Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.
Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
View attachment 361149

And yet, those who dislike (hate) Trump claim to have a complete knowledge of what he means. They also defend their own with claims that what they have said is not what they meant and should be taken by their definition. Biden is a prime example of this when they forgive his racist and sexist comments. Nothing like arguing for a double standard, as long as it conforms to their agenda.

Complete hypocrisy on their part.
So you're saying the president should not be taken literally? This strikes me as complete nonsense. Taking someone literally is an obvious early step in taking them seriously. You evaluate what they say for accuracy and consistency, and try to determine their credibility and trustworthiness. Of course you can't take ever thing a president says literally but when most of what a president says is filled misrepresentations, erroneous information, statements subject to interpretations and occasionally out right right lies then the presidents supporters will interpret the president's message based on their beliefs and the opposition will likewise. The result is miscommunications which fans the flames of hatred, that has been a hallmark of Donald Trump.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.
Nope, you and Trump are who you are. People who believe in Trump are very similar to him. It’s not much different then a used car salesman trying to swing a deal. When younger, we tried to buy a used CRV with a 2.2 liter motor. The one in the CRV on the lot was 2.0. The salesmand insisted the car on the lot was a 2.2. I opened the hood and the decal on the motor said 2.0. He then insisted.....it was miss labeled. I’m staring at a motor that literally said 2.0 on it with a manual in my other hand from the glove box that indicated they only made the 2.0 that year and listening to a salesman telling me....everyone is wrong, don’t beleive what you see or read. That’s trump and that’s the world of his minions. They are out there and literally live that way. Some are friendly easy going, but you find out quickly...you can’t do any business with them. You move on.
A pretty good analogy. Actually, Trump has spent most of his life selling, condos, investment property, businesses, developed and undeveloped property. As president he continues selling. What he's selling is not really important him, making the sale is everything because that's a win and that is Trump ultimate goal, winning. He has been a democrat, republican, and independent. He might well have run as a democrat if Hillary had not been in line for the throne. It might seem hard for democrats and republicans to believe, but as a democrat Trump would be fighting for the rights undocumented immigrants, improving Obamacare, and social programs. Trump is like your car salesman who had no real interest in what he was selling, He just wants to win the sale.

Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
View attachment 361149

And yet, those who dislike (hate) Trump claim to have a complete knowledge of what he means. They also defend their own with claims that what they have said is not what they meant and should be taken by their definition. Biden is a prime example of this when they forgive his racist and sexist comments. Nothing like arguing for a double standard, as long as it conforms to their agenda.

So you're saying the president should not be taken literally? This strikes me as complete nonsense. Taking someone literally is an obvious early step in taking them seriously. You evaluate what they say for accuracy and consistency, and try to determine their credibility and trustworthiness. Of course you can't take ever thing a president says literally but when most of what a president says is filled misrepresentations, erroneous information, statements subject to interpretations and occasionally out right right lies then the presidents supporters will interpret the president's message based on their beliefs and the opposition will likewise. The result is miscommunications which fans the flames of hatred, that has been a hallmark of Donald Trump.

Do you apply those same conditions to your democrat buddies? No evidence of that in either fact or your statements.

Last edited:

Nope, you and Trump are who you are. People who believe in Trump are very similar to him. It’s not much different then a used car salesman trying to swing a deal. When younger, we tried to buy a used CRV with a 2.2 liter motor. The one in the CRV on the lot was 2.0. The salesmand insisted the car on the lot was a 2.2. I opened the hood and the decal on the motor said 2.0. He then insisted.....it was miss labeled. I’m staring at a motor that literally said 2.0 on it with a manual in my other hand from the glove box that indicated they only made the 2.0 that year and listening to a salesman telling me....everyone is wrong, don’t beleive what you see or read. That’s trump and that’s the world of his minions. They are out there and literally live that way. Some are friendly easy going, but you find out quickly...you can’t do any business with them. You move on.
A pretty good analogy. Actually, Trump has spent most of his life selling, condos, investment property, businesses, developed and undeveloped property. As president he continues selling. What he's selling is not really important him, making the sale is everything because that's a win and that is Trump ultimate goal, winning. He has been a democrat, republican, and independent. He might well have run as a democrat if Hillary had not been in line for the throne. It might seem hard for democrats and republicans to believe, but as a democrat Trump would be fighting for the rights undocumented immigrants, improving Obamacare, and social programs. Trump is like your car salesman who had no real interest in what he was selling, He just wants to win the sale.

