Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA

Why didn't Hillary and Obama know that?

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots.

Whose butt was Hillary kissing with her stupid reset button?
And if Obama was so tough on Putin, why was he going to be more flexible after the 2012 election?

Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions,

After his butt kissing didn't get Putin to behave?
Gee, who could have seen that coming?

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.

Is it worse than what other countries were saying about the previous weakling POTUS.

Oh Please. The whole world knows that Trump is licking Putin boots.
Obama stick Putin ass with crippling economic sanctions and installed a misssile defense system in Eastern Europe next to Putin Ass.
No matter how much you defend Trump is a lousy weakling POTUS. An embarrassment to the whole world.

Obama stick Putin ass with crippling economic sanctions

After chuckling at the idea that Russia was a threat?

and installed a misssile defense system in Eastern Europe next to Putin Ass.

After promising "flexibility" on that very issue?
Flexibility from Obama? What is that supposed to mean?
Russians are constantly harassing us out there in the international air and waters. Russians fighter jets and spy planes caught off Alaskan coast multiple times this year. Not a single words from weakling pussy Trump.

Flexibility from Obama? What is that supposed to mean?

It means, despite US plans to place missile defense in Eastern Europe, upsetting Putin, Obama promised flexibility on the issue, after the 2012 election.
He told Medvedev not to make waves before the election, and in return, Obama will kill the plans, after the election. Which he did.

Russians are constantly harassing us out there in the international air and waters. Russians fighter jets and spy planes caught off Alaskan coast multiple times this year.

Yeah, Russia is the worst!!!!

Do they need another.....

View attachment 363671

Again compared how Trump licking Putin boots his master puppet. Trump is a traitor Obama cannot comes close.

Russians constantly harassing us. Why is that acceptable? Trump is a weakling POTUS he cannot even said a words against Putin. Why? Trump is pussy. Foreign countries are laughing at us. Currently there is big investigation against US soldiers bounty by the Russians. Did Trump said anything? NONE.
Trump is a Russian assets. A danger to US national democracy and security.

Crooked Hillary lost an election she should have won and let an unqualified bully become POTUS

that's her legacy!

Compared to corrupted Trump. Hillary cannot comes close. You do know that Hillary tax returns are available in public. Clinton Foundation are open for audit..... All clean.

Trump tax returns are NOT available and fighting to his last breath not to be release in public. Trump foundation was ordered to shut down and pay $2 millions for fraud. He paid $25 millions to settle fake Trump university.
CROOKED TRUMP

Compared to corrupted Trump. Hillary cannot comes close.

No kidding. How many billions did Hillary get by selling access?

Like what?

As SOS, meeting with groups who donated to her slush fund...err...foundation.

Can you prove it? Clinton Foundation is open for audit. So any money laundering or illegal activities could have been expose by now. Don’t you think? Not sure where your fabrications are coming from.

Read you link again and tell me what is wrong with that BS. I knew this what you are going to post. Do you even realized how many times your link was posted when Hillary was running for President? Try again.

LOL. Compared to Trump corruptness? Hillary can not comes close. Hillary tax returns are available. Trump is hiding his tax returns and defending it with his last breath.
Hillary testified under oath for hours before republican committees and they denied to charge her with any crime. Trump.....y

Crooked Hillary would have fucked it up just like she fucked up everything she has ever tried to do.
Let’s see, the most infected country in the world, another recession, 5.4 million who lost their health insurance, still pushing to eliminate preexisting condition mandate during a pandemic, a science denier extraordinaire.......all Hillary did was have one Benghazzi attack when Bush had 13 similar attacks.
Oh, did she fk up anything that republicans did not investigate and found.....no collusion, err not guilty. ?
No one could fk up anything as bad as Trump.

The bitch did nothing when she was a Senator and she would be the worst Secretary of State in the history of the Republic if it wasn't for that idiot clown John Kerry.

All she did while in office was sell government influence for contributions to her money laundering scam foundation. That is why she scrubbed her servers so that there would be no record of it.

A vile stupid piece of corrupt shit.

Anybody that voted for her in 2016 was an idiot.

That is so funny. If Hillary Foundation was involved is money laundering. Why is she not being charged today? Why is Clinton Foundation still operational today?

After more than 3 years of Trump lousy president....... Why haven’t they charged Hillary of any wrong doing?

Fake Trump Foundation was ordered to shut down and ordered to pay $2 millions.
Trump University was shut down and paid $25 millions to settle his fraudulent fake university.

This was mentioned many times over and over in this site.

So, you vote for personality and not policy.
Sounds like a plan for failure.
lol...you lost the election or was that your plan? my goodness, your trump lost
The White House Says, “ science should not get in the way of school openings.”
It’s real. Trump is an idiot. Trump is Endangering Our kids and populous in general .

