Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

The only things archaic here are the cobwebs in your brain moron.
Name calling child, just like Trump you’re one if his pet pigeons. Bob and weave, make up shit, drop it on the floor then fly away congratulating yourself.
Nah I just see right through your ignorance..... It's pretty easy actually.
So tell me about how it's wrong to use expletives since you exempt yourself from the rule you want others to observe .....retard.

Jo
I’ll respond in kind, pigeon brain. Poop and fly away.

You continue to show impressive capabilities of lying and misstating facts. You are the only one claiming that the electoral college is science and apparently claiming that the popular vote is also science. Neither is true. Hate to burst your bubble.

Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
Where does it say it’s “ science”
Before you embarrass yourself, let’s get one thing clear. “Science” is not an object or an item. It’s not the electoral college. Science is a methodology of generating understanding. The electoral college is a process for electing the president. It’s not a methodology that’s used to generate understanding because it doesn’t use the scientific method. The electoral college is a simple math exercise by a group of selected people.
Science is foreign to conservatives because like Trump the idiot, they aren’t interested in understanding much. If you were, you woukdnt use the word “ science” without looking up the meaning.

Speaking of continuing to try to mis-inform, you now admit your lie about about what science is and what it applies to. You try to tailer a definition to suit your own prejudiced lies and continue to try to insult while defining yourself as the one to insult.

You continue to lack the ability to keep your lies straight and dissemble so as to obscure your meaning.

Here is a hint for you, look at this discussion and you will discover that no one supports your stupidity and lies. For anyone to take your statements seriously, you must have someone respect you. You don't, hence your insults are merely a reflection of how you feel about yourself.
You continue to show impressive capabilities of lying and misstating facts. You are the only one claiming that the electoral college is science and apparently claiming that the popular vote is also science. Neither is true. Hate to burst your bubble.
Geesus, you’ll have to quote that whooper. Up is down, down is up. You’d think after being a member of the aaas for decades I’d know that science is a methodology and not

Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
Before you embarrass yourself, let’s get one thing clear. “Science” is not an object or an item. It’s not the electoral college. Science is a methodology of generating understanding. The electoral college is a process for electing the president. It’s not a methodology that’s used to generate understanding because it doesn’t use the scientific method. The electoral college is a simple math exercise by a group of selected people.
Science is foreign to conservatives because like Trump the idiot, they aren’t interested in understanding much. If you were, you woukdnt use the word “ science” without looking up the meaning.

Speaking of continuing to try to mis-inform, you now admit your lie about about what science is and what it applies to. You try to tailer a definition to suit your own prejudiced lies and continue to try to insult while defining yourself as the one to insult.

You continue to lack the ability to keep your lies straight and dissemble so as to obscure your meaning.

Here is a hint for you, look at this discussion and you will discover that no one supports your stupidity and lies. For anyone to take your statements seriously, you must have someone respect you. You don't, hence your insults are merely a reflection of how you feel about yourself.

Geesus, what a nimrod.
Here is my post. Tell us where I ever said anything you claim.....pigeon

“Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
Science is foreign to conservatives because like Trump the idiot, they aren’t interested in understanding much. If you were, you woukdnt use the word “ science” without looking up the meaning.“

Nor would you, trying to change the meaning of what you have written by tortuously claiming that this is not what you meant then repeating your invalid claims. Perhaps it is you who should get a dictionary to learn the meanings of the words you improperly use to defend your hate and bigotry on the subject. Along with the proper spelling of the words that you use. You defeat yourself with every sentence you write, but that is alright with you as you keep insisting that only you could possibly be correct. Also, along with your continuing refusal to explain your lies on every subject you address.

The truth is plain, you know nothing and lie about everything.
You’re a child.

Trying to have a serious discussion with a liar like you is like talking to a brick wall, or a democrat which is the same level of intelligence.
It’s baby boo boo.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.
he thinks he’s second coming,expert in Medicine and Rusian asset.
Moscow Mitch has protected his ass for three years.
we don’t need anymore, we need Republicans with balls. There are none.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.
Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.
Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Did you read your own post? "Fraud can both a criminal AND civil..." meaning they are two separate types of offense. I doubt if you have any formal education at all.
Why don’t you read this pin head.
Then, rather then sound like a fool, research any law sources you want....go for it
Fraud is a broad term that can be prosecuted criminally or civilly by suit.

