Kamala Harris Smiles and Giggles While Talking About Joe Biden Getting COVID (Video)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She smells blood in the water!

She probably whispers in his ear "Just die would ya, i will make sure your family is taken care of"...Come on Joe be the second to let a dicksucking loser be in the whitehouse...

Having someone who waers the hertigae on the sleeve does not mean something good. Right now, there are people who are not eating as well and being thrown out of homes and apartments. Others are struggling and will get to that level. This is not Snoop Dog being cool on the beach with a white Jewish guy being not cool on the commercial with the Jewish guy with family eliminating comedy talking how much money he has made. The Asian Chinese will not tolerate any of this when totally in power.

LOL the so called conservatives today appear to growing even dumber, seriously what happened. It is a circle jerk of ignorance. Kamala accomplished more than most, that she is VP offends the morons I guess. Ironically Trump is their hero. Go figure.

LOL the so called conservatives today appear to growing even dumber, seriously what happened. It is a circle jerk of ignorance. Kamala accomplished more than most, that she is VP offends the morons I guess. Ironically Trump is their hero. Go figure.

How's she doing with the border?

After the shit trump's pulled it's a wonder that the right wing is still posting their usual clap trap. We have some fine Americans who died and/or were injured on January 6, 2021. All because sissy cry baby couldn't get re elected. Guess they have no pride at all.

After the shit trump's pulled it's a wonder that the right wing is still posting their usual clap trap. We have some fine Americans who died and/or were injured on January 6, 2021. All because sissy cry baby couldn't get re elected. Guess they have no pride at all.
And the obsession widens. First, you couldn't have a thread criticizing Quid Pro Joe without some moron leaping in immediately to whine about TRUMP!, and that started back in the campaign. Now it's spread to Kamala.

Could you please post a list of her accomplishments? It should easily fit in a very short post.

Forum List

Back