Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Crooked Hillary lost an election she should have won and let an unqualified bully become POTUS

that's her legacy!

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

Really a hight water mark for the democrats and their lying cohorts.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

Nancy Pelosi and her tax returns ring a bell?

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

I’m very aware of Pelosi tax returns.... Well when she run for president I will demand for Pelosi to release her tax returns.

Right now Trump is the president we want to see his tax returns. Just like other previous POTUS.... What is he hiding?

No law says he has to reveal his tax returns. Actually, the law says his tax returns are private, as are the returns of every other tax payer.

Go pound salt.

True. What is he hiding? You can give all your excuses ....... It only proved Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting & dishonest person.

No excuses. As he's been audited again and again, I'd say he's hiding nothing. He just isn't giving you disgusting and dishonest people on the Left anything you demand because you have no right to demand it

Are you really this dumb and stupid? I have colds last week... I didn’t get flu or pneumonia. And just because you have a pneumonia doesn’t mean you are going to die.

You may want to read this link to update your ignorance. In US about 1 millions will get sick of pneumonia around 50,000 will die from this disease mostly olds.

https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/top-pneumonia-facts.pdf
it's not what I said, so you're lying you piece of shit. you don't shit from shitola

if Trump had won by 3 million votes, lost electoral college by 80K, and Russia hacked the RNC, Trump would have advocated nuking all of Russia!

Fuck the Russians.
They didn’t vote, what’s your issue?

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA that you and Trump adore licking Putin boots. Trump is a TRAITOR.

Kind of weird that you have to lie in your posts...why is that?

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA

Why didn't Hillary and Obama know that?

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.
This is exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win the presidency and did whatever they could to make it happen. Having a neophyte in the White House who did not understand world geography much less international politics was a dream come true. Trump's beliefs that the key to international relationships was dependent on personal relationships of leaders has not been true since the decline of the monarchies. Although personal relationships between leaders is still important, it is the goals and needs of the nations that determine long term alliances and agreements. The goals of the US and Russia, the philosophy of governing, use of their military, and their approach to international diplomacy are as different as night and day. Putin must have found his meetings and communications with Trump amusing because he certainly did not have any intention of working with Trump on anything.

Last edited:
All true. The flu and the common cold are caused by different viruses, which means that if you have a cold, it cannot develop into the flu. Colds and the flu have many of the same symptoms so it's easy to confuse the two. It's certainly possible that a bad cold could weaken your immune system making a person more susceptible to the flu but generally they occur independently.

Likewise the flu and pneumonia are completely different diseases. Flu can effect both the upper, and lower repertory track. It constricts and inflames the airways in your body. This would then, “slow down the movement of air and hinder your ability to clear mucus and secretions from the lungs.” This inflammation can cause an increase in your body’s mucus production. This provides and an opportunity for the virus or the bacteria that causes pneumonia to develop. From the patients point of view it may seem that a cold becomes the flu and flu becomes pneumonia but that is not what actually happens.
colds weaken the immune system. And why I wrote what I wrote. charmin didn't quote me correctly. go fking figure.

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.
again, you didn't answer the man's question. How come Obammy allowed interference? where was he besides laughing at the mere mention of it? son, you're so far off base you've been picked off.

Crooked Hillary will spend the rest of her life like Miss Havisham from Charles Dicken's Great Expectations, rattling around the house obsessing over what might have been
Crooked Hillary? Compared to Trump corruption? Hillary cannot even comes close. Trump hide his tax returns.
So you haven't SEEN Trump's tax returns (except the one illegally stolen which showed he paid more than his fair share of taxes).

So, an ABSENCE of information is now proof of corruption? I guess if you plead the 5th, that too is an admission of corruption?

Charwing9.5: The less he sees the more he knows.

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Proof that hospitals are killing people. You have nothing on me kid, I had this baby disease

Pay attention Dude.... i never said hospitals are killing people. I have nothing on you? Don’t forget you are very ignorant and you don’t even know what you are talking about.

Are you another FBI turd? because they said exactly the same thing.

