Senate confirms DOJ nominee Kristen Clarke with just one Republican vote

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
About damn time she got confirmed, with just one Republican vote no doubt.

Now we'll have an actual functional Civil Rights Department.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
How is the Civil Rights Department “functional” given the constant barrage of civil rights complaints assaulting the air waves? Are they all going to go away now that we’ve confirmed this bureaucrat ? What new and wonderful things can we expect? I mean other than an ever higher price tag.

.. and how many Democrat votes did each of Donny’s nominees receive, I must of missed that torrent of Bi-Partisan cooperation when he was trying to get the positions in his administration filled, enlighten me.

How is the Civil Rights Department “functional” given the constant barrage of civil rights complaints assaulting the air waves? Are they all going to go away now that we’ve confirmed this bureaucrat ? What new and wonderful things can we expect? I mean other than an ever higher price tag.

.. and how many Democrat votes did each of Donny’s nominees receive, I must of missed that torrent of Bi-Partisan cooperation when he was trying to get the positions in his administration filled, enlighten me.
What's the purpose of the Civil Rights Department NightFox?

You answer my questions first and THEN I'll answer yours, after all you have yet to make even a tiny effort to defend your own OP.

Sucks when someone challenges you to support your own assertions, huh? :cool:

Not a bit of doubt about her agenda. Civil rights used to cover everyone in the great republic. Can Whites expect fair treatment from the Civil Rights division of the federal government these days? Ms Clarke's college history involving American Jews isn't so good but it dovetails nicely with Biden's incoherent foreign policy.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
You’re kidding right? Nothing changes with this terribly corrupt government run by two colluding crime families. They do want you to think change is coming but after 8 years of Mr. Change without any change, you should know better.

You answer my questions first and THEN I'll answer yours, after all you have yet to make even a tiny effort to defend your own OP.

To investigate and prosecute (if necessary) instances of civil rights violations nationwide.

It hasn't been functional under the last corrupt Administration on purpose.

Trump had no interest in keeping the law, nor being fair or partial.

What was your "challenge" exactly?

Last edited:

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
What are her qualifications?

Oh, yes...dark skin, and a vagina.

Democrats are such shallow people.

To investigate and prosecute (if necessary) instances of civil rights violations nationwide.

It hasn't been functional under the last corrupt Administration on purpose.

Trump had no interest in keeping the law, nor being fair or partial.

What was your "challenge" exactly?
Do you not understand the questions I asked? or do you have some sort of reading disfunction, like perhaps selective reading that prevents you from comprehending questions that force you to deviate from the script you've generated in your head?

You still haven't answered them, color me shocked.

BTW just so you know, it's a DIVISON (of the DEPARTMENT of Justice) not a DEPARTMENT, apparently when you had to Google what it's functions are you missed that detail.

Thanks in advance for your attention to detail going forward.

:popcorn:

Thank you Sleepy Joe!
You’re kidding right? Nothing changes with this terribly corrupt government run by two colluding crime families. They do want you to think change is coming but after 8 years of Mr. Change without any change, you should know better.

Yeah buddy when it comes to the Federal Government, the dancers change but The Song Remains The Same (props to Led Zeppelin!) ;)

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Yeah buddy when it comes to the Federal Government, the dancers change but The Song Remains The Same (props to Led Zeppelin!) ;)
We see this but somehow millions of Americans don’t.

You tell us. Be specific.

Watch this dodge.

A Black woman is in a important, powerful job. Another FAIL for Republicans.
And, exactly as programmed, you celebrate this for race and gender.
No, you did that:

What are her qualifications?

Oh, yes...dark skin, and a vagina.
You said: "A Black woman..."

I didn't make you say that.

And you'd never heard of her before. I'd ask you for her qualifications, but you'd have to Google them.

So you're left with nothing but race and gender.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

We see this but somehow millions of Americans don’t.
Can't blame those folks, It's not easy to see, Government and the two crime families that run it are excellent at deception and dissembling. ;)

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Out of curiosity what makes her so qualified for the position? And why it now is functional?

Forum List

Back