Seems the neighborhood

How is a neighborhood private property? Do you even read the stupid things you post?

It is a violation of federal law to protest at the home of any judge, juror or anyone who could be influenced in a court decision by the protest.

When any member of government fails in their duty to protect individual rights, they forfeit any protections they may have been due before that.
Women's right are being so badly abused by this ruling that they have the right to armed rebellion to correct his horrible injustice.
This causes the entire government to lose any and all justification for even existing.
Instead of a defender of rights, this makes government the oppressor.
And all oppressors must die.
That is the way a republic works.
It is based solely on individual rights.
As soon as government fails to protect individual rights, it loses any authority to exist at all.

Saying abortion isn't constitutionally protected is practicing medicine? No, it's practicing law and common sense.

Sorry, sometimes you make good arguments, but not this time.
First of all, the constitution protected no rights at all, because they are infinite, can not be listed, and the Founders ONLY wanted to limit federal jurisdiction.
That changes with the 14th amendment, when rights are still infinite and can not be listed, but then could be defended by the federal government, from state infringement.
So anyone who claims a right has to be listed before it can be defended, is REALLY, REALLY ignorant.
And anyone who thinks states have authority over a woman's personal, private, medical, and religious choices, is really, really ignorant.
States can only defend the rights of individuals, not impose their own will over a woman's personal, private, medical, and religious choices.
With this SCOTUS decision, the SCOTUS is not using law at all, in any way.
They are deciding entirely by their own medical and religious beliefs.
Which is totally and completely illegal.
This is worse than Dred Scott, because slavery was the previous norm at the time.
With Roe Vs Wade, the norm has been the right of individual over the state, for over 50 years.
This is blatant imposition of personal religious and medical beliefs of the SCOTUS.

What they are hoping for is the Nazis to pack the court so they can bring Roe back again. Of course it would be political suicide. Every poll shows an overwhelming rejection of such an act, But they're going to lose the House and Senate anyway so they figure WTF.

Wrong.
The polls have always been twice as many in favor of retaining Roe Vs Wade, than over turning it.
{...
In a May CNN poll conducted immediately after the leak of the Supreme Court's draft opinion on the case, Americans said, 66% to 34%, that they did not want the Supreme Court to completely overturn the landmark 1973 decision. In CNN's polling dating back to 1989, the share of the public in favor of completely overturning Roe has never risen above 36%.
...}

And now that the SCOTUS has over turned Roe vs Wade, the polls show the support for Roe vs Wade has increased.
{...
The American public is rendering its initial judgment on the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and most disapprove of the ruling, including two-thirds of women who disapprove.

By more than a 20-point margin, Americans call it a step backward rather than forward for America. And women, by more than three to one, think the ruling will make women's lives worse rather than better.

There are many options.
One is to just increase the size of the SCOTUS.
Another is to impeach those who lied in their confirmation hearings.
This is not going to end until Roe V Wade is restored, and then some.

For the same reason Comey read a list of crimes by Hillary, and then suggested she not be prosecuted. Democrats are born criminals, and criminals don't turn on each other.

Wrong.
Hillary violated procedural norms, NOT legislation designed or intended to protect the rights of anyone.
For example, using her own servers instead of State Dept. servers.
Most people do the same, because the State Dept. servers are slow and insecure.
I do not like Hillary, but Comey found nothing on her.
What I would have busted her for was illegally sending money and arms to Syrian rebels, though Benghazi.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

Nice myth, huh Jarhead, (Golfing Gator)?

This has only been posted on this forum in every thread about people protesting at the home of the Supreme Court associate justices and Chief Justice.

Nice post Ray!

Wrong.
Hillary violated procedural norms, NOT legislation designed or intended to protect the rights of anyone.
For example, using her own servers instead of State Dept. servers.
Most people do the same, because the State Dept. servers are slow and insecure.
I do not like Hillary, but Comey found nothing on her.
What I would have busted her for was illegally sending money and arms to Syrian rebels, though Benghazi.

Right. Sending Ummmma classified and confidential e-mail to her laptop that her husband used to send disgusting pictures of himself to strange women all over the world isn't against the law. Destroying three smart phones that likely contained evidence against her isn't against the law. Erasing and even bleach bitting her hard drive after the House subpoenaed it isn't against the law. None of the things Democrats do is ever against the law.

Wrong.
The polls have always been twice as many in favor of retaining Roe Vs Wade, than over turning it.
{...
In a May CNN poll conducted immediately after the leak of the Supreme Court's draft opinion on the case, Americans said, 66% to 34%, that they did not want the Supreme Court to completely overturn the landmark 1973 decision. In CNN's polling dating back to 1989, the share of the public in favor of completely overturning Roe has never risen above 36%.
...}

And now that the SCOTUS has over turned Roe vs Wade, the polls show the support for Roe vs Wade has increased.
{...
The American public is rendering its initial judgment on the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and most disapprove of the ruling, including two-thirds of women who disapprove.

By more than a 20-point margin, Americans call it a step backward rather than forward for America. And women, by more than three to one, think the ruling will make women's lives worse rather than better.

There are many options.
One is to just increase the size of the SCOTUS.
Another is to impeach those who lied in their confirmation hearings.
This is not going to end until Roe V Wade is restored, and then some.

Try reading what I wrote a little slower next time.

Sorry, sometimes you make good arguments, but not this time.
First of all, the constitution protected no rights at all, because they are infinite, can not be listed, and the Founders ONLY wanted to limit federal jurisdiction.
That changes with the 14th amendment, when rights are still infinite and can not be listed, but then could be defended by the federal government, from state infringement.

If rights are unlimited, then WTF is the point of having a constitution in the first place? Show me any debate when the Constitution or amendments were written where the word "abortion" was even mentioned yet alone discussed.

Neither states nor the federal government are supposed to "regulate" (meaning restrict) abortion.
Neither states nor the federal government have any authority, standing, or jurisdiction over abortion.
The states are claiming they know exactly when life begins, and the SCOTUS is practicing medicine without a license when they decide to enforce the states incorrect and ignorant beliefs.
No one knows when life begins because it is a subjective and infinitely variable question.
The SCOTUS is claiming they do know.

Show me where they claimed that.

Elections are not the solution.
Rights of any one single individual are not up for grabs by the majority.
The SCOTUS totally goofed on this one, and are not only violation individual rights like privacy, but the right to your own personal religious beliefs.
Show me where there is a right to privacy in either the constitution or Bill of Rights.

The deal is not done.
The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.).
It can't be allowed.
One peaceful solution would be just to increase SCOTUS size.
But a solution is absolutely necessary.
The current SCOTUS is criminal.
At best, the SCOTUS is practicing medicine without a license.
No, SCOTUS is simply doing something that you don't like for once.

My religion does not at all matter.
The point is each woman has the right to her own religious beliefs, no matter what they may be.
So no one, including the SCOTUS or state government, has any jurisdiction over their medical choices.
For example, if they are Christian Scientists and want to let their children die of some easily cured problem, then so be it.
No one else gets any say or has any standing.
Wrong, baby killer.

tick tock
Is your alarm clock ever going to go off you cuck? Let me ask you a real question. If you're still coming here 2 years from now posting tick tock, won't you even be a little bit embarrassed? At some point you're going to have to nut up or shut up. 😄

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

Thanks for proving me correct.

This is a fine example of why I thank God he never made me a liberal. I couldn't imagine going through life with a mind like that.

I am sure you cannot imagine going through life thinking for yourself and using logic.

The very thought of it would probably make you shit yourself.

Are the protestors outside their homes interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice?

Are they trying to influence a decision?

Forum List

Back