Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

How can liberals be the liars. You guys believe in the likes of people like the tooth fairy, Faux News, Sarah Palin and Trump. None of which have the brains of a mature cucumber.
We’ll make a deal. If you stop lying about liberals, we’ll stop telling the truth about you.
A demofks pure existence is lie.

A fucking chimpanzee in a suit could have done a better job than Trump. Flush the orange turd of a president down the toilet where it belongs.

Crooked Hillary ran away from being a woman instead of exploiting this unique aspect of her candidacy

Crooked Hillary failed to take advantage of the latest technology to build a movement of grassroots supporters

Crooked Hillary let Horny Bill run wild on the trail

of course she was gonna lose, my friends

Hillary lacks spunk and spark. her natural cautiousness militated against inciting the masses. that lack of enthusiasm cost her the presidency, TWICE

run again, Hill!

a disgruntled Hillary campaign staffer said:

"she's incredibly protective to a fault. If i was running for president, i would want my staff and my potential voters to be able to reach me. if you can't reach her, she becomes Cardboard Hillary. you've never spent time with her. she never knows what you do"

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.
he thinks he’s second coming,expert in Medicine and Rusian asset.
Moscow Mitch has protected his ass for three years.
we don’t need anymore, we need Republicans with balls. There are none.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.
Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Last edited:

read.

Is looking ?

Would that be like the claims the democrats make at all times against any who disagree with them?
Guess that we can't take them seriously either, right?

read.

Is looking ?

As usual, wrong on all counts. But what would expect from a liberal except mindless accusations repeated from your hate filled masters.

BTW, I notice that you make no claims about the excellence of Biden, who presents himself as your dear leader.

Apparently all liberals can do is complain and offer lies to support their idiocy.
How can liberals be the liars. You guys believe in the likes of people like the tooth fairy, Faux News, Sarah Palin and Trump. None of which have the brains of a mature cucumber.
We’ll make a deal. If you stop lying about liberals, we’ll stop telling the truth about you.

Your very question how much of a liar you are Claiming that liberals don't lie is as stupid as promoting senile hiden Biden as the perfect man for the job of president. The man cannot even express his own thoughts, he has to read them from notes.

All of the Obama lies and the Pelosi and Schumer lies thrown on to of that expose just how venial and disgusting your lies have become. And the idiots just keep cheering them on. Shame on you.
None of them have ever claimed you can get rid of the virus by sticking a uv light up your arse. Now, that’s an idiot.

read.

Is looking ?

As usual, wrong on all counts. But what would expect from a liberal except mindless accusations repeated from your hate filled masters.

BTW, I notice that you make no claims about the excellence of Biden, who presents himself as your dear leader.

Apparently all liberals can do is complain and offer lies to support their idiocy.

Your very question how much of a liar you are Claiming that liberals don't lie is as stupid as promoting senile hiden Biden as the perfect man for the job of president. The man cannot even express his own thoughts, he has to read them from notes.

All of the Obama lies and the Pelosi and Schumer lies thrown on to of that expose just how venial and disgusting your lies have become. And the idiots just keep cheering them on. Shame on you.
None of them have ever claimed you can get rid of the virus by sticking a uv light up your arse. Now, that’s an idiot.

What the hell are you talking about?

Trying to divert the discussion when you realize that you are losing? A typical liberal move.

Try sticking with actual comments instead of inventing things and claiming others have said them. You would sound much less stupid than you appear now.

sexism leading to Hillary losing is preposterously unlikely. just sayin'

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.

Of course that would depend on whether or not you were taught civics, something not taught anymore.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Last edited:

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

You obviously never took a class nor are you willing to actually search the facts...laxy Trumpers .

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Jealous? You just don't have the money to defend your true beliefs, but they are criminal.

Forum List

Back