Does the Next Presidential Election Even Matter? (WARNING 2500 WORDS)

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
If so, how?

1. The US system is rigged to give all the power to minorities and to completely ignore the will of the people
  2. The choice between the Demolicans and the Republicrats is not a choice at all
  3. The systemic crisis of the US is too deep to be affected by who is in power in the White House

Donald Trump is a spoiler who broke the DemoPublican hegemony. This election will prove whether the American people can defy our rulers a second time. In 2016, the ruling elite underestimated the people. They won't do that again. On the other hand, they don't know how to handle us. Fake polls and rehashed "scandals" that are supposed to make us crawl back to the comfort of our chains have failed. A fake pandemic has failed. Open violence from the Brown Shirts out on a month long Kristalnacht appears ineffective. So will America again defy our rulers and reelect Trump?

Yes.

Will it matter? It will continue the war that the Brown Shirts are waging, but will become far more violent.

Buy guns, buy ammo.

Donald Trump is a spoiler who broke the DemoPublican hegemony. This election will prove whether the American people can defy our rulers a second time. In 2016, the ruling elite underestimated the people. They won't do that again. On the other hand, they don't know how to handle us. Fake polls and rehashed "scandals" that are supposed to make us crawl back to the comfort of our chains have failed. A fake pandemic has failed. Open violence from the Brown Shirts out on a month long Kristalnacht appears ineffective. So will America again defy our rulers and reelect Trump?

Yes.

Will it matter? It will continue the war that the Brown Shirts are waging, but will become far more violent.

Buy guns, buy ammo.

They are pulling all stops this time. Last time they made the mistake of believing their own nonsense about their invincibility - they will not do that again.

Presidential elections quit mattering to me on the evening of November 2, 1976 when Jimmy Carter was just announced the winner of the election. I had voted for him but with the announcement came a deep deflated sense that nothing would really change.

I agree with points 2 & 3 of the OP. For point 1 though I think the left sides with the lower economic class, and the right backs big corporations and billionaires. Thus leaving the middle class pretty much without any true advocates.

So anyways, I've taken the attitude I must fend for myself and it has worked out okay.

If so, how?

1. The US system is rigged to give all the power to minorities and to completely ignore the will of the people
  2. The choice between the Demolicans and the Republicrats is not a choice at all
  3. The systemic crisis of the US is too deep to be affected by who is in power in the White House

The routine of it matters; we must honor the processes which preserve our republic. That being said, that the democrats will and have already begun to cheat the election process is foregone and afoot. The democrats and their sycophant judges, governors, mayors and city aldermen will bend and break every rule in the book and create corrupted new ones—whatever it takes to steal the election. Failing that, the democrats will attempt to take the White House by force.

Forum List

Back