Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

this is rich
She is right.
Yeah how she handled bengazi is proof.
Actually, she should get an award. Bush had 13 Bengazis, and she cut it to one. If there were any with fewer consulate attacks, let us know.
did bush have deaths ignoring a consulate?
87 total killed

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Proof that hospitals are killing people. You have nothing on me kid, I had this baby disease

Pay attention Dude.... i never said hospitals are killing people. I have nothing on you? Don’t forget you are very ignorant and you don’t even know what you are talking about.

Are you another FBI turd? because they said exactly the same thing.

FBI turd NAH! I’m just very well informed and properly informed. Compared to your ignorance.

LOL the FBI thought they were very well informed too...................

You are the imbecile that considers what CNN transmits to be well informed information

Funny+Laughing+Animal.png

Coming from conspiracies Fox News and spread fake news. NAH! Truth hurts.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

Really a hight water mark for the democrats and their lying cohorts.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

Nancy Pelosi and her tax returns ring a bell?

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

I’m very aware of Pelosi tax returns.... Well when she run for president I will demand for Pelosi to release her tax returns.

Right now Trump is the president we want to see his tax returns. Just like other previous POTUS.... What is he hiding?

No law says he has to reveal his tax returns. Actually, the law says his tax returns are private, as are the returns of every other tax payer.

Go pound salt.

True. What is he hiding? You can give all your excuses ....... It only proved Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting & dishonest person.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

I’m very aware of Pelosi tax returns.... Well when she run for president I will demand for Pelosi to release her tax returns.

Right now Trump is the president we want to see his tax returns. Just like other previous POTUS.... What is he hiding?

Rather bigoted on your part. Good for thee and not for others? Just like a typical liberal.
Bigoted.... you may want to look at your mirror. Trump is a well known bigot that you support. Meaning you are a true bigot.

Ho

this is rich
She is right.

Do you know how many times this Bengazi BS has been debunked? I’m not sure why members like you keep bringing this up. and you’ve been here this long?
Bengazi hapened because of her incompetence. Even the red cross knew to get their people out.
BULLSHIT...... That's been debunked many many times...... Two years of investigation headed by GOP Trey Gowdy. Didn’t find any wrong or mismanagement by Hillary.
It was her incompetence that got them killed. Just like they said she didn't intend to give China classified information. She is part of the protected class.

How? When Trey Gowdy a GOP took him 2 years to investigate Hillary and found nothing was wrong. But you have evidence? YOU? Don’t be silly.

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:
How many drunk driving deaths, deaths from using mobile devices? All laws.

you are truly uninformed.

you cry wolf shame on you

What is drunk driving has anything to do with with your ignorance? So where is your rebuttal for my post #137 and #154?

You also claimed that Covid-19 showed up here in US September 2019. I asked you to prove that. Where is it?
Covid19 was here years ago, the reason that some people are immune is because they were previously infected

Seriously not everything the government says is real, you do know that right?

Since you are so poorly informed..... Do you have any proof or any link you can share with us? LINKY LINKY?

Crooked Hillary will spend the rest of her life like Miss Havisham from Charles Dicken's Great Expectations, rattling around the house obsessing over what might have been

this is rich
Isn't this the woman who just went to Canada charging people as little as $5.00 a seat to hear her and Bill speak, and the place was mostly EMPTY?

covid no longer meets the criteria to be called an epidemic, let alone a pandemic

And how did you came up with that opinion?

You may want to look what is happening in Arizona, Texas and Florida all run by republican governors. Some hospitals are overwhelmed..... They are shutting down bars, restaurants and other venues. AGAIN. Since when in your life time that ever happened?
Trump and Trumpets down played the severity of this crisis since the beginning. Six months later Trump and his gullibles still playing blame games and continue to downplay the seriousness of Pandemic. Look at his attitude. Does he care? HELL NO.

