Seems the neighborhood

I am sure you cannot imagine going through life thinking for yourself and using logic.

The very thought of it would probably make you shit yourself.

Are the protestors outside their homes interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice?

Are they trying to influence a decision?

Yes, and yes!

This is just further proof that you are illiterate and cannot read that law.

I am sure you cannot imagine going through life thinking for yourself and using logic.

The very thought of it would probably make you shit yourself.

Are the protestors outside their homes interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice?

Are they trying to influence a decision?

Gee, I don't know. Planning an assassination on a US Supreme Court judge sounds like they are trying to influence a decision to me. It's illegal to protest in front or near the home of any justice plain and simple. WTF do you think they're there for if not to pressure the judges decision?

Planning an assassination on a US Supreme Court judge sounds like they are trying to influence a decision to me

Nobody is defending that, this is about protesting. You are going to run out of straw soon you are putting up so many strawmen

It's illegal to protest in front or near the home of any justice plain and simple.

Not according to the law you posted. Did you post the wrong one?

WTF do you think they're there for if not to pressure the judges decision?

To voice their displeasure. The decision is done, there is no pressure to put on it any longer.

Gee, I don't know. Planning an assassination on a US Supreme Court judge sounds like they are trying to influence a decision to me. It's illegal to protest in front or near the home of any justice plain and simple. WTF do you think they're there for if not to pressure the judges decision?
He's stupid enough to believe they are all wearing spikes on their shoes and aerating the lawns.

Nobody is defending that, this is about protesting. You are going to run out of straw soon you are putting up so many strawmen

To voice their displeasure. The decision is done, there is no pressure to put on it any longer.

My reading is just fine:

in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Read the underlines text for possible penetration into that cement block on your shoulders where most people have a brain.

If the decision is done, why are they protesting at their home then?

My reading is just fine:

in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Of course you ignore the most important part, that is what all you sheep do.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty

Again, WTF did you think they were doing there. Of course they were demonstrating to influence their decision. WTF do you think the intent of this law was anyway? And this commie Garland didn't do shit about it.

Again, WTF did you think they were doing there. Of course they were demonstrating to influence their decision. WTF do you think the intent of this law was anyway? And this commie Garland didn't do shit about it.

How can they influence a decision already made?

What I think they are doing is voicing their displeasure at the decision already made

So if that is not their intent, what was?

Shit for brains!

How can they influence a decision already made?

What I think they are doing is voicing their displeasure at the decision already made

That's why I said I thank God he didn't make me a liberal so my mind doesn't work that way. They were not there to express their displeasure, they could do that downtown or in any location in the country. They were protesting the judges at their homes as a threat for them to make a decision they favored. These lowlifes have no jobs therefore can do that all day and night long.

That's why I said I thank God he didn't make me a liberal so my mind doesn't work that way. They were not there to express their displeasure, they could do that downtown or in any location in the country. They were protesting the judges at their homes as a threat for them to make a decision they favored. These lowlifes have no jobs therefore can do that all day and night long.

The decision is over, there is no way to influence it now. How is it you are too fucking stupid to know this?

The decision is over, there is no way to influence it now. How is it you are too fucking stupid to know this?

They did it before the decision and after. Why was nobody arrested? Oh, that's right, Gardner is part of the Communist party as well. They never hold their own accountable.

Forum List

Back