Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

This needs to be tried in a federal court. It was a crime. Trump aided in the crime. No one should be able to do what was done and just be allowed to walk. Fuck you republicans because you all suppported trumps attempts to investigate and imprison private citizens for nothing but a lie. So nobody wants to hear chirping from the clown car.

Shut up.

He gave a speech that leftist pieces of human shit like you didn't like. As a result, a relatively small group of uber-right-wing fanatics decided to storm the Capitol.

If it should be tried in a federal court, let's see you offer an unqualified denouncement of the impeachment. Otherwise, you're just another hypocritical negro...
Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.

and the federalist society is very conservative.

Donald Trump has already ensured he will never be elected to national office again. Many who watched his conduct after the election, who don't believe Biden stole the election, were disgusted by his antics. He can't win without those people, and the reality is that plenty of people who voted for him simply will not do so in the future. I know. I'm one of those people, and I know many more.

So, considering that, what's the goal of this impeachment? To remove him from office? Well, he's already gone, so it can't be that. The only real thing left is to embarrass him, and that would be childish, petty and stupid...
That's your opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one.

Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and attempted insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “
I beg to differ. The reason is that it has happened before. Impeachment After Leaving Office - Law & Liberty .

Consider first the impeachment of Texas Governor James E. Ferguson in 1917. Ferguson resigned the governorship prior to his conviction by the Senate, so he was not a sitting governor when the Texas Senate convicted him in its impeachment trial. He subsequently sought to run again for governor in 1924. The Texas Supreme Court held that Ferguson’s impeachment actually occurred despite the fact that Ferguson had resigned his office prior to his conviction by the Senate.
The federal government isn't governed by the Constitution of Texas, dumbass.
You are right.
This is the Texas constitution.
Article XV: Impeachment - Constitution of the State of Texas (1876) (utexas.edu)
This is the US constitution.
Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Since you feel I'm a dumbass, you will naturally be able to point out the difference in the text that would allow Texas to have an impeachment trial for somebody out of office but not the federal government?
Here ya go, dumbass:

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried"
Last time I checked, no trial has started and Trump isn't the President.

Once again that pesky Constitution destroys libnut delusions.

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".

Well if we can't impeach Trump because he is not really President, how in the world will the GOP then be able impeach Biden someday with Commie Harris at the helm?

Think man!
You can't impeach people for what you imagine.
The ironic statement of the week.

Where's the proof of that?
With the FBI who is investigating his murder.
Cute. But you don't cite proof. Would that be the same FBI that stated Hillary was guilty but refused to charge her anyway? They still have any credibility?
The FBI has plenty of credibility. They exposed her emails which cost her the election. Trump has 0 credibility. Should they arrest Ivanka for using her own computer to post government stuff? No.

Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.

Just like all the looting, arson, and other destruction was caused by BLM last summer.

Right?
That's different, they are on her side.

This needs to be tried in a federal court. It was a crime. Trump aided in the crime. No one should be able to do what was done and just be allowed to walk. Fuck you republicans because you all suppported trumps attempts to investigate and imprison private citizens for nothing but a lie. So nobody wants to hear chirping from the clown car.

Shut up.

He gave a speech that leftist pieces of human shit like you didn't like. As a result, a relatively small group of uber-right-wing fanatics decided to storm the Capitol.

If it should be tried in a federal court, let's see you offer an unqualified denouncement of the impeachment. Otherwise, you're just another hypocritical negro...

Donald Trump has already ensured he will never be elected to national office again. Many who watched his conduct after the election, who don't believe Biden stole the election, were disgusted by his antics. He can't win without those people, and the reality is that plenty of people who voted for him simply will not do so in the future. I know. I'm one of those people, and I know many more.

So, considering that, what's the goal of this impeachment? To remove him from office? Well, he's already gone, so it can't be that. The only real thing left is to embarrass him, and that would be childish, petty and stupid...
That's your opinion. Like assholes, everyone has one.

And, yet, you've proven yourself to be too stupid to answer my question.

What's the ultimate goal of this impeachment?

I beg to differ. The reason is that it has happened before. Impeachment After Leaving Office - Law & Liberty .

