Seeking Intelligent Life

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....and not finding any such in the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat ranks.

1. Given a political version of the ol' Stanford-Binet, not a single Democrat voter has been able to even begin the test, much less pass it.
This:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

2. One truly absurd response claimed that policies don't matter:
Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Biden voter: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

3. Candidates come and go, as do Presidents, but policies endure.
'Every 100 years, America gets a president who shakes the establishment and cleans out the Washington sewers. In the 1800s it was Andrew Jackson. In the 1900s it was Teddy Roosevelt. In the 2000s, it’s Donald Trump.
There is no doubt that Trump and Biden would lead America in almost opposite directions with profound consequences for the future of the country and for future elections.
If Trump had won, we would have gotten more of the same, which is saying a lot. Trump would offer more tax cuts (or at least preserve the tax cuts we’ve received). He’d offer less regulation, a major accomplishment of his first term. Trump would continue the trade war with China and expand it in ways that would move jobs back to the United States (or at least get them out of China into friendlier countries such as Vietnam and India).

4. He would also curtail Chinese theft of U.S. intellectual property and cut off Chinese tech investment in the United States. Trump has also stopped foreign installation of sensitive 5G telecommunications systems from Huawei and ZTE, which are hidden arms of the Chinese military.
Trump built alliances to constrain Chinese expansion efforts. His main breakthrough was the Quad Alliance of the U.S., Japan, Australia and India that effectively surrounds and can interdict China’s sea lanes to the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

5. Trump also made great strides toward Middle East peace with the first two Israeli-Arab peace treaties in twenty-five years – one with the UAE and one with Bahrain. Other peace treaties with Israel may have followed. Finally, Trump was imposing crippling sanctions on Iran that would have forced it to negotiate in good faith on its nuclear program or crush its economy in ways that would also impede its efforts at terrorism and nuclear weapons.

With Trump, what you see is what you get: Lower taxes, less regulation, more jobs, no new wars, peace in the Middle East, and peace through strength in confronting Iran and China.

With four more years, Trump could have accomplished his goals and perhaps be ranked among the ten most significant presidents of all time."

Trump did accomplish good things while in office, he just blew his job on the pandemic which is when his popularity nosedived and then it bottomed out after his party at the Capitol on the 6th of January.

Those two events buried Trump and in the history books overall he will be rated a one on a ten scale.

1. Given a political version of the ol' Stanford-Binet, not a single Democrat voter has been able to even begin the test, much less pass it.
This:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”

'Every 100 years, America gets a president who shakes the establishment and cleans out the Washington sewers. In the 1800s it was Andrew Jackson. In the 1900s it was Teddy Roosevelt. In the 2000s, it’s Donald Trump.
There is no doubt that Trump and Biden would lead America in almost opposite directions with profound consequences for the future of the country and for future elections.
If Trump had won, we would have gotten more of the same, which is saying a lot. Trump would offer more tax cuts (or at least preserve the tax cuts we’ve received). He’d offer less regulation, a major accomplishment of his first term. Trump would continue the trade war with China and expand it in ways that would move jobs back to the United States (or at least get them out of China into friendlier countries such as Vietnam and India).

4. He would also curtail Chinese theft of U.S. intellectual property and cut off Chinese tech investment in the United States. Trump has also stopped foreign installation of sensitive 5G telecommunications systems from Huawei and ZTE, which are hidden arms of the Chinese military.
Trump built alliances to constrain Chinese expansion efforts. His main breakthrough was the Quad Alliance of the U.S., Japan, Australia and India that effectively surrounds and can interdict China’s sea lanes to the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

5. Trump also made great strides toward Middle East peace with the first two Israeli-Arab peace treaties in twenty-five years – one with the UAE and one with Bahrain. Other peace treaties with Israel may have followed. Finally, Trump was imposing crippling sanctions on Iran that would have forced it to negotiate in good faith on its nuclear program or crush its economy in ways that would also impede its efforts at terrorism and nuclear weapons.

With Trump, what you see is what you get: Lower taxes, less regulation, more jobs, no new wars, peace in the Middle East, and peace through strength in confronting Iran and China.

With four more years, Trump could have accomplished his goals and perhaps be ranked among the ten most significant presidents of all time."
Excellent post. I'm not sure I'd agree with that Andrew Jackson thing, though; he made the Democrat Party mainstream.

But four more years of Trump would definitely have Made America Great Again, especially if we'd have had a Republican congress, too. No doubt one reason the Democrats will undo his work is specifically so that he will not go down in history as a great president; that's how evil and vindictive they are.

This:

Excellent post. I'm not sure I'd agree with that Andrew Jackson thing, though; he made the Democrat Party mainstream.

