Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Why would anyone vote for an ignorant person who does not believe in governance using science ?
to save the country from hillary silly

[/quote]You’re a republican we get it. You will vote for any branded R then listen to Fox News for reasons why it’s A stupid idea to vote otherwise.
[/QUOTE]
I've already voted in my democratic primary and I'm voting for biden in NOV, how did you get this smart? and hillary is why trump is president genius which is why I suppose you ran away from answering the my original question...face it, your trump lost, theres won

Hard to imagine anyone doing a worse job of fighting COVID-19 and the plummeting economy than Trump. America is leaderless in its Presidency. Trump is an empty suit.

Why would anyone vote for an ignorant person who does not believe in governance using science ?
to save the country from hillary silly
You’re a republican we get it. You will vote for any branded R then listen to Fox News for reasons why it’s A stupid idea to vote otherwise.
[/QUOTE]
I've already voted in my democratic primary and I'm voting for biden in NOV, how did you get this smart? and hillary is why trump is president genius which is why I suppose you ran away from answering the my original question...face it, your trump lost, theres won
[/QUOTE]
If I could make out your ramblings......you can say anything you want on the Internet. The bottom line is, regardless of Hillary, Trump was and is the most incompetent person for president in the entire field. For those who said they’d rather die then vote for Hillary, you’re time is now. That’s how bad Trump obviously is.

I really don’t care if you were late to the party and now decided Biden was your man. There was no earthy reason a sane person would vote for Trump over Hillary. None, nada nix. There is nothing you can say about the economy, international affairs and general conduct as a president that Hillary would not have been far superior to Trump. I really don’t give a shit about personalities as president. They mean nothing. Anyone in public office that doesn’t believe in science, is dangerous. That’s Trump in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Hillary knows nothing about science except how to lie about it. Something you seem to admire. You also seem to think that Republicans are solely responsible for this disease, in spite of all of your favorite democrats saying it isn't so.
Well, it’s obvious she knows more then you. You voted for a fool who is literally killing people with his ignorance.

BTW, how would you know who I voted for? More of your delusions?

If you must know, I voted libertarian.
Libertarian.....that’s a joke. Libertarians are often nothing more then republicans who drive Volvo’s and eat sushi.
They seem embarrassed by the republican brand but in reality, they differ only by name and being really weird.

As is usual for you, you are proven wrong, continue to be wrong in everything you claim and throw a hissy fit instead of just admitting that you are wrong. Very mature. It personifies you and your mental capacities.

You obviously know nothing about libertarians along with everything else you support.

All you do is continue to whimper and whine and prove yourself to be less than intelligent. You message is out there for all to see. You are indeed pitiful.
“You are proven wrong.....” shit is wearing thin when you show nothing to prove anything. Libertarians are a joke imo. They claim they’re for civil rights then diss the ACLU. They vote typical republican line while Republicans run up the debt like a house a fire. All I have to know is, they don’t support science.

Your opinion, like you, is worthless and uninformed.

BTW, do you remember how Obama doubled the national debt? Do you claim that he was a republican also?

Finally, as you always do, when you are proven wrong you resort to profanity. The last resort of the inferior mind. Which you have in spades. No original thought and having to resort
Hillary knows nothing about science except how to lie about it. Something you seem to admire. You also seem to think that Republicans are solely responsible for this disease, in spite of all of your favorite democrats saying it isn't so.
Well, it’s obvious she knows more then you. You voted for a fool who is literally killing people with his ignorance.

BTW, how would you know who I voted for? More of your delusions?

If you must know, I voted libertarian.
Libertarian.....that’s a joke. Libertarians are often nothing more then republicans who drive Volvo’s and eat sushi.
They seem embarrassed by the republican brand but in reality, they differ only by name and being really weird.

As is usual for you, you are proven wrong, continue to be wrong in everything you claim and throw a hissy fit instead of just admitting that you are wrong. Very mature. It personifies you and your mental capacities.

You obviously know nothing about libertarians along with everything else you support.

All you do is continue to whimper and whine and prove yourself to be less than intelligent. You message is out there for all to see. You are indeed pitiful.
“You are proven wrong.....” shit is wearing thin when you show nothing to prove anything. Libertarians are a joke imo. They claim they’re for civil rights then diss the ACLU. They vote typical republican line while Republicans run up the debt like a house a fire. All I have to know is, they don’t support science.

Resorting to profanity s always your last resort when it finally dawns on you just how stupid you are.

BTW, do you happen to remember that Obama doubled the national debt? Are you know claiming that he was a republican? Just how stupid are you?

I realize that you are only capable of repeating what others have claimed, you have no original ideas of your own but you are to entrenched in your lies to admit it. Also, you really should look up what "science" is. It is not what you want to claim it is as it refutes what you claim.
Republicans, the party of 10-11 last recessions and over 100 to 1 felony convictions.
The party that disses science and loves tax cuts for the rich. Democrats have a history of better economic growth that republicans never had.
Repos..the party of the ignorant.