Consider first the impeachment of Texas Governor James E. Ferguson in 1917. Ferguson resigned the governorship prior to his conviction by the Senate, so he was not a sitting governor when the Texas Senate convicted him in its impeachment trial. He subsequently sought to run again for governor in 1924. The Texas Supreme Court held that Ferguson’s impeachment actually occurred despite the fact that Ferguson had resigned his office prior to his conviction by the Senate.
You are right.
Article XV: Impeachment - Constitution of the State of Texas (1876) (utexas.edu)
Since you feel I'm a dumbass, you will naturally be able to point out the difference in the text that would allow Texas to have an impeachment trial for somebody out of office in Texas but not the federal government?
Here ya go, dumbass:

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried"
SECTION 1. The power of impeachment shall be vested in the House of Representatives.
SEC. 2. Impeachment of the governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, treasurer, commissioner of the general land office, comptroller, and the judges of the Supreme Court, Court of Appeals and District Court shall be tried by the senate.

Different how? The governor in Texas STILL got impeached even AFTER he resigned?

For someone, who throws dumbass around you seem to have problems making a decent point.

Last edited:
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".
I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/07 › alan-dershowitz-j...

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?

Wrong.

INCITING a riot or inciting an attempted coup or insurrection, does not require physical action, on the part of the inciter.
It does however require specific exhortations to commit specific crimes or actions.
My great great grandfather was a sheriff in a Missouri jail when a mob came to lynch Brigham Young
who was being held there.
A crowd was incited to try to and break him out so they could hang him.

My great grand daddy and a few deputies with shotguns faced down the mob and soon Young was on his way to Utah.

You are right.
Since you feel I'm a dumbass, you will naturally be able to point out the difference in the text that would allow Texas to have an impeachment trial for somebody out of office but not the federal government?
Here ya go, dumbass:

SECTION 1. The power of impeachment shall be vested in the House of Representatives.

Different how? The governor in Texas STILL got impeached even AFTER he resigned?

For someone, who throws dumbass around you seem to have problems making a decent point.
As I already posted:
"The federal government isn't governed by the Constitution of Texas, dumbass. "
You asked me to quote the text that says the federal government cannot try an impeachment on someone who is no longer the President. I posted it. Don't think no one noticed that you failed to respond to it.

Trump didn't commit any crime, moron.

End of story.
Yes he did.

Shut up.

You guys don't get it. Trump's popularity has nothing to do with personality. It has everything to do with his populist platform. And establishment Democrats and neocons only used his personality because they could never compete with him with their idiotic platforms. Democrats knew the media would back their "Trump bad" play and that's all they had. So they used it. In the end, the American worker and taxpayer lose big time for the next two years. The only way back is to destroy the evil Democrat majorities in government.

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....

Trump didn't commit any crime, moron.

End of story.
Yes he did.
Show us the crime.

GO!

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....
So, you can impeach a former President for a lie?

That really where you want to go?

You are right.
Here ya go, dumbass:

As I already posted:
"The federal government isn't governed by the Constitution of Texas, dumbass. "
You asked me to quote the text that says the federal government cannot try an impeachment on someone who is no longer the President. I posted it. Don't think no one noticed that you failed to respond to it.
I did respond to it. The constitution of Texas has an IDENTICAL process for impeachment as the US constitution cited. When confronted with the question as to whether or not a person can be impeached regardless of the fact that they are a current officeholder. The Supreme court in Texas affirmed this is indeed so.

If you are saying this isn't so on a federal level, you need to be able to give an actual difference. You have not done so.

The problem we have here is that the Senate members who want to have a trial, like their House counterparts, are mentally unbalanced and consumed by hate. There is no logic in what they do. They are obsessed with hurting Trump in any way they can because they fear him. They fear the crooked form of government that they have devised to enrich themselves will be dismantled in favor of one that our constitution and founders envisioned. Trump haters are America haters.

A police officer had his brains bashed out on Jan 6th ... why are you afraid to put The Donald on trial if he's innocent of inciting that riot? ...

If you support rioting in the Capitol ... then you hate America ...
Not true, you lying NAZI. He died of a stroke.
A stroke caused by getting busted in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Forum List

Back