Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.
still no lie posted. I'm still waiting. BTW, he was under an audit. The IRS backed him on it. don't know what to tell you. Are you saying the IRS is incompetent? A federal authority isn't doing their job? and you want more of them? I'm pointing at you and your layer of stupid.

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.
Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
1594258797506.png

Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
View attachment 361149

And yet, those who dislike (hate) Trump claim to have a complete knowledge of what he means. They also defend their own with claims that what they have said is not what they meant and should be taken by their definition. Biden is a prime example of this when they forgive his racist and sexist comments. Nothing like arguing for a double standard, as long as it conforms to their agenda.

Complete hypocrisy on their part.

Nope, you and Trump are who you are. People who believe in Trump are very similar to him. It’s not much different then a used car salesman trying to swing a deal. When younger, we tried to buy a used CRV with a 2.2 liter motor. The one in the CRV on the lot was 2.0. The salesmand insisted the car on the lot was a 2.2. I opened the hood and the decal on the motor said 2.0. He then insisted.....it was miss labeled. I’m staring at a motor that literally said 2.0 on it with a manual in my other hand from the glove box that indicated they only made the 2.0 that year and listening to a salesman telling me....everyone is wrong, don’t beleive what you see or read. That’s trump and that’s the world of his minions. They are out there and literally live that way. Some are friendly easy going, but you find out quickly...you can’t do any business with them. You move on.

ALERT, ALERT, ALERT TDS, TDS, TDS!!!!! ALERT, ALERT, ALERT, THERE IS NO ALL CLEAR.

Nope, you and Trump are who you are. People who believe in Trump are very similar to him. It’s not much different then a used car salesman trying to swing a deal. When younger, we tried to buy a used CRV with a 2.2 liter motor. The one in the CRV on the lot was 2.0. The salesmand insisted the car on the lot was a 2.2. I opened the hood and the decal on the motor said 2.0. He then insisted.....it was miss labeled. I’m staring at a motor that literally said 2.0 on it with a manual in my other hand from the glove box that indicated they only made the 2.0 that year and listening to a salesman telling me....everyone is wrong, don’t beleive what you see or read. That’s trump and that’s the world of his minions. They are out there and literally live that way. Some are friendly easy going, but you find out quickly...you can’t do any business with them. You move on.
So you bought it?

this is rich
She would have dobe a better job of getting rich off of it for sure

this is rich
She would have dobe a better job of getting rich off of it for sure

No doubt

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA

Why didn't Hillary and Obama know that?

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.
This is exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win the presidency and did whatever they could to make it happen. Having a neophyte in the White House who did not understand world geography much less international politics was a dream come true. Trump's beliefs that the key to international relationships was dependent on personal relationships of leaders has not been true since the decline of the monarchies. Although personal relationships between leaders is still important, it is the goals and needs of the nations that determine long term alliances and agreements. The goals of the US and Russia, the philosophy of governing, use of their military, and their approach to international diplomacy are as different as night and day. Putin must have found his meetings and communications with Trump amusing because he certainly did not have any intention of working with Trump on anything.

"This is exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win the presidency and did whatever they could to make it happen."

Still stuck on that lie? The ONLY person who used false Russian information was Hillary. 6 investigations found there was no collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign. You are forced to repeat lies because you really can't mount a case against Trump.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?

I see that you don't dey that you lie on occasion (I am being kind here), just try your best to change the subject. Caught you again.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the Manhattan district attorney’s demand for President Donald Trump’s tax returns, but kept a hold on Trump’s financial records that Congress has been seeking for more than a year.
the IRS doesn’t care where you legally got your money and how much you legally paid in taxes.
But, if Trump never made a fucking cent in his own and all his money came from a trust fund or Russian business ties, that would be sweet Political fodder. No one could be elected if all his wealth was money from geo political enemies of the US. He was suppose to put his money in a blind trust. If he did did not and is accepting money from foreign nationals for political favors, the IRS doesn’t care....but voters sure would.

Last edited:

read.

Forum List

Back