SEN. PAUL PERFORMS PRO BONO EYE SURGERY IN GUATEMALA

Senator Paul is an admirable man. Instead of talking about how somebody else should "do" something or "pay" something to help the poor...he does it himself.

Good for him.

The left hates doctors, they would rather vote for a person because of their skin color or like in 2016 base their vote on if the candidate has a vagina or not. Warren is the big "omg wtf do we do!?!?!?" because the choice between 2 vagina's is a hard choice to make when the qualifier was to simply have a vagina... Now if Michelle runs then it's easy because Vagina + Black beats Vagina + White.

These days the left likes to vote for incredibly un-educated people who usually never had any kind of real job outside of Government. Attack Rand because he is a doctor... when that fails, attack Rand for doing eye surgeries for free, even if he did before he was ever a politician.

The new left will be running on how much they hate doctors in 2016, just you watch.

The left hates doctors, they would rather vote for a person because of their skin color or like in 2016 base their vote on if the candidate has a vagina or not. Warren is the big "omg wtf do we do!?!?!?" because the choice between 2 vagina's is a hard choice to make when the qualifier was to simply have a vagina... Now if Michelle runs then it's easy because Vagina + Black beats Vagina + White.

These days the left likes to vote for incredibly un-educated people who usually never had any kind of real job outside of Government. Attack Rand because he is a doctor... when that fails, attack Rand for doing eye surgeries for free, even if he did before he was ever a politician.

The new left will be running on how much they hate doctors in 2016, just you watch.

Paranoid wacko :cuckoo:

What's the point of this thread? Doctors do pro bono work all the time. And Congresscritters who are stonemasons continue to lay bricks.

What's the point?

Doctor [Senator] Rand Paul Accused of Doing Eye Surgery for Political Purposes.

This article is a biased piece of crap!

Then why are you posting it?

I like to use material that makes a cogent point. Maybe that's just me...

So people like you can jump all over it instead of posting a reasoned, calm response.

Oh wait! That is impossible for Lefties, isn't it?

So people like you can jump all over it instead of posting a reasoned, calm response.

Oh wait! That is impossible for Lefties, isn't it?

Dude - why would I even read that link? You yourself said it's a biased piece of crap. If you don't believe in it yourself --- why should I?
I'm gonna go waaay out on a limb here and hazard a guess that you don't work in any kind of sales... :confused:

Again, me if I have a point to make I'll find something that supports it. Something credible.
I guess the operative phrase is "if I have a point to make" though...

Last edited:

Paranoid wacko :cuckoo:

What's the point of this thread? Doctors do pro bono work all the time. And Congresscritters who are stonemasons continue to lay bricks.

What's the point?

You "disagree" with asking what the point is --- rather than addressing the actual question? :rofl:

This new system gets hilariouser and hilariouser.

Won't see a lot about this in the MSM.

Good God, man! Rand Paul invited Meet The Press along with him! That show devoted a ten minute segment to his trip, whereupon he waxed on about Hillary Clinton and other matters involving running for President.

Saint Paul, speaking in Guatemala:

I think the American public is coming more and more to where I am, and that those-- people, like Hillary Clinton, who, she fought her own war, Hillary's War, you know, people are gonna find that, and I think that's what scares the Democrats the most, is that in a general election, were I to run, there's gonna be a lot of independents and even some Democrats who say, "You know what, we are tired of war. We're worried that Hillary Clinton will get us involved in another Middle Eastern war, because she's so gung-ho."

Sounds like a real angel on an apolitical mission of mercy, doesn't he?

But wait. There's more:

CHRIS JANSING:

There is no doubt about the humanitarian aspect of this trip. Paul performed dozens of pro bono cataract surgeries over three days, in a region where there are only two eye surgeons for 800,000 people. Chronicling it all are Paul's advertising team.

RAND PAUL (IN VIDEO):

I'm Rand Paul and I approved this message.

CHRIS JANSING:

Whose TV commercials helped him with his upset win for Senate four years ago. Also along, a film crew from Conservative super PAC Citizens United, with equipment that included a drone for aerial shots, and its co-founder and President Dave Bossie.

Meet the Press. An advertising team. A SuperPac film crew. A drone.

A drone!

This is a textbook case of naked self-aggrandizement.

"Won't see a lot about this in the MSM." Ron Paul went to Guatemala all secret like to do good works. Holy holy hoooooleeeeeee!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!! You will be seeing this trip over and over and over in ads. Do you think it was a coincidence he made this sacred voyage so soon after the faux Right has made great exertions to portray the Central American child refugees as Ebola-ridden gansta drug mules?

Christ, no one suffers from the halo effect more than you idolators of Ron and Rand.

Last edited:
The Today Show was talking about this this morning. The caption was " Eyes on the white house? Senator rand paul performs surgery in guatemala".

Incredible bias.

Uh, yeah, that's nice. Really, it is. I saw this earlier on one of the TV news shows you RWs say you hate. It was very complimentary of Paul.

But, the last thing anyone needs is a part-time surgeon OR a part-time congressman.

He has failed to show that he is really very qualified to do either.

Remember, it was Paul who made up an imaginary organization that then gave him an imaginary honor. The fact that he had to do that in order to get attention from his peers pretty much says it all.

The Today Show was talking about this this morning. The caption was " Eyes on the white house? Senator rand paul performs surgery in guatemala".

Incredible bias.

What do you expect?

He's running for prez.

Oh! You meant that it was biased against him?

Hardly.:bsflag:

Forum List

Back