Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

This is not it.
But this is.

Don't bother me again unless Dominion actually goes to court. Their threats are not going to trial
and legal filings are not going to trial
Really???
Feel free to point out where in your article there is a link or even a mention of an appraisal of your "scientific" data analyst by the supreme court?
Read the Supreme Court's appraisal of the Michigan forensic audit of Dominion.
As for me not bothering you. I suggest you stop replying then. As long as you keep on posting stuff, I will keep on replying to you and expose how little of what you believe is based on objective reality.
I don't mind you replying. You are entertaining. But what you reply with is garbage.
What some Michigan country judge thinks of their democrat controlled recount
is meaningless.

Michigan is where their Secretary of State was a product of the George Soros
program to install more radical leftists in state offices (like this woman Jocelyn Benson).
This is not it.
But this is.

Don't bother me again unless Dominion actually goes to court. Their threats are not going to trial
and legal filings are not going to trial
Really???
Feel free to point out where in your article there is a link or even a mention of an appraisal of your "scientific" data analyst by the supreme court?
Read the Supreme Court's appraisal of the Michigan forensic audit of Dominion.
As for me not bothering you. I suggest you stop replying then. As long as you keep on posting stuff, I will keep on replying to you and expose how little of what you believe is based on objective reality.
I don't mind you replying. You are entertaining. But what you reply with is garbage.
is meaningless.

program to install more radical leftists in state offices (like this woman Jocelyn Benson).
is meaningless.
Actually since judges are the only people who have the power to grant relief in an election dispute, what some Michigan country judge thinks is a hell of a lot more meaningful than what some guy who lied about his qualifications and asserts something that is being denied by the same people who give him a forum. The moment when doing so exposes them to a lawsuit. And as to to recount being "controlled" by Democrats. It doesn't work that way. Election boards are bipartisan, recounts are conducted bipartisan, they are checked by lawyers of both campaigns.

What you are doing is deflecting. You made an assertion about the supreme court appraising the validity of the claim being made. You are not able to provide any proof of this.
I love how you keep on linking articles that make assertions without proof to deflect from the fact that your previous linked articles don't stand up to scrutiny.

I have given court documents simply stating that there is ZERO proof for the assertion that dominion did anything nefarious. I have given you links to several right-wing "news" sites that ran those assertions now putting up retractions in the face of lawsuits coming their way. Regardless of if you believe those lawsuits will actually happen the simple fact that several well-funded media corporations are unwilling to stand by those assertions and risk their reputation by posting retractions tells a tale by itself.

Last edited:
I have given court documents simply stating that there is ZERO proof for the assertion that dominion did anything nefarious. I have given you links to several right-wing "news" sites that ran those assertions now putting up retractions in the face of lawsuits coming their way. Regardless of if you believe those lawsuits will actually happen the simple fact that several well-funded media corporations are unwilling to stand by those assertions and risk their reputation by posting retractions tells a tale by itself.
I saw Newsmax make a very targeted retraction of one single specific mostly irrelevant claim.
You are taking what amounts to legal ephemera and trying to make it a blanket case that all claims
against Dominion have been retracted.
You wish that were the case. You wish.

Still waiting for an actual case in an actual court before an actual judge. Not holding my breath.
As pointed out before Dominion is engaging in SLAPP suits designed to frighten people away
without actually having to go to court to support a losing case.

Last edited:
Actually, a rhetorical question is a question you know the answer to. Since no date of the trial has been set the question can't be rhetorical.
But it is. A rhetorical question is not really a question.
I'm not surprised you don't know. In this case it's more of a statement than anything else.

Kind of hard to claim a forensic audit is correct in claiming votes were incorrectly tabulated when a HAND tally showed the same results as before.
Not really. The forensic audit was science driven.
A hand tally in Antrim county was run by Michigan democrat officials looking to hide their corruption.
Read the Supreme Court's analysis of the Michigan forensic audit.
You must be very stupid.

As for Zuckerberg. A report released to Newsmax is NOT one in a court of law. Nor is Newsmax a reliable reporter of accurate information as is proven by the hurry in which they retracted their election fraud stories when threatened by lawsuits.
Nor for that matter has The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg. They've filed other ones but not one to Zuckerberg. So when I asked if you can support your allegations the answer would be no. Unlike me you don't even have a judge to set a court date.
The answer remains yes. The issue of Zuckererg funding and setting up the theft of the
presidential election has not been decided in court.
You hate Trump. When has Trump gone to a real court room to decide if he has been an ally of Putin or not?
Or all the other garbage the left throws at him.
You have a very dishonest sliding scale of what constitutes "truth". Piss off.
WTF?? You're still pedaling the lies about Dominion??? Haven't you heard? It was all fake news.

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.
These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.
It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

They made them post it to avoid a lawsuit? Sue the bastards anyway. They don't call it American STINKER for nuttin' !!

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.
Who is your source? However, it really doesn't matter. Fact checks sites are published by the same people who publish and write the fake news. Fact check sites are therefore fake news themselves.

I saw Newsmax make a very targeted retraction of one single specific mostly irrelevant claim.
You are taking what amounts to legal ephemera and trying to make it a blanket case that all claims
against Dominion have been retracted.
You wish that were the case. You wish.

Still waiting for an actual case in an actual court before an actual judge. Not holding my breath.
As pointed out before Dominion is engaging in SLAPP suits designed to frighten people away
without actually having to go to court to support a losing case.
Lol that retraction by Newsmax dealt EXACTLY with the claim that dominion machines had built-in software to commit fraud. EXACTLY the thing you are claiming with ALL your links. I copy-pasted the exact paragraph.

Imbecile, Twice Impeached Trump was not a private citizen when he was impeached.
Nor would that matter. As we have noted over and over, there is precedent for Impeaching and trying a FORMER Executive branch office holder
You mean the one where the defendent was acquited and a majority of Senators said the trial was unconstitutional because the defendant had resigned a week before the trial?

Lol that retraction by Newsmax dealt EXACTLY with the claim that dominion machines had built-in software to commit fraud. EXACTLY the thing you are claiming with ALL your links. I copy-pasted the exact paragraph.
This is the one single paragraph that was of any real importance.
"No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election."

If Newsmax offered no proof, or say they had none, that's not so of other people who have
accused Dominion of manipulating votes for Joe Biden.
Sidney Powell has. Rudy Giuliani has. Lyn Wood has. Not a one of them is retracting a thing
and Lyn Wood directly and specifically challenged Dominion to sue him.
No reply from the vote changing machine people.

You notice Newmax did not say Dominion did not manipulate votes. They say they offered no evidence
that they did.

This is the one single paragraph that was of any real importance.
"No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election."

If Newsmax offered no proof, or say they had none, that's not so of other people who have
accused Dominion of manipulating votes for Joe Biden.
Sidney Powell has. Rudy Giuliani has. Lyn Wood has. Not a one of them is retracting a thing
and Lyn Wood directly and specifically challenged Dominion to sue him.
No reply from the vote changing machine people.

You notice Newmax did not say Dominion did not manipulate votes. They say they offered no evidence
that they did.
"You notice Newmax did not say Dominion did not manipulate votes. They say they offered no evidence that they did."

And that means the election was stolen? Isn't that correct, rightard?

Forum List

Back