the peace before xiden surrendered in the middle of the night betraying our friends. allies, and own people

haha cause he didn’t withdraw the military we had over 2k soldiers there keeping the peace before xiden surrendered in the middle of the night betraying our friends. allies, and own people
yet, he did withdraw the military and he could have been withdrawing civilians also since he knew the end date..Biden could not surrender any more than Trump did when he preceded him in office and made the article of surrender with the Taliban.

yet, he did withdraw the military and he could have been withdrawing civilians also since he knew the end date..Biden could not surrender any more than Trump did when he preceded him in office and made the article of surrender with the Taliban.
no he didn’t …he left over two thousand troops and we had a military base there

xiden withdrew and surrendered our base with no warning

Forum List

Back