Second Debate officially canceled and 3rd debate moderator locks down twitter account

Biden has a lot of trouble , over and over, with 200,0000 versus 200,000,000

Trump sucks at a debate. Why do you think he was constantly interrupting trying to spew his crap that night?

FUCK YOU, JACK, you constantly lying POS. Go get the fucking replay of the debate and count the interruptions right now.

While Trump tried to abide by the rules and act professional and respectful, it was BIDEN who interrupted Trump ELEVEN times and Wallace another five until he finally had enough and realized the whole night was a gang bang clusterfuck with Wallace and Biden both attacking him from either side. There was no debate, you ASSHOLE.

By my count, Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

Of course Slate is a left leaning site, so from a right leaning site...

According to a Fox News analysis, Biden interrupted Trump 49 times and Wallace 18 times for a total of 67 interruptions. Trump, meanwhile, interrupted Biden 71 times and Wallace 74 times for a total of 145 interruptions.

Wallace had to ask the President to stop talking because Wallace would not let the a president have his agreed to talking time

As I wrote before and will say it once more they should cancel all remaining debates because they are pointless!

The American Voter has already made their mind up and those proclaiming they are undecided are full of shit and know who they will vote for this coming November!

So why even do another one?

Let them hold rallies, talk to their voting base and on November 3rd let get this final vote done and let move on for once!

No because a debate over the internet is not a debate, lair.
You know that's how the US supreme court debates the cases before it.

If that format is not legitimate, then the USSC is no longer legitimate.

While Trump tried to abide by the rules and act professional and respectful, it was BIDEN who interrupted Trump ELEVEN times and Wallace another five until he finally had enough and realized the whole night was a gang bang clusterfuck with Wallace and Biden both attacking him from either side. There was no debate, you ASSHOLE.
What you, and the other people pushing that meme do, is leave out that those Biden / Wallace interruptions were because Trump broke the rules by responding to Bidens answer, rather than letting Biden get his two minutes for the next question.

Trump was the instigator. And that's because he was in over his head. He knew he was going to get his butt handed to him.

Spare us the bologna, Jack. How can you be the instigator if BIDEN was the one who started it? Get your head screwed on right. Trump got nothing handed to him but the usual seething disrespect the D's always show that no president in history has ever put up with. Shame on you for approving of it. It's all coming back to bite you in the ass.

The only one in over his head was Biden who had no answer when Trump threw up about the criminal enterprise of his son Hunter and what it is that Biden keeps trying to hide about Ukraine and China. But the shit is all coming down now.

You people love to lie to yourselves thinking you're fooling everyone BUT yourself. You are not.

According to a Fox News analysis, Biden interrupted Trump 49 times and Wallace 18 times for a total of 67 interruptions. Trump, meanwhile, interrupted Biden 71 times and Wallace 74 times for a total of 145 interruptions.

Trump doesn't want a virtual debate because
1) The questions come from real people
2) They have to power to hit the mute button when his time is up.

Spare us the bologna, Jack. How can you be the instigator if BIDEN was the one who started it?
When Wallace introduced the second question for Biden to get two minutes to respond to, Trump interrupted.

It was barely 8 minutes into the debate and Trump broke the rules. The interruptions by Wallace and Biden were to get Trump to obey the rules that Trump agreed to.

By my count, Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times.

Yes, I've heard that claim before from Wallace saying Trump interrupted HIM 128 times and proven that would mean an interruption of Wallace EVERY 5 seconds he was speaking! Not only is that insane BS, but what was Wallace trying to do, be a one man show that night? People don't come there to hear that idiot speak.

But you're glazing over the only important point: WHO STARTED IT> Biden interrupted Trump ELEVEN TIMES (if you count non-verbal distractions) and Wallace interrupted him 5 times before Trump even started finally fighting back deciding this must be the call to order for the night: a free for all. Go back and watch the first 17 minutes. I dare you to prove me wrong.

