Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....
So, you can impeach a former President for a lie?

That really where you want to go?
The big lie was only the begi
Prove he was pushed off of a building.
He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and suffered a stroke.

Do the math.
These dopey mother-fuckers failed to see the big picture and will have the stench of felony convictions wrapped around their necks forever. Try getting a job.
Perhaps they assumed they would get the same treatment as the Antifa and BLM rioters in Portland and Seattle.
They thought, they were doing this, for the President. They thought, president Trump called them, to do such....therefore....They thought, made it legal and okay.

That's why they were ALL taking selfies and other incriminating pictures and video, and then posting them on social media....
They're just like the illegal aliens breaking into our country to have a better life. Wrong is wrong no matter what fucked up reasons you claim to have. Lawbreakers pay their own price. If one of those caravan dudes that Biden has invited to come here end up killing a border patrol guard, I doubt if you will suggest charging Biden with murder and impeaching him even though he would bear more responsibility for that than Trump ever could for what happened at the capital.
You sure know how to twist and turn, yes? Anything that lawmakers do that
results in death could be chargeable to them, right? George Bush went into Iraq on false pretenses. Should he be arrested for the death of Americans? Smooth move, eggslacks.
You prove my point BoBo. Liberal dweebs already charged Trump with the COVID deaths in our crooked media. Should we charge him with murder? Will we charge Biden with the twenty something thousand that died since his inauguration? How about Cuomo? How about Fauci? Can't you see the ridiculousness of your impeachment debacle? Only idiots take things as far as Democrats have done in their two impeachment frenzies. You think you're stopping Trump but Trump will be survived by his ideas that so many million people have embraced. And it's his ideas that worry corrupt politicians the most. So no matter how you look at it, Trump isn't going away.
It is not my impeachment debacle, and the Democrats are not idiots. One could say that only idiots support a charlatan and grifter like Trump. Biden had 0 to do with the 20000 deaths. Trump, on the other hand, had everything to do with the early deaths due to his inaction for 2 months. Trump will not be survived by his ideas, but by his ability to manipulate people of your ilk. His "ideas" are non-existent and many people now see him for what he is--a hiccup in our nation's history.
You approved of the impeachment travesty, Democrats are indeed bigoted idiots and yours is the worst reason I've ever been called an idiot. Hope you're happy, Qdog. You don't sound like you are

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....

What's the goal of this impeachment?

Remember, an impeachment is nothing more than a formal charge. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict him and, well, no one with a brain, on either side of the aisle, really believes that's what's going to happen.

So, instead of whining incessantly about why you think he should be impeached, why not address the simple question which has been posed: What's the ultimate goal?
The goal is to bring out the facts, of what happened, for our history.

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won... say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

Would YOU be head over heels supporting Obama's actions?

Then explain why there were no hearings, no evidence, no witnesses, no due process, and no opportunity for Trump to defend himself in the Nazi Pelousy Kangaroo House?

Let me spell it out.

Remember, an impeachment is nothing more than a formal charge. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict him and, well, no one with a brain, on either side of the aisle, really believes that's what's going to happen.

So, instead of whining incessantly about why you think he should be impeached, why not address the simple question which has been posed: What's the ultimate goal?

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won...Rs say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

You really want to get in a pissing match over the actions of Presidents? If so let's talk about Benghazi.
What about it? Republicans had 9 separate, investigations on Benghazi, recording the history....and all 9 resulted in Obama doing nothing wrong or criminal.

Let me spell it out.

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won... say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

Then explain why there were no hearings, no evidence, no witnesses, no due process, and no opportunity for Trump to defend himself in the Nazi Pelousy Kangaroo House?
All 100 senators are witnesses.... AND this Senate impeachment, will allow witnesses from both sides, unlike the sham impeachment run by McConnell last year.

Let me spell it out.

The facts should already be known before the trial begins. If they're not, then the democrats have fucked it up big time. Also, the validity of the "facts" in the case are ultimately determined by the Senate, and we already know they won't convict him.

As to your question about Obama, if he was gone, fuck him. He's out of office. A conviction will not result in his removal, simply because he's already gone, so that make the entire affair, and a waste of millions of dollars. There would be no point to it.

I'm not "head over heels" supporting Trump's actions, and it's stupid of you to suggest that I am, considering that I've been quite vocal about the fact that I do not...

Let me spell it out.

The big lie was only the begi
Prove he was pushed off of a building.
He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and suffered a stroke.

Do the math.
These dopey mother-fuckers failed to see the big picture and will have the stench of felony convictions wrapped around their necks forever. Try getting a job.
Perhaps they assumed they would get the same treatment as the Antifa and BLM rioters in Portland and Seattle.
They thought, they were doing this, for the President. They thought, president Trump called them, to do such....therefore....They thought, made it legal and okay.