Yale case study involving one of your buddies?
Read it. It you need someone to read it for you, we‘ll wait.
Of course you’ll have a reference, not. You Trumpets seldom do.

Ok, you're obviously a "waste of time" troll. I never said it wasn't covered by civil or criminal laws. I said there's no such thing as what you're trying to create because you said something stupid and rather than just admit it, you are doubling down. Criminal law are offenses against people. Civil law deals with disputes between individuals. NOTHING you say can change that and you're boring. Enjoy being ignored as a waste of time.
Sure, what ever you say. You’re just white washing your bogus posts. I’ve always made the point that Trump got away with fraud without criminal prosecution because if his willingness/ability to pay fines and restitution which is a civil penalty.

You on the other hand as a troll were obviously wrong questioning whether fraud could be both a civil and / or criminal offense. Bet your asteroid....and it’s not limited to fraud. There are other civil offenses that become criminal as well. YOU are Trying to BS your way through trumoland without a clue. Too bad being a troll didn’t carry more of a penalty.

Actually, all you are doing, and denying, is pushing your personal opinion and hate as fact. It is not and you continue to be called on it. You are infuriated by these statements and continue to froth at the mouth falsely denying the real truth.

It must suck to be you.
It’s not my personal opinion that Trump is a stupid fool. Three million more voters agreed with me.
It must suck to be dumb. .The majority believe in universal HC and AGW and Fauci over Trump.
You on the other hand.....

There3 you go again, claiming the three million agree with you. Have you talked to them, had discussions with them or is this just more of your rants?

Once again, it proves you to be a liar an stupid.

Once again, you choose to ignore the OP on this thread. How exactly would your goddess Hillary do better? You must have talked to her to try to force your opinions on others. Didn't happen, did it? Further proof of just how lame and how much of a liar you are.
Hillary believes in science. Many Fewer people would be dead. Trump and his Humpers don’t. We have huge deficits and we are in a recession. That’s typical for republicans.
btw, if you’re going to insult me and call me stupid, at least use better grammar.
I was taking to my younger brother who lives in Berlin about the virus. He ask me what in the world is going on in the US? In Germany, they've had about 9000 deaths since this thing started compared 135,000 in the US. There are few die in Berlin everyday but not many, they don't publish them in the newspaper. Covid 19 tests are available everywhere with no waiting and results in 24 hours. Most all the restaurants, bars, movies, schools, daycare, and stores are open with distance restrictions and masks restrictions.

I explained the situation in the US in one sentence. It's a presidential election year.
Yup. It’s about leadership . There is no rudder on the ship of fools; the SS Trump.

And you think running Biden is the solution? You are either farther gone than I guessed.
Trump is a criminal, an imbecile, fraud and he cheats at life.
Yup, Sleepy Joe is the clear choice.

Science dictates that electoral votes choose the president not the popular vote tally. That's what it means to pay attention to science asshole.
Ha ha, it does no such thing.
You’re illiterate too. You throw the word “science“ out there where it doesn’t belong. It would be a science project if the legislature committed to revamping the constitution as needed to meet the needs of the current citizenry. It’s politics when they don’t . Science has a distinct usefulness in generating understanding of the current situation. The constitution is a archaic document whose founders had no idea what would transpire in three hundred years. Go do the only thing you know. Shucking and jiving. There hasn’t been a conservative post that knows anything about science. Take a hike.

if you don't know what the definition of sciences it's not up to me to put your nose in the dictionary try it sometime you'll find that everything I posted is quite accurate.

Trying to hide between two or three paragraphs of bravado does not rescue you from being a social idiot.

if you can't help but spew ignorance then I suggest you look up the term political science and try to figure out why those two words are always so deeply attached.

In the meantime the electoral college will continue to be the method by which we select the president.

The science behind that concept is to prevent large population centers from making decisions for the whole country.

The founding fathers had perfected that science long before your ignorant parents fell on each other and created the retarded catastrophe that grow up to be you.

