Lindsey Graham says ousting Speaker McCarthy would be a 'disaster' for Republicans: 'Kevin is the right guy'

1696214515784.png

We saw from the first time they chose a Speaker that no one besides McCarthy had any chance of winning. So did we suddenly get a bunch of Freedom Caucus types in the House? Nope. Support for the Duopoly is exactly what Republicans voted for in 2022.
I thought I was alone on our USMB in using the 'Duopoly' word, like apparently NOT! Freedom Caucus? The establishment pubs silenced the Freedom Caucus then punished Representative Justin Amash & also two other members of the Freedom Caucus, by removing Justin from his position on the House Budget Committee(below link)..

The following link tells the story of the state of the GOP @ that time & in my opinion is still to this day. If I had been in Justin's shoes @ the time of his announcement that he was pulling out of the GOP my words uttered would have been identical to Justin's words.

As Liberty minded as an American can be;(below link)

Some folks think I am a centrist for I bash both sides of the DUOPLY party but in all reality I am staunchly pro individual Liberty in tune with our Founding Fathers written words of wisdom. Thanks for including the word "Duopoly" in your post like it really caught my attention & HOPEFULLY did with others board members also!

The Debt clock on the internet has been unavailable all week... shows us all that the internet is not our friend... its just a bunch of propaganda...
Golly gee wilikers you couldn't possibly mean that the D.istrict of C.orruption is trying to hide something from their employers???

Lindsey knows it would set off a months worth of infighting and failed vote while they jockey for position and generally make the party look like the clown show it is.

The GOP looks like a clown show because of all the dem lite republicans who won't even try to balance a budget. They run their campaigns on fiscal conservatism. But once elected, 90% of them are like McCarthy. Big spending, big government RINO's, like Trump, McConnell and McCarthy.

Gaetz don't have a chance in hell at unseating McCarthy. And in fact, when Trump was president, Gaetz was one of those big spending republicans himself.

It seems that the only time the Republicans even bother to put up a fight over spending and constitutional government is when a democrat is in the white house.

I thought I was alone on our USMB in using the 'Duopoly' word, like apparently NOT! Freedom Caucus? The establishment pubs silenced the Freedom Caucus then punished Representative Justin Amash & also two other members of the Freedom Caucus, by removing Justin from his position on the House Budget Committee(below link)..

The following link tells the story of the state of the GOP @ that time & in my opinion is still to this day. If I had been in Justin's shoes @ the time of his announcement that he was pulling out of the GOP my words uttered would have been identical to Justin's words.

As Liberty minded as an American can be;(below link)

Some folks think I am a centrist for I bash both sides of the DUOPLY party but in all reality I am staunchly pro individual Liberty in tune with our Founding Fathers written words of wisdom. Thanks for including the word "Duopoly" in your post like it really caught my attention & HOPEFULLY did with others board members also!

Justin Amash is proof that the GOP simply does not support constitutional or fiscal conservatism anymore. They're now big government, big spending dem-lites, with no backbone.
If we had a majority of people like Justin in DC, this country would be way better off in just a few short years.

Get Lindsey, McCarthy, Nikki, the Turtle and Cornyn out of there for starters. America first. MAGA.

LMAO.. MAGA???????? Trump ain't no better than those you listed. Trump's the reason why McCarthy is speaker.

If McCarthy was knocked out of the Speakership, who would get the votes to replace him?

Democrats are a disaster for America.

RINOs like McCarthy who give the damn Democrats anything their little vile hearts desire are just as bad.

Forum List

Back