Seems the neighborhood

are not happy with the pro abortion protesters, even the ones who support abortion. Of course these protestors have been in violation of federal law protesting at a USSC Justice residence. But the mongoloid demrats like the ones on this board believe such laws apply only to Republicans.
The protestors are NOT breaking the law by protesting on public property. At least that's what I've read. They may be breaking noise ordinances, but it could be that was stopped, I dunno.

The neighbors are complaining essentially their rights to privacy are being compromised along with Kegger's. The protestors' point is Keggers says their daughters have no right to privacy, and why aren't they protesting the asshole's presence in their neighborhood too.

It's uncivil, no doubt. But civil rights protests, gay rights protests and .... wait for it ... Charlottesville protests were uncivil.

He's not going to be the first politician who ended up needing to live in seclusion because of offending people

The protestors are NOT breaking the law by protesting on public property. At least that's what I've read. They may be breaking noise ordinances, but it could be that was stopped, I dunno.

The neighbors are complaining essentially their rights to privacy are being compromised along with Kegger's. The protestors' point is Keggers says their daughters have no right to privacy, and why aren't they protesting the asshole's presence in their neighborhood too.

It's uncivil, no doubt. But civil rights protests, gay rights protests and .... wait for it ... Charlottesville protests were uncivil.

He's not going to be the first politician who ended up needing to live in seclusion because of offending people
Nice try.

Elections are not the solution.
Rights of any one single individual are not up for grabs by the majority.
The SCOTUS totally goofed on this one, and are not only violation individual rights like privacy, but the right to your own personal religious beliefs.
So does this mean that those of your religion consider killing unborn children a sacrament?

The deal is not done.
The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.).
It can't be allowed.
One peaceful solution would be just to increase SCOTUS size.
But a solution is absolutely necessary.
The current SCOTUS is criminal.
At best, the SCOTUS is practicing medicine without a license.
"The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.)."
Says the Constitutional scholar.
Where is your JD degree from again??
:laughing0301:

The deal is not done.
The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.).
It can't be allowed.
How are they practicing medicine without a license? Allowing states to regulate abortion instead of the federal government is practicing medicine?

I hope you recover from that traumatic brain injury soon!

How is a neighborhood private property? Do you even read the stupid things you post?

It is a violation of federal law to protest at the home of any judge, juror or anyone who could be influenced in a court decision by the protest.

So does this mean that those of your religion consider killing unborn children a sacrament?

^^^

jesus coke.jpg

It is not. That is a myth.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

The deal is not done.
It can't be allowed.

Saying abortion isn't constitutionally protected is practicing medicine? No, it's practicing law and common sense.

The deal is done. What do the protestors hope to accomplish? Why doesn't law enforcement keep the peace?

What they are hoping for is the Nazis to pack the court so they can bring Roe back again. Of course it would be political suicide. Every poll shows an overwhelming rejection of such an act, But they're going to lose the House and Senate anyway so they figure WTF.

My religion does not at all matter.
The point is each woman has the right to her own religious beliefs, no matter what they may be.
So no one, including the SCOTUS or state government, has any jurisdiction over their medical choices.
For example, if they are Christian Scientists and want to let their children die of some easily cured problem, then so be it.
No one else gets any say or has any standing.

Maybe this is an insane question to ask and excuse me for my ignorance, but if protesting in front of a Supreme Court Judges home is illegal, why aren't they being arrested?

For the same reason Comey read a list of crimes by Hillary, and then suggested she not be prosecuted. Democrats are born criminals, and criminals don't turn on each other.

"The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.)."
Says the Constitutional scholar.
Where is your JD degree from again??
:laughing0301:

It is the definition of a republic.
Individual inherent rights are the only source of any legal authority.
So no level of government can dictate to a mother about her family, religion, privacy, etc.

But it is easy to prove the SCOTUS is totally ignorant, lying, and wrong.
For example, it is clear from the Constitution there us to be no federal jurisdiction over firearms, drugs, medicine, etc., and yet we illegally have a BATF, DEA, and DFA.
It is obvious to anyone the SCOTUS has dropped the ball almost 100 years ago.

How are they practicing medicine without a license? Allowing states to regulate abortion instead of the federal government is practicing medicine?

I hope you recover from that traumatic brain injury soon!

Neither states nor the federal government are supposed to "regulate" (meaning restrict) abortion.
Neither states nor the federal government have any authority, standing, or jurisdiction over abortion.
The states are claiming they know exactly when life begins, and the SCOTUS is practicing medicine without a license when they decide to enforce the states incorrect and ignorant beliefs.
No one knows when life begins because it is a subjective and infinitely variable question.
The SCOTUS is claiming they do know.
They are lying and making medical claims they are unqualifies to make.

Forum List

Back