Seems the neighborhood

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
awwwwww..... is the frat boy upset cause he's lost his right to privacy?

Maybe this is an insane question to ask and excuse me for my ignorance, but if protesting in front of a Supreme Court Judges home is illegal, why aren't they being arrested?
Becasue they are allowed to do that by the powers that be. If we tried it, we would be arrested. IF you can kill people and riot and not get punished, then not much will stop you.

...sounds like they're getting what they voted for.
I'm still not sure I fully understand the shock and anger.

If we haven't figured out that elections have consequences by now, we never will.

If you want to win, you have to (a) offer a more attractive overall alternative, and (b) get out your vote. Seems pretty cut & dried.

If we haven't figured out that elections have consequences by now, we never will.

If you want to win, you have to (a) offer a more attractive overall alternative, and (b) get out your vote. Seems pretty cut & dried.
Trump offered a free and sovereign country. Progs are totalitarians. A percentage of Repubs are the same. The same national security forces that are treading on the rights of Deplorables will turn on you when ordered. The real consequences already have laws approved of to bring darkness and despair here.

Allowing states to impose a religious perspective on abortion is totally illegal, in violation of the 14th amendment.
So although I normally would be against protesting at the homes of SCOTUS members, in this case they are criminals, so should no longer have any protection at all.
Those violate rights, like the SCOTUS, then should get no rights either.

Elections are not the solution.
Rights of any one single individual are not up for grabs by the majority.
The SCOTUS totally goofed on this one, and are not only violation individual rights like privacy, but the right to your own personal religious beliefs.

The deal is done. What do the protestors hope to accomplish? Why doesn't law enforcement keep the peace?

The deal is not done.
The SCOTUS violated basic legal principles, (privacy, personal medicine, personal religious beliefs, etc.).
It can't be allowed.
One peaceful solution would be just to increase SCOTUS size.
But a solution is absolutely necessary.
The current SCOTUS is criminal.
At best, the SCOTUS is practicing medicine without a license.

Forum List

Back