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid. Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.

The only stupidity on display here is yours. You have no idea what Hillary would do as president, except the knowledge that everything would be worse. She does nothing but complain and whine, kind of like you.

BTW, have you noticed that more and more people agree that opening the schools is essential and those that oppose it are doing the work of the democrats, hindering education and making everything as bad as possible so as to gain more power for the democrats. Seems like just what you in your stupidity are advocating. Anti-American to the core, that is you.

Crooked Hillary lost an election she should have won and let an unqualified bully become POTUS

that's her legacy!

Compared to corrupted Trump. Hillary cannot comes close. You do know that Hillary tax returns are available in public. Clinton Foundation are open for audit..... All clean.

Trump tax returns are NOT available and fighting to his last breath not to be release in public. Trump foundation was ordered to shut down and pay $2 millions for fraud. He paid $25 millions to settle fake Trump university.
CROOKED TRUMP

Like what?

Can you prove it? Clinton Foundation is open for audit. So any money laundering or illegal activities could have been expose by now. Don’t you think? Not sure where your fabrications are coming from.

Read you link again and tell me what is wrong with that BS. I knew this what you are going to post. Do you even realized how many times your link was posted when Hillary was running for President? Try again.

LOL. Compared to Trump corruptness? Hillary can not comes close. Hillary tax returns are available. Trump is hiding his tax returns and defending it with his last breath.
Hillary testified under oath for hours before republican committees and they denied to charge her with any crime. Trump.....y

Hillary lied for twelve hours under oath and her flock supported her. Since then, ample evidence has surfaced as to her guilt. It is only a matter of time until one of her murders come out into the light.

To me, there is always going to be someone out there who thinks that they could've done a better job at pretty much everything that can be done on this planet.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Trump won the election because the democrats underestimated the number of stupid people in the voting public.

No, because they ran a terrible campaign and insulted as many people as they could. They, as are you, nothing but egomaniacs who can't stand it when they are caught cheating.

If I could make out your ramblings......you can say anything you want on the Internet. The bottom line is, regardless of Hillary, Trump was and is the most incompetent person for president in the entire field. For those who said they’d rather die then vote for Hillary, you’re time is now. That’s how bad Trump obviously is.

It only sounds like ramblings because it is not the TV version of events you're education feeds off of...your trump lost to the rights trump, in case you don't remember her coronation was held the night before the election...you were beaten by someone you claim is incompetent and that is just so easy to believe

I really don’t care if you were late to the party and now decided Biden was your man.
the enormity of your lack of a thought process is amazing, Biden has ben my choice since at least the end of 2015 when the hand picked queen was handed her birthright...since the party had so many genius types like yourself you decided to get trump elected instead...good job

There was no earthy reason a sane person would vote for Trump over Hillary. None, nada nix.
ditto hillary-v-anyone, hence my vote for johnson, by your own admission you ran the only candidate who was not capable of beating trump...again, good job

There is nothing you can say about the economy, international affairs and general conduct as a president that Hillary would not have been far superior to Trump. I really don’t give a shit about personalities as president. They mean nothing. Anyone in public office that doesn’t believe in science, is dangerous. That’s Trump in a nutshell.
And yet you handed trump the presidency by running a candidate who was clearly the least worthy we had to offer, pure genius, that's hillary voters in a nuthouse
She was the most qualified candidate. Her biggest fault, She is a women. Trump Humpers are now just as misogynist with any woman candidate on the left.

Last edited:
Trump won the election because the democrats underestimated the number of stupid people in the voting public.

No, because they ran a terrible campaign and insulted as many people as they could. They, as are you, nothing but egomaniacs who can't stand it when they are caught cheating.
Not really. as we have seen, Trump Humpers are pretty deplorable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is right.

You say Hillary would have done a "better" job?

A better job of wrecking America, weakening America and dividing America?

Totally correct

How so? When she is not the president. Trump divided this country big time that it will take a many years to repair the damages.
You and the rest of cult members do not understand........ so let me elaborate it for you and the rest of cult members.

Trump rallies the democrats, the democrats, the democrats...... Since when you see a leader of any country that trashes his own citizens? That is Trump.

Trump incite violence against his own people the democrats. LIBERATE save your 2nd amendment.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.

These are just few examples how Trump divided and screwed this country. Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting, dishonest, bad person. Even Trump niece Mary Trump proved I’m 100% accurate.

that's her legacy!

CROOKED TRUMP

Like what?

Hillary lied for twelve hours under oath and her flock supported her. Since then, ample evidence has surfaced as to her guilt. It is only a matter of time until one of her murders come out into the light.
This is a lie.

It’s real. Trump is an idiot. Trump is Endangering Our kids and populous in general .