That's why they were ALL taking selfies and other incriminating pictures and video, and then posting them on social media....
They're just like the illegal aliens breaking into our country to have a better life. Wrong is wrong no matter what fucked up reasons you claim to have. Lawbreakers pay their own price. If one of those caravan dudes that Biden has invited to come here end up killing a border patrol guard, I doubt if you will suggest charging Biden with murder and impeaching him even though he would bear more responsibility for that than Trump ever could for what happened at the capital.
You sure know how to twist and turn, yes? Anything that lawmakers do that
results in death could be chargeable to them, right? George Bush went into Iraq on false pretenses. Should he be arrested for the death of Americans? Smooth move, eggslacks.
You prove my point BoBo. Liberal dweebs already charged Trump with the COVID deaths in our crooked media. Should we charge him with murder? Will we charge Biden with the twenty something thousand that died since his inauguration? How about Cuomo? How about Fauci? Can't you see the ridiculousness of your impeachment debacle? Only idiots take things as far as Democrats have done in their two impeachment frenzies. You think you're stopping Trump but Trump will be survived by his ideas that so many million people have embraced. And it's his ideas that worry corrupt politicians the most. So no matter how you look at it, Trump isn't going away.
It is not my impeachment debacle, and the Democrats are not idiots. One could say that only idiots support a charlatan and grifter like Trump. Biden had 0 to do with the 20000 deaths. Trump, on the other hand, had everything to do with the early deaths due to his inaction for 2 months. Trump will not be survived by his ideas, but by his ability to manipulate people of your ilk. His "ideas" are non-existent and many people now see him for what he is--a hiccup in our nation's history.
You approved of the impeachment travesty, Democrats are indeed bigoted idiots and yours is the worst reason I've ever been called an idiot. Hope you're happy, Qdog. You don't sound like you are
I have not nor will I approve of the impeachment. Feel better?

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".
I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/07 › alan-dershowitz-j...

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and attempted insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
The police did not let anybody in to destroy and kill.
They let them in for a photo op. Democrats have blood on their hands.

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
Dems had nothing to do with the insurrection. Where the hell do you get this crap?

Let me spell it out.

Yes, of course you can...when the big lie leads thousands of Americans in to an attempted insurrection!!!
And there is no reason to believe there was any lie or any attempted insurrection. If those people had planned an insurrection they would have come armed and could not have been stopped by being asked politely to go away.

Let me spell it out.

All 100 senators are witnesses.... AND this Senate impeachment, will allow witnesses from both sides, unlike the sham impeachment run by McConnell last year.
Not a single witness was called, Dummy. No evidence, no hearings, no due process.

It is a sham.

Let me spell it out.

It's too big a fantasy to even imagine that Obama or Biden could have come anywhere near the timely response Trump had. In fact, I doubt if any President since Eisenhower could have. All the other stuff you are dreaming up is just nonsense.

Let me spell it out.

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won...Rs say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

You really want to get in a pissing match over the actions of Presidents? If so let's talk about Benghazi.
Sure, if you want to. That turd proved nothing and there were no arrests made.
He went on and on about a lot of nothing. A complete waste of time. I watched the whole rodeo.

Let me spell it out.

Not a single witness was called, Dummy. No evidence, no hearings, no due process.

It is a sham.
The sham was created by the Republicans because no witnesses were allowed to testify.

Let me spell it out.

Why didn't trump show up? He could have, you know.

Let me spell it out.

Yes, of course you can...when the big lie leads thousands of Americans in to an attempted insurrection!!!
And there is no reason to believe there was any lie or any attempted insurrection. If those people had planned an insurrection they would have come armed and could not have been stopped by being asked politely to go away.
No reason not to believe it, either.

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Nope! They are under investigation for being TRUMP sympathizers... :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where's the proof of that?
With the FBI who is investigating his murder.
ROLF! In other words, you can't prove anything you claim.
ROLF! In other words, you can't prove anything you claim.
Why would I? I’m not in charge of the investigation.

But a dude was clocked in the head and died hours later isn’t a coincidence unless your brain is completely rotted.
You made a claim that you can't backup.

Just admit it.

You have no evidence that he was "clocked in his head."
I have what the Capitol police have said. I guess you know more about what happened than them.
Really? You have the police report? Please post a link to it.

Let me spell it out.

No reason not to believe it, either.
There are dozens of reason not to believe, the first being the character of the people making the claim.

Let me spell it out.

It is a sham.
The sham was created by the Republicans because no witnesses were allowed to testify.
Lies.

The House Clowns played video of all their witnesses, Dummy. They were allowed to enter thousands of pages of documents.

Let me spell it out.

Why didn't trump show up? He could have, you know.
More lies.

Link us up to Nazi sending an invitation for Trump to present his side.

Watch this.................

Forum List

Back