Apparently not, as your projections try, once again, to blame others for your own faults.

You really need to read some actual history, not the DNC garbage you seem to consume, t learn the truth and then maybe, just maybe, you could post the truth. But being a democratic sheep this will never happen. The lies are ingrained in you.

You voted for Trump right ?
Lol... johnson, Looks like I have another public school education to deal with
Trying to read your posts definitely indicates a failing in public education.

Yes, public education has definitely failed in your case. You never learn or showed the ability to think for yourself as evidenced by all of your posts proclaiming only reprocessed democratic hate and lies.

Yes, public education has definitely failed in your case. You never learn or showed the ability to think for yourself as evidenced by all of your posts proclaiming only reprocessed democratic hate and lies.
Burp

Burp

That is perhaps the only intelligent comment you have ever made. Who told you what to say?

If I could make out your ramblings......you can say anything you want on the Internet. The bottom line is, regardless of Hillary, Trump was and is the most incompetent person for president in the entire field. For those who said they’d rather die then vote for Hillary, you’re time is now. That’s how bad Trump obviously is.

It only sounds like ramblings because it is not the TV version of events you're education feeds off of...your trump lost to the rights trump, in case you don't remember her coronation was held the night before the election...you were beaten by someone you claim is incompetent and that is just so easy to believe

I really don’t care if you were late to the party and now decided Biden was your man.
the enormity of your lack of a thought process is amazing, Biden has ben my choice since at least the end of 2015 when the hand picked queen was handed her birthright...since the party had so many genius types like yourself you decided to get trump elected instead...good job

There was no earthy reason a sane person would vote for Trump over Hillary. None, nada nix.
ditto hillary-v-anyone, hence my vote for johnson, by your own admission you ran the only candidate who was not capable of beating trump...again, good job

There is nothing you can say about the economy, international affairs and general conduct as a president that Hillary would not have been far superior to Trump. I really don’t give a shit about personalities as president. They mean nothing. Anyone in public office that doesn’t believe in science, is dangerous. That’s Trump in a nutshell.
And yet you handed trump the presidency by running a candidate who was clearly the least worthy we had to offer, pure genius, that's hillary voters in a nuthouse

It only sounds like ramblings because it is not the TV version of events you're education feeds off of...your trump lost to the rights trump, in case you don't remember her coronation was held the night before the election...you were beaten by someone you claim is incompetent and that is just so easy to believe

I really don’t care if you were late to the party and now decided Biden was your man.
the enormity of your lack of a thought process is amazing, Biden has ben my choice since at least the end of 2015 when the hand picked queen was handed her birthright...since the party had so many genius types like yourself you decided to get trump elected instead...good job

There was no earthy reason a sane person would vote for Trump over Hillary. None, nada nix.
ditto hillary-v-anyone, hence my vote for johnson, by your own admission you ran the only candidate who was not capable of beating trump...again, good job

There is nothing you can say about the economy, international affairs and general conduct as a president that Hillary would not have been far superior to Trump. I really don’t give a shit about personalities as president. They mean nothing. Anyone in public office that doesn’t believe in science, is dangerous. That’s Trump in a nutshell.
And yet you handed trump the presidency by running a candidate who was clearly the least worthy we had to offer, pure genius, that's hillary voters in a nuthouse
So, you vote for personality and not policy.
Sounds like a plan for failure.

Well, since you support Hillary you would certainly know all about failure.

lol...you lost the election or was that your plan? my goodness, your trump lost
The White House Says, “ science should not get in the way of school openings.”
It’s real. Trump is an idiot. Trump is Endangering Our kids and populous in general .

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid. Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.

Trump won the election because the democrats underestimated the number of stupid people in the voting public.

Crooked Hillary lost an election she should have won and let an unqualified bully become POTUS

that's her legacy!

Compared to corrupted Trump. Hillary cannot comes close. You do know that Hillary tax returns are available in public. Clinton Foundation are open for audit..... All clean.

Trump tax returns are NOT available and fighting to his last breath not to be release in public. Trump foundation was ordered to shut down and pay $2 millions for fraud. He paid $25 millions to settle fake Trump university.
CROOKED TRUMP

Compared to corrupted Trump. Hillary cannot comes close.

No kidding. How many billions did Hillary get by selling access?

Like what?

As SOS, meeting with groups who donated to her slush fund...err...foundation.

Can you prove it? Clinton Foundation is open for audit. So any money laundering or illegal activities could have been expose by now. Don’t you think? Not sure where your fabrications are coming from.

Read you link again and tell me what is wrong with that BS. I knew this what you are going to post. Do you even realized how many times your link was posted when Hillary was running for President? Try again.

LOL. Compared to Trump corruptness? Hillary can not comes close. Hillary tax returns are available. Trump is hiding his tax returns and defending it with his last breath.

Forum List

Back