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid. Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.

The only stupidity on display here is yours. You have no idea what Hillary would do as president, except the knowledge that everything would be worse. She does nothing but complain and whine, kind of like you.

BTW, have you noticed that more and more people agree that opening the schools is essential and those that oppose it are doing the work of the democrats, hindering education and making everything as bad as possible so as to gain more power for the democrats. Seems like just what you in your stupidity are advocating. Anti-American to the core, that is you.
She would have been a far better president than the fuck up we have now. Once again you have made dishonest statements.

That is hilarious. Look how Trump complained, crying, not my fault, bitches, pointing fingers, blaming Obama and blaming Obama and blaming Obama of Covid-19 that has nothing to do with Obama. Dude get real. Trump is a piece of shit.

Oh, the right is virtuous and never insults anyone in the left.
“ deplorable”:is a pretty mild term compared to Humper language. If you look at the definition of deplorable, Trump fits it to a T.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You say Hillary would have done a "better" job?

A better job of wrecking America, weakening America and dividing America?

Totally correct

How so? When she is not the president. Trump divided this country big time that it will take a many years to repair the damages.
You and the rest of cult members do not understand........ so let me elaborate it for you and the rest of cult members.

Your perspective is just that. Most Americans would agree that Obama was FAR more divisive than Trump by any stretch.
If you are a racist black person, then you are awash with anger at all white people and thus the outrage.
When you call trump divisive, what you are really saying is that he is not 100% bending to BLM and doing everything demanded by BLM and the Racist SJW crowd. Which is insanity.

Trump rallies the democrats, the democrats, the democrats...... Since when you see a leader of any country that trashes his own citizens? That is Trump.

Hmmmm..... I saw Obama trash his own citizens many times. FAR more than trump ever did.
You talk trash.

Trump incite violence against his own people the democrats. LIBERATE save your 2nd amendment.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.

These are just few examples how Trump divided and screwed this country. Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting, dishonest, bad person. Even Trump niece Mary Trump proved I’m 100% accurate.

Oh stop it already fool.
I admire a President who defends CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I was surprised how little Obama interfered tbh.
Trump isn't perfect, and I dislike some things about him, but as far as Presidents go, you are doing better under Trump than
you would be under ANY Democrat economically and socially.

Rather than Heroine, you are addicted to the leftist propaganda. If you are black, the left is using you and will discard you and lynch you
if they ever get the power they crave.

I'm glad not all blacks are so ignorant. in fact, more super smart blacks than ever are seeing Trump is the best choice, at least for now.

You can't think broadly enough to realize it, but you are a big fat hen in a cage, cheering Colonel Sanders, as he brings the skillet to frying temperature.
You will realize the harm you've done to yourself, but it'll be too late for you and those like you.

If you actually gave a shit about your people, you'd be focusing on black on black homicide in Chicago.
But nah, you don't. All you really care about is killing whitey and getting reparations you do not deserve.

Last edited:
I'm so scared

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid.
I will agree she is a completely different kind of stupid if that is your point.

Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.
and votes biden

If I could make out your ramblings......you can say anything you want on the Internet. The bottom line is, regardless of Hillary, Trump was and is the most incompetent person for president in the entire field. For those who said they’d rather die then vote for Hillary, you’re time is now. That’s how bad Trump obviously is.

It only sounds like ramblings because it is not the TV version of events you're education feeds off of...your trump lost to the rights trump, in case you don't remember her coronation was held the night before the election...you were beaten by someone you claim is incompetent and that is just so easy to believe

I really don’t care if you were late to the party and now decided Biden was your man.
the enormity of your lack of a thought process is amazing, Biden has ben my choice since at least the end of 2015 when the hand picked queen was handed her birthright...since the party had so many genius types like yourself you decided to get trump elected instead...good job

There was no earthy reason a sane person would vote for Trump over Hillary. None, nada nix.
ditto hillary-v-anyone, hence my vote for johnson, by your own admission you ran the only candidate who was not capable of beating trump...again, good job

There is nothing you can say about the economy, international affairs and general conduct as a president that Hillary would not have been far superior to Trump. I really don’t give a shit about personalities as president. They mean nothing. Anyone in public office that doesn’t believe in science, is dangerous. That’s Trump in a nutshell.
And yet you handed trump the presidency by running a candidate who was clearly the least worthy we had to offer, pure genius, that's hillary voters in a nuthouse
She was the most qualified candidate. Her biggest fault, She is a women. Trump Humpers are now just as misogynist with any woman candidate on the left.

Why is she the most qualified? Because Obama said so?

Doesn't pass the smell test. She may have been the most corrupt, which the voters saw and did not vote for her, no matter how much she whined.

Forum List

Back