Jo
Science dictates that electoral votes choose the president not the popular vote tally. That's what it means to pay attention to science asshole.
You’re illiterate too. You throw the word “science“ out there where it doesn’t belong. It would be a science project if the legislature committed to revamping the constitution as needed to meet the needs of the current citizenry. It’s politics when they don’t . Science has a distinct usefulness in generating understanding of the current situation. The constitution is a archaic document whose founders had no idea what would transpire in three hundred years. Go do the only thing you know. Shucking and jiving. There hasn’t been a conservative post that knows anything about science. Take a hike.

if you don't know what the definition of sciences it's not up to me to put your nose in the dictionary try it sometime you'll find that everything I posted is quite accurate.

Trying to hide between two or three paragraphs of bravado does not rescue you from being a social idiot.

if you can't help but spew ignorance then I suggest you look up the term political science and try to figure out why those two words are always so deeply attached.

In the meantime the electoral college will continue to be the method by which we select the president.

The science behind that concept is to prevent large population centers from making decisions for the whole country.

The founding fathers had perfected that science long before your ignorant parents fell on each other and created the retarded catastrophe that grow up to be you.

Jo
Seriously, you just make up shit. Look up the definition of the “electoral college“ and tell us how many times “science“ is mentioned. Then, look up science and tell us how many times “ electoral college“ is mentioned.

Seriously, do you have a clue.

You are a rank Moron with no concept of etymology.

Every major college system in the country features a full credit course
on political science....does this somehow confuse you?

Typical left wing squawk parrot. IQ > 80

Jo
The ramblings of a loser.

Hillary knows nothing about science except how to lie about it. Something you seem to admire. You also seem to think that Republicans are solely responsible for this disease, in spite of all of your favorite democrats saying it isn't so.
Well, it’s obvious she knows more then you. You voted for a fool who is literally killing people with his ignorance.

And you seem to know just as much as she does. That is to say nothing, especially since you have never talked to or met her. Just more of your lies.

Crooked Hillary would have fucked it up just like she fucked up everything she has ever tried to do.
Let’s see, the most infected country in the world, another recession, 5.4 million who lost their health insurance, still pushing to eliminate preexisting condition mandate during a pandemic, a science denier extraordinaire.......all Hillary did was have one Benghazzi attack when Bush had 13 similar attacks.
Oh, did she fk up anything that republicans did not investigate and found.....no collusion, err not guilty. ?
No one could fk up anything as bad as Trump.

The bitch did nothing when she was a Senator and she would be the worst Secretary of State in the history of the Republic if it wasn't for that idiot clown John Kerry.

All she did while in office was sell government influence for contributions to her money laundering scam foundation. That is why she scrubbed her servers so that there would be no record of it.

A vile stupid piece of corrupt shit.

Anybody that voted for her in 2016 was an idiot.
So, you have a problem with women smarter then you. Interesting.

You are confused. My wife is smarter than I and I love her dearly.

Crooked Hillary is a dumbass dishonest scumbag asshole. She was a terrible corrupt third rate lawyer, a shitty ugly FLOTUS, a worthless Senator, a flawed corrupt Secretary of State and a crappy Democrat Presidential Nominee that had more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Only an idiot would have voted for that bitch. She has no credibility on anything. She would have fucked up this pandemic big time, just like all the Democrats are doing in the Commie States and big city shitholes.
Haha
Just a republican Trump Troll.

Projection of your failures is about all you have left.

Jo

Jo
Seriously, you just make up shit. Look up the definition of the “electoral college“ and tell us how many times “science“ is mentioned. Then, look up science and tell us how many times “ electoral college“ is mentioned.

Seriously, do you have a clue.

You are a rank Moron with no concept of etymology.

Every major college system in the country features a full credit course
on political science....does this somehow confuse you?

Typical left wing squawk parrot. IQ > 80

Jo
The ramblings of a loser.

Yes, that is exactly what your ramblings are.

Geesus, you’ll have to quote that whooper. Up is down, down is up. You’d think after being a member of the aaas for decades I’d know that science is a methodology and not

Geesus, what a nimrod.
Here is my post. Tell us where I ever said anything you claim.....pigeon

“Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
Science is foreign to conservatives because like Trump the idiot, they aren’t interested in understanding much. If you were, you woukdnt use the word “ science” without looking up the meaning.“

Nor would you, trying to change the meaning of what you have written by tortuously claiming that this is not what you meant then repeating your invalid claims. Perhaps it is you who should get a dictionary to learn the meanings of the words you improperly use to defend your hate and bigotry on the subject. Along with the proper spelling of the words that you use. You defeat yourself with every sentence you write, but that is alright with you as you keep insisting that only you could possibly be correct. Also, along with your continuing refusal to explain your lies on every subject you address.