Crooked Hillary will spend the rest of her life like Miss Havisham from Charles Dicken's Great Expectations, rattling around the house obsessing over what might have been

Crooked Hillary? Compared to Trump corruption? Hillary cannot even comes close. Her tax returns are published in public and Clinton Foundationopen for audit....

Trump hide his tax returns. Did you look at Trump fraudulent Foundation and Trump university?

Here’s another example of Trump corruption. Trump administration is keeping secrets who received the $500 billions loans.

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin refuses to disclose recipients of taxpayer-funded coronavirus business loans

I don't recall anyone dying of a cold. Deaths from Covid are about 130,000. Even if only 1% of population get's serious ill, that's 33 million people.
usually colds turn into flu or pneumonia first and then they die. you're just stupid on top of stupid. I bet you think people don't die in a car either right? layers upon layers of stupid have filled your room.

Are you really this dumb and stupid? I have colds last week... I didn’t get flu or pneumonia. And just because you have a pneumonia doesn’t mean you are going to die.

You may want to read this link to update your ignorance. In US about 1 millions will get sick of pneumonia around 50,000 will die from this disease mostly olds.

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA

Why didn't Hillary and Obama know that?

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots.

Whose butt was Hillary kissing with her stupid reset button?
And if Obama was so tough on Putin, why was he going to be more flexible after the 2012 election?

Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions,

After his butt kissing didn't get Putin to behave?
Gee, who could have seen that coming?

Is it worse than what other countries were saying about the previous weakling POTUS.

Rather bigoted on your part. Good for thee and not for others? Just like a typical liberal.
Bigoted.... you may want to look at your mirror. Trump is a well known bigot that you support. Meaning you are a true bigot.

As usual, your opinion is without merit and exposes you as the true liar and bigot.

Once again, as expected from you, your claims are false. Are you paid by C NN or the DNC to make these claims? Since they match perfectly with the agenda of these two entities it sure seems so.

Ho

this is rich
She is right.

Do you know how many times this Bengazi BS has been debunked? I’m not sure why members like you keep bringing this up. and you’ve been here this long?
Bengazi hapened because of her incompetence. Even the red cross knew to get their people out.
BULLSHIT...... That's been debunked many many times...... Two years of investigation headed by GOP Trey Gowdy. Didn’t find any wrong or mismanagement by Hillary.
It was her incompetence that got them killed. Just like they said she didn't intend to give China classified information. She is part of the protected class.

How? When Trey Gowdy a GOP took him 2 years to investigate Hillary and found nothing was wrong. But you have evidence? YOU? Don’t be silly.

And exactly how would YOU know that I have o evidence? Or that Gowdy found no evidence? Or are you just still repeating what you are told by your masters?

I don't recall anyone dying of a cold. Deaths from Covid are about 130,000. Even if only 1% of population get's serious ill, that's 33 million people.
usually colds turn into flu or pneumonia first and then they die. you're just stupid on top of stupid. I bet you think people don't die in a car either right? layers upon layers of stupid have filled your room.

Are you really this dumb and stupid? I have colds last week... I didn’t get flu or pneumonia. And just because you have a pneumonia doesn’t mean you are going to die.

You may want to read this link to update your ignorance. In US about 1 millions will get sick of pneumonia around 50,000 will die from this disease mostly olds.

All true. The flu and the common cold are caused by different viruses, which means that if you have a cold, it cannot develop into the flu. Colds and the flu have many of the same symptoms so it's easy to confuse the two. It's certainly possible that a bad cold could weaken your immune system making a person more susceptible to the flu but generally they occur independently.

Likewise the flu and pneumonia are completely different diseases. Flu can effect both the upper, and lower repertory track. It constricts and inflames the airways in your body. This would then, “slow down the movement of air and hinder your ability to clear mucus and secretions from the lungs.” This inflammation can cause an increase in your body’s mucus production. This provides and an opportunity for the virus or the bacteria that causes pneumonia to develop. From the patients point of view it may seem that a cold becomes the flu and flu becomes pneumonia but that is not what actually happens.

Forum List

Back