But four more years of Trump would definitely have Made America Great Again, especially if we'd have had a Republican congress, too. No doubt one reason the Democrats will undo his work is specifically so that he will not go down in history as a great president; that's how evil and vindictive they are.

"...that's how evil and vindictive they are. "

It's all about punishing any who oppose or even question the Wehrmacht.

The issue is their desire to slaughter political opponents, or, at the very least destroy their lives and their livelihood.

In a recent thread, Morning Morphs Into Midnight, the issue was how different the attitude of Republicans winning an election is to Democrats winning.

The former attempt to persuade opponents, while the latter wish to imprison and deny future employment to the other side.

Here are some of the Democrat savages:

“These [Trump] lawyers should face sanctions…”
Morning Morphs Into Midnight

If you have any doubts as to the lengths the Fascists will go, note that Jennifer Rubin, at WaPo, Jake Tapper, and AOC are calling for lists of trump supporters, to inform employers to make sure they never work again.

First AOC’s ‘list,’ now CNN warns of blacklisting Trump team

Just three days after liberal New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged the creation of a list of President Trump’s “sycophants,” a top CNN host has piled on with a warning that Trump aides battling the president’s legal case could see their job possibilities dry up.
www.washingtonexaminer.com

Democrats are not Americans treating other Americans, no matter their political differences, as human beings. These Democrats have become psychotic. Disagreement earns punishment!!!

Wars, real or imagined are not what made America great- are they?
A Trade War costs consumers money- period. As do all wars, i.e., Poverty, Drugs, Terrorism, Communism, et al.
Jobs will not be coming back- jobs may, and quite possibly, have expanded- that is not coming back- this is, like it or not, a Global Economy- the US Tertiary economy has raised the poverty level all over the world- the US gov't is creating a Hegemony and world colonization using excuses as the reason- reason is a sound explanation- excuses are an attempt to justify-

A song line; a train won't run on a worn out track, once you leave that way, you can never go back-

Not that democrats are any better- BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party subscribe to Borrow to Spend in our British inspired form of Keynesean Economic Theory, designed for, guess what?, a Monarchy, i.e., top down spending, described by Reagan as, Trickle Down-

This:

"...that's how evil and vindictive they are. "

It's all about punishing any who oppose or even question the Wehrmacht.

The issue is their desire to slaughter political opponents, or, at the very least destroy their lives and their livelihood.

In a recent thread, Morning Morphs Into Midnight, the issue was how different the attitude of Republicans winning an election is to Democrats winning.

The former attempt to persuade opponents, while the latter wish to imprison and deny future employment to the other side.

Here are some of the Democrat savages:

“These [Trump] lawyers should face sanctions…”
Morning Morphs Into Midnight

If you have any doubts as to the lengths the Fascists will go, note that Jennifer Rubin, at WaPo, Jake Tapper, and AOC are calling for lists of trump supporters, to inform employers to make sure they never work again.

First AOC’s ‘list,’ now CNN warns of blacklisting Trump team

Just three days after liberal New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged the creation of a list of President Trump’s “sycophants,” a top CNN host has piled on with a warning that Trump aides battling the president’s legal case could see their job possibilities dry up.
www.washingtonexaminer.com

Democrats are not Americans treating other Americans, no matter their political differences, as human beings. These Democrats have become psychotic. Disagreement earns punishment!!!

Oh that's rich coming from a hardcore Trumpanista, Trump screwed himself, no one else had to help but they did and you think it is okay and the Christians of Trumps' that helped by raising funds and donating to the riots and treason....Now you want to whine and cry about how you are abused and mislabeled...All I can say is, too bad so sad I am bleeding red Kool aid for yous, really I am..

Trump will go down as the worst modern President in history

Thankfully, we survived him and now Biden has to pick up the pieces
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm pretty sure Historians will make the determination, not acolyte zealots such as yourself- unless, of course, in all your greatness, come up with a Time Machine that an transport you back and forth- which will help your endeavor to excuse your stupid in public displays-

Obama even had a hard time backing Biden. I think the fact that now Biden will take over his crown as the worst President ever, was probably the main reason he finally broke down and backed him.

Trump will go down as the worst modern President in history

Thankfully, we survived him and now Biden has to pick up the pieces
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm pretty sure Historians will make the determination, not acolyte zealots such as yourself- unless, of course, in all your greatness, come up with a Time Machine that an transport you back and forth- which will help your endeavor to excuse your stupid in public displays-
History will not be kind to Trump

It will look even less kindly on those who voted for him

Last edited:
6. Let’s review what you Democrats were ordered to vote for, and you obeyed:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

Forum List

Back