The truth is plain, you know nothing and lie about everything.
You’re a child.

Trying to have a serious discussion with a liar like you is like talking to a brick wall, or a democrat which is the same level of intelligence.
It’s baby boo boo.

That actually works for you, although I have a different name in mind for you.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.
he thinks he’s second coming,expert in Medicine and Rusian asset.
Moscow Mitch has protected his ass for three years.
we don’t need anymore, we need Republicans with balls. There are none.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.
Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.
Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Did you read your own post? "Fraud can both a criminal AND civil..." meaning they are two separate types of offense. I doubt if you have any formal education at all.
Why don’t you read this pin head.
Then, rather then sound like a fool, research any law sources you want....go for it
Fraud is a broad term that can be prosecuted criminally or civilly by suit.

Yale case study involving one of your buddies?
Read it. It you need someone to read it for you, we‘ll wait.
Of course you’ll have a reference, not. You Trumpets seldom do.

Ok, you're obviously a "waste of time" troll. I never said it wasn't covered by civil or criminal laws. I said there's no such thing as what you're trying to create because you said something stupid and rather than just admit it, you are doubling down. Criminal law are offenses against people. Civil law deals with disputes between individuals. NOTHING you say can change that and you're boring. Enjoy being ignored as a waste of time.
Sure, what ever you say. You’re just white washing your bogus posts. I’ve always made the point that Trump got away with fraud without criminal prosecution because if his willingness/ability to pay fines and restitution which is a civil penalty.

You on the other hand as a troll were obviously wrong questioning whether fraud could be both a civil and / or criminal offense. Bet your asteroid....and it’s not limited to fraud. There are other civil offenses that become criminal as well. YOU are Trying to BS your way through trumoland without a clue. Too bad being a troll didn’t carry more of a penalty.

Actually, all you are doing, and denying, is pushing your personal opinion and hate as fact. It is not and you continue to be called on it. You are infuriated by these statements and continue to froth at the mouth falsely denying the real truth.

It must suck to be you.
It’s not my personal opinion that Trump is a stupid fool. Three million more voters agreed with me.
It must suck to be dumb. .The majority believe in universal HC and AGW and Fauci over Trump.
You on the other hand.....

There3 you go again, claiming the three million agree with you. Have you talked to them, had discussions with them or is this just more of your rants?

Once again, it proves you to be a liar an stupid.

Once again, you choose to ignore the OP on this thread. How exactly would your goddess Hillary do better? You must have talked to her to try to force your opinions on others. Didn't happen, did it? Further proof of just how lame and how much of a liar you are.
Hillary believes in science. Many Fewer people would be dead. Trump and his Humpers don’t. We have huge deficits and we are in a recession. That’s typical for republicans.
btw, if you’re going to insult me and call me stupid, at least use better grammar.
I was taking to my younger brother who lives in Berlin about the virus. He ask me what in the world is going on in the US? In Germany, they've had about 9000 deaths since this thing started compared 135,000 in the US. There are few die in Berlin everyday but not many, they don't publish them in the newspaper. Covid 19 tests are available everywhere with no waiting and results in 24 hours. Most all the restaurants, bars, movies, schools, daycare, and stores are open with distance restrictions and masks restrictions.

I explained the situation in the US in one sentence. It's a presidential election year.
Yup. It’s about leadership . There is no rudder on the ship of fools; the SS Trump.

And you think running Biden is the solution? You are either farther gone than I guessed.
Trump is a criminal, an imbecile, fraud and he cheats at life.
Yup, Sleepy Joe is the clear choice.

Your false claims ring hollow, Even your beloved dems have not been able to confirm your claims.

That makes you what you accuse others of. If you want to support a senile, deranged sexual predator that is your option and says an awful lot about you.

Hillary knows nothing about science except how to lie about it. Something you seem to admire. You also seem to think that Republicans are solely responsible for this disease, in spite of all of your favorite democrats saying it isn't so.
Well, it’s obvious she knows more then you. You voted for a fool who is literally killing people with his ignorance.

BTW, how would you know who I voted for? More of your delusions?

If you must know, I voted libertarian.