An awful lot of unsubstantiated claims from one with a known bias on the subject. It would seem that you are the one selling lies with no facts to back them up, just your opinion. You claim that democrats should be taken at what is translated as their beliefs yet refuse to offer the same consideration to any other. Your TDS is showing brightly.

View attachment 361149

According to your professed "logic" then Biden is a racist for his statements. Look them up.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the Manhattan district attorney’s demand for President Donald Trump’s tax returns, but kept a hold on Trump’s financial records that Congress has been seeking for more than a year.
the IRS doesn’t care where you legally got your money and how much you legally paid in taxes.
But, if Trump never made a fucking cent in his own and all his money came from a trust fund or Russian business ties, that would be sweet Political fodder. No one could be elected if all his wealth was money from geo political enemies of the US. He was suppose to put his money in a blind trust. If he did did not and is accepting money from foreign nationals for political favors, the IRS doesn’t care....but voters sure would.

" However, even as the high court turned down Trump’s arguments, the justices seemed to ensure weeks or months of ongoing litigation, because Trump will now be able to make other legal arguments that the records are legally privileged. "

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Seriously, you don’t expect they will ever be sent ? Crooks don’t do that. People who support crooks don’t want to see the evidence. Dishonest people are only supported by dishonesty.

View attachment 361149

Do you apply those same conditions to your democrat buddies? No evidence of that in either fact or your statements.
My statements applies to any president who lacks the communication skills of a 6th grader and creates facts as he speaks which kind of narrows the field down to one.

View attachment 361149

My statements applies to any president who lacks the communication skills of a 6th grader and creates facts as he speaks which kind of narrows the field down to one.

No, Obama was a decent speaker and an excellent liar.

read.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

read.

Seriously, you don’t expect they will ever be sent ? Crooks don’t do that. People who support crooks don’t want to see the evidence. Dishonest people are only supported by dishonesty.

I'll wager it'll be LONG after November if they are ever sent. If you claim they'll be sent sooner, you're being dishonest with yourself.

read.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.

read.

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.
he thinks he’s second coming,expert in Medicine and Rusian asset.
Moscow Mitch has protected his ass for three years.
we don’t need anymore, we need Republicans with balls. There are none.

read.

So just trying to create a distraction where none lives. Typical liberal

read.

Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.

As usual, wrong on all counts. But what would expect from a liberal except mindless accusations repeated from your hate filled masters.

BTW, I notice that you make no claims about the excellence of Biden, who presents himself as your dear leader.

Apparently all liberals can do is complain and offer lies to support their idiocy.

read.

Is looking ?

As usual, wrong on all counts. But what would expect from a liberal except mindless accusations repeated from your hate filled masters.

BTW, I notice that you make no claims about the excellence of Biden, who presents himself as your dear leader.

Apparently all liberals can do is complain and offer lies to support their idiocy.
How can liberals be the liars. You guys believe in the likes of people like the tooth fairy, Faux News, Sarah Palin and Trump. None of which have the brains of a mature cucumber.
We’ll make a deal. If you stop lying about liberals, we’ll stop telling the truth about you.

Last edited:

read.

Is looking ?

How can liberals be the liars. You guys believe in the likes of people like the tooth fairy, Faux News, Sarah Palin and Trump. None of which have the brains of a mature cucumber.
We’ll make a deal. If you stop lying about liberals, we’ll stop telling the truth about you.

Your very question how much of a liar you are Claiming that liberals don't lie is as stupid as promoting senile hiden Biden as the perfect man for the job of president. The man cannot even express his own thoughts, he has to read them from notes.

All of the Obama lies and the Pelosi and Schumer lies thrown on to of that expose just how venial and disgusting your lies have become. And the idiots just keep cheering them on. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back