FBI turd NAH! I’m just very well informed and properly informed. Compared to your ignorance.

LOL the FBI thought they were very well informed too...................

You are the imbecile that considers what CNN transmits to be well informed information

Funny+Laughing+Animal.png

Coming from conspiracies Fox News and spread fake news. NAH! Truth hurts.

Have you heard the latest conspiracy? China sprayed every outbound jet with a genetically engineered bat virus and they completely shut the USA down costing oh about 10 trillion dollars to the USA's economy and counting

Could that happen?

covid no longer meets the criteria to be called an epidemic, let alone a pandemic
Trump and Trumpets down played the severity of this crisis since the beginning. Six months later Trump and his gullibles still playing blame games and continue to downplay the seriousness of Pandemic. Look at his attitude. Does he care? HELL NO.
Yep. All TRUMP's fault, right, Chingwing? Meantime, here is what a friend in Catalonia (Spain) tells me:

We have here the calm before the storm. People is relaxing as summer comes and as we live in a very little area with lot of population, all places beaches, malls, pubs, bars are getting crowded. After decreasing the virus presence to nearly nothing the numbers are growing as temporary country workers coming from Africa and East Europe are getting ill as they live and work in no safe situation. Same happened in Germany. Time is working like a clock work machine doubling cases every 5 days, like in the beginning of the pandemia. Poor people, governments act as they didn’t exist and are part of our economy. If they raise their conditions due to Covid that could be a good colateral effect.

I wonder how Trump is causing the resurgense over there, Niblet? Huh?

Secretary Clinton said she was angry that there was twice as much media coverage of The Clinton Foundation than any of the Trump scandals, partly blaming the media for her defeat

who knows if that's true, my friends!

this is rich
She is right.
Yeah how she handled bengazi is proof.
Actually, she should get an award. Bush had 13 Bengazis, and she cut it to one. If there were any with fewer consulate attacks, let us know.
did bush have deaths ignoring a consulate?
And he didn't lie about it. If they would've just come out in the beginning and was truthful about it. There would've been no investigation. But as always a liberal cannot tell the truth.

this is rich
She is right.
Actually, she should get an award. Bush had 13 Bengazis, and she cut it to one. If there were any with fewer consulate attacks, let us know.
87 total killed
Did he lie about them to cover them up?

87 total killed
post the link that gave you that number.
Post the link that says otherwise. i use the same sorcesb

this is rich
She is right.
And he didn't lie about it. If they would've just come out in the beginning and was truthful about it. There would've been no investigation. But as always a liberal cannot tell the truth.
just in case your memory fails you. The republican lead investigation committey found nothing, nada, nix,

this is rich
She is right.
seriously ? You’re joking right. Did you pay attention at the time ? 33 investigations with Hillary under oath for over total hours of testimony. The final vertic of the GOP run investigation was, the administration which includes the Secretary of State,,,,,,DID NOTHING WRONG...
Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

I’m very aware of Pelosi tax returns.... Well when she run for president I will demand for Pelosi to release her tax returns.

Right now Trump is the president we want to see his tax returns. Just like other previous POTUS.... What is he hiding?

No law says he has to reveal his tax returns. Actually, the law says his tax returns are private, as are the returns of every other tax payer.

Go pound salt.

True. What is he hiding? You can give all your excuses ....... It only proved Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting & dishonest person.

No excuses. As he's been audited again and again, I'd say he's hiding nothing. He just isn't giving you disgusting and dishonest people on the Left anything you demand because you have no right to demand it
Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .

87 total killed

this is rich
She is right.
just in case your memory fails you. The republican lead investigation committey found nothing, nada, nix,

this is rich
She is right.
seriously ? You’re joking right. Did you pay attention at the time ? 33 investigations with Hillary under oath for over total hours of testimony. The final vertic of the GOP run investigation was, the administration which includes the Secretary of State,,,,,,DID NOTHING WRONG...

Go pound salt.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .

87 total killed

this is rich
She is right.

this is rich
She is right.

Go pound salt.

When Pelosi turns over her taxes and the democrats stop fixing any investigation we will talk.

Forum List

Back