Lindsey Graham says impeachment against Biden is falling apart

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
UPI

Dec. 17 (UPI) -- Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said the effort by House Republicans to impeach President Joe Biden is "falling apart," as the investigation has so far failed to produce anything of substance that could potentially hurt Biden.

"If there were a smoking gun, I think we'd be talking about it," Graham said Sunday on NBC News' Meet The Press, adding "I'm not worried about impeaching the president right now. We have wars to fund man!! No one has time to govern!"

Graham noted that just because the Biden family all got millions from overseas and never paid taxes on anything, does not imply wrongdoing by the President. In fact, hardly anyone in Washington pays taxes either.

Graham said that there needs to be a smoking gun to impeach Biden, like Russian collusion that Trump had. "If only we had a Hillary Clinton dossier about Biden and Russian hookers urinating on him", said Graham, "Then we would once and for all have a smoking gun to go after him. It would then be an impeachment the American people could believe in. And sure, Hunter is guilty of a felony and yada, yada, yada, who cares?"

Mike Johnson also lamented about proceeding with the Biden impeachment. "Right now", said Johnson, "I spend my days trying to pass as many spending bills with the democrats as I can while keeping the border open. Do you know how hard that is when we have an immigration crisis and inflation crisis? The American people are demanding change. None of the voters wants an open border or mindless massive spending to spark further inflation. Problem is, that is all we know how to do. I want my mommy."

As a result, the GOP is now reeling and beginning to fall apart, all at a time when the approval rating for Joe Biden is a whopping negative 2003%. In fact, the lower the approval rating for Biden falls, the more the GOP seems to fall apart. "Surely they won't elect the GOP back into office," said Graham. "The way it is supposed to work is, the GOP is voted in as we accumulate wealth off of insider spending and then voted out in 2 years because we basically do nothing and just want to blow our wad on fun stuff, and then go back again for more money. But we are stuck here if no one votes for democrats. What the hell?"

Plenty of evidence to be had. But Graham, like the democrats, adhere to the Nazi adage of, "Tell a lie often enough it is thought the truth.".

UPI

Dec. 17 (UPI) -- Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said the effort by House Republicans to impeach President Joe Biden is "falling apart," as the investigation has so far failed to produce anything of substance that could potentially hurt Biden.

"If there were a smoking gun, I think we'd be talking about it," Graham said Sunday on NBC News' Meet The Press, adding "I'm not worried about impeaching the president right now. We have wars to fund man!! No one has time to govern!"

Graham noted that just because the Biden family all got millions from overseas and never paid taxes on anything, does not imply wrongdoing by the President. In fact, hardly anyone in Washington pays taxes either.

Graham said that there needs to be a smoking gun to impeach Biden, like Russian collusion that Trump had. "If only we had a Hillary Clinton dossier about Biden and Russian hookers urinating on him", said Graham, "Then we would once and for all have a smoking gun to go after him. It would then be an impeachment the American people could believe in. And sure, Hunter is guilty of a felony and yada, yada, yada, who cares?"

Mike Johnson also lamented about proceeding with the Biden impeachment. "Right now", said Johnson, "I spend my days trying to pass as many spending bills with the democrats as I can while keeping the border open. Do you know how hard that is when we have an immigration crisis and inflation crisis? The American people are demanding change. None of the voters wants an open border or mindless massive spending to spark further inflation. Problem is, that is all we know how to do. I want my mommy."

As a result, the GOP is now reeling and beginning to fall apart, all at a time when the approval rating for Joe Biden is a whopping negative 2003%. In fact, the lower the approval rating for Biden falls, the more the GOP seems to fall apart. "Surely they won't elect the GOP back into office," said Graham. "The way it is supposed to work is, the GOP is voted in as we accumulate wealth off of insider spending and then voted out in 2 years because we basically do nothing and just want to blow our wad on fun stuff, and then go back again for more money. But we are stuck here if no one votes for democrats. What the hell?"
Why nationalize industry when you can nationalize the people? MAGA!

-- Adolf Hitler

Why nationalize industry when you can nationalize the people? MAGA!

-- Adolf Hitler
I bet some wacko rich Jew in Germany 1930's was a Hitler supporter

Ye praises Hitler in interview with Alex Jones​

The hourslong interview on a conspiracy theory website gave Ye a platform to make antisemitic statements with little challenge from the host.

I bet some wacko rich Jew in Germany 1930's was a Hitler supporter

Ye praises Hitler in interview with Alex Jones​

The hourslong interview on a conspiracy theory website gave Ye a platform to make antisemitic statements with little challenge from the host.
I dunno why you are getting all exited. He will only be dictator for a day.

If I were you, I would jump in a inner tube and try to float to Cuba for safety.

I dunno why you are getting all exited. He will only be dictator for a day.

If I were you, I would jump in a inner tube and try to float to Cuba for safety.
Or I can stay and vote against Trump so he isn't president again. I'll try that first.

Not only did Americans leave, immigrants we could use didn't want to come. So all we have are white uneducated lazy Americans who won't work for $15 hr. But Republicans are only willing to pay $15. So we need immigrants.

UPI

We all knew the accusers were trump types , saying things without any proof. This outcome was expected from the begining. If they believe this type action i.proves the Republican agenda , it doesn't ; just the opposite , it makes them look like the fools they are. Never trust a republican , that's the message they are sending , loud and clear.

We all knew the accusers were trump types , saying things without any proof. This outcome was expected from the begining. If they believe this type action i.proves the Republican agenda , it doesn't ; just the opposite , it makes them look like the fools they are. Never trust a republican , that's the message they are sending , loud and clear.
Lindsey and Biden are Swamp buddies, just leave them be.

The so-called " Swamp " in Washington is those who waste taxpayers dollars. The trump administration was the most expensive in history. trump became a Superswamp im the Swamp. Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to blame COVID for that , most of that spending spree occurred before the pandemic showed up.

Biden is very frugal
And yes Lindsey has secured a lot of pork-barrel spending for his state, a disproportionate amount.

Biden is very frugal
And yes Lindsey has secured a lot of pork-barrel spending for his state, a disproportionate amount.
They both are as crooked as a stick in water...........on acid.

I believe you're confused , trump is the one that has always been crooked and sleazy.
Yes, but the Swamp makes Trump look like a boy scout.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump may pay off his whores to keep quiet, but at least he does not pay off women who he sexually assaulted using taxpayer money to keep them quiet.

Trump's sexual escapades were consensual at least, and he used his own money to keep them quiet. But hey, they are women, so you can't keep them quiet.

Or maybe you prefer Bill Clinton who takes advantage of interns who are young and work under him. Nothing like a boss telling his employees to perform to keep their jobs.

Last edited:
Yes, but the Swamp makes Trump look like a boy scout.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump may pay off his whores to keep quiet, but at least he does not pay off women who he sexually assaulted using taxpayer money to keep them quiet.

Trump's sexual escapades were consensual at least, and he used his own money to keep them quiet. But hey, they are women, so you can't keep them quiet.

Or maybe you prefer Bill Clinton who takes advantage of interns who are young and work under him. Nothing like a boss telling his employees to perform to keep their jobs.
Post 13 proves trump is no boy scout in any sense of the word. He was the worst yet.

Forum List

Back