Libertarian.....that’s a joke. Libertarians are often nothing more then republicans who drive Volvo’s and eat sushi.
They seem embarrassed by the republican brand but in reality, they differ only by name and being really weird.

Libertarian.....that’s a joke. Libertarians are often nothing more then republicans who drive Volvo’s and eat sushi.
They seem embarrassed by the republican brand but in reality, they differ only by name and being really weird.

As is usual for you, you are proven wrong, continue to be wrong in everything you claim and throw a hissy fit instead of just admitting that you are wrong. Very mature. It personifies you and your mental capacities.

You obviously know nothing about libertarians along with everything else you support.

All you do is continue to whimper and whine and prove yourself to be less than intelligent. You message is out there for all to see. You are indeed pitiful.

As is usual for you, you are proven wrong, continue to be wrong in everything you claim and throw a hissy fit instead of just admitting that you are wrong. Very mature. It personifies you and your mental capacities.

You obviously know nothing about libertarians along with everything else you support.

All you do is continue to whimper and whine and prove yourself to be less than intelligent. You message is out there for all to see. You are indeed pitiful.
“You are proven wrong.....” shit is wearing thin when you show nothing to prove anything. Libertarians are a joke imo. They claim they’re for civil rights then diss the ACLU. They vote typical republican line while Republicans run up the debt like a house a fire. All I have to know is, they don’t support science.

And you seem to know just as much as she does. That is to say nothing, especially since you have never talked to or met her. Just more of your lies.
This one is particularly Dull. I see nothing in any of the posts that is not taken from some left-wing talking point site somewhere. Apparently they sit down with a bowl of popcorn and browse the web while cutting and pasting other people's ideas and comments into some type of tortured pseudo sentence structure. Then they apparently pick from a drop down list of standard dummy insults that don't always fit the post.

It's pretty amusing actually.

Jo

This one is particularly Dull. I see nothing in any of the posts that is not taken from some left-wing talking point site somewhere. Apparently they sit down with a bowl of popcorn and browse the web while cutting and pasting other people's ideas and comments into some type of tortured pseudo sentence structure. Then they apparently pick from a drop down list of standard dummy insults that don't always fit the post.

It's pretty amusing actually.

Jo

They do that because they have no actual ideas of their own, they can only repeatedly spew the false ideas of others that are vastly superior to them.

“You are proven wrong.....” shit is wearing thin when you show nothing to prove anything. Libertarians are a joke imo. They claim they’re for civil rights then diss the ACLU. They vote typical republican line while Republicans run up the debt like a house a fire. All I have to know is, they don’t support science.

Your opinion, like you, is worthless and uninformed.

BTW, do you remember how Obama doubled the national debt? Do you claim that he was a republican also?

Finally, as you always do, when you are proven wrong you resort to profanity. The last resort of the inferior mind. Which you have in spades. No original thought and having to resort

Resorting to profanity s always your last resort when it finally dawns on you just how stupid you are.

BTW, do you happen to remember that Obama doubled the national debt? Are you know claiming that he was a republican? Just how stupid are you?

I realize that you are only capable of repeating what others have claimed, you have no original ideas of your own but you are to entrenched in your lies to admit it. Also, you really should look up what "science" is. It is not what you want to claim it is as it refutes what you claim.

Your opinion, like you, is worthless and uninformed.

BTW, do you remember how Obama doubled the national debt? Do you claim that he was a republican also?

Finally, as you always do, when you are proven wrong you resort to profanity. The last resort of the inferior mind. Which you have in spades. No original thought and having to resort

Resorting to profanity s always your last resort when it finally dawns on you just how stupid you are.

BTW, do you happen to remember that Obama doubled the national debt? Are you know claiming that he was a republican? Just how stupid are you?

I realize that you are only capable of repeating what others have claimed, you have no original ideas of your own but you are to entrenched in your lies to admit it. Also, you really should look up what "science" is. It is not what you want to claim it is as it refutes what you claim.
Republicans, the party of 10-11 last recessions and over 100 to 1 felony convictions.
The party that disses science and loves tax cuts for the rich. Democrats have a history of better economic growth that republicans never had.
Repos..the party of the ignorant.

She is right.

You say Hillary would have done a "better" job?

A better job of wrecking America, weakening America and dividing America?

Totally correct

mtq656hkk2b51.jpg

Forum List

Back