Pillow Boy Mike Lindell Gets BOOTED from Republican Governors' Event

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Seems that there's actually a limit to what even these partisans can countenance.

And Pillow Boy Mike is it. Even hyper-partisan Republican Governors can't stomach his crazy ass...

Is this a good sign, or a bad one?

Seems that there's actually a limit to what even these partisans can countenance.

And Pillow Boy Mike is it. Even hyper-partisan Republican Governors can't stomach him...

How did you not see the other thread on this EXACT SAME TOPIC????

And Pillow Boy Mike is it. Even hyper-partisan Republican Governors can't stomach his crazy ass...

A good sign, and that was even in my deep red state, by our Governor sitting as Policy Chair of that organization. Bill didn't want Pillow Head any where near our Governor's Mansion.

Seems pretty cut & dried. It was an RGA event. Lindell is not a member of RGA. Being Trump's sycophant doesn't equate to membership in the RGA.
True, but events like that often have guest speakers and maybe people trying to horn in on association. Glad he got das boot!

Hyper partisan Republican governors??? :auiqs.jpg: :fu:

Most of the story is related by unidentified unverified "Officials". Isn't there a single story unearthed by left wing "investigative reporters" in modern times that doesn't rely on unverified information by unidentified sources? If the sources can't be verified the story is fiction.

Te pillow guy must be an amazing American patriot to garner so much hate from the democrats. Makes me like him more. He should run for office.

Te pillow guy must be an amazing American patriot to garner so much hate from the democrats. Makes me like him more. He should run for office.
More proof of just how rudderless The Cult is.

No policy concerns.

Just raw hatred of the other.

This is why they support pedophiles in their ranks.

More proof of just how rudderless The Cult is.

No policy concerns.

Just raw hatred of the other.

This is why they support pedophiles in their ranks.
:abgg2q.jpg: This has got to be the biggest load of projection I've ever seen.

Democrat... meet mirror.

Forum List

Back