All the media is lying: Trump was the only professional that night who tried to stick to the rules and respect trying to stay on topics and policy, not vile name calling. Biden even refused to address his answers to or even acknowledge the President of the United States was on the stage as that asshat WAllace sat there and said NOTHING.

I'll give Harris credit for one thing: at least she didn't put on a shit show of thuggery like Biden. If that guy gets into the WH, I pity the staff.

Trump sucks at a debate. Why do you think he was constantly interrupting trying to spew his crap that night?

FUCK YOU, JACK, you constantly lying POS. Go get the fucking replay of the debate and count the interruptions right now.

By my count, Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

Of course Slate is a left leaning site, so from a right leaning site...

Each time he interrupted he said something important.

Maybe if the mods were asking Biden the hard questions Trump would not need to. But since as some mods in this board, the mods were hyper partisan democrats... that was not the case.

Biden still hasn't condemned Antifa, thinking it's just an idea, while he kneels for BLM.

Yes, I've heard that claim before from Wallace saying Trump interrupted HIM 128 times and proven that would mean an interruption of Wallace EVERY 5 seconds he was speaking!

From the transcript:

Chris Wallace: (14:57)
Please let him speak, Mr. President.

Vice President Joe Biden: (14:58)
Number two.

President Donald J. Trump: (14:58)
He just lost the left.

Vice President Joe Biden: (14:59)
Number two.

President Donald J. Trump: (15:01)
You just lost the left. You agreed with Bernie Sanders on a plan that you absolutely agreed to and under that plan [crosstalk 00:15:10], they call it socialized medicine.

Chris Wallace: (15:13)
Mr. President.

No because a debate over the internet is not a debate, lair.

You know that's how the US supreme court debates the cases before it.

If that format is not legitimate, then the USSC is no longer legitimate.
Desperation is really terrible isn't it, liar?
You said internet debate isn't legitimate. If that were true, the USSC is no longer legitimate.

Stand down and stand by.

According to a Fox News analysis
Each time he interrupted he said something important.
Maybe if the mods were asking Biden the hard questions Trump would not need to.

WINNER.png
EXCELLENT POINTS, Norm! Whiler Biden interrupted to call Trump a Clown hoping to drown out what Trump was saying hoping the audience wouldn't hear it, Trump interrupted to bring up important policy and historical differences! Stuff like the criminal relationship between Ukraine, China and the Biden Family.

Not only didn't Wallace have the stones to question about this after the House Managers spent WEEKS on the subject, but when Trump brought it up, Wallace literally got involved trying to SHOUT OVER THE PRESIDENT interfering in his own debate!

To her credit, Susan Page the other night asked her questions, then let the candidate give their answrrs as THEY chose to answer them, and even giving time for reply and rebuttal, another thing Wallace refused to do. All Wallace cared about was moving on to the next topic because he was trying to cover too much. He had this stupid thing called "open debate" at the end of every segment where by then, things had just fallen apart. Wallace's format and management was a laugh.

The real disrupter that night was Wallace. Polling shows the one thing most on viewer's minds was the Covid thing and at one point, Wallace even interrupted and cut the POTUS off while trying to explain the Covid response! WTF!

It was a joke.

Anyone can go back and rewatch it and see that I'm right.

Last edited:
Whiler Biden interrupted to call Trump a Clown hoping to drown out what Trump was saying hoping the audience wouldn't hear it, Trump interrupted to bring up important policy and historical differences! Stuff like the criminal relationship between Ukraine, China and the Biden Family.
If you don't believe Trump interrupted more than Biden, listen to Trumps own words admitting it.

From the transcript:

Chris Wallace: (25:38)
Well, frankly, you’ve been doing more interrupting than he has.

President Donald J. Trump: (25:40)
Well, that’s all right, but he does plenty.

Trump was the instigator. And that's because he was in over his head. He knew he was going to get his butt handed to him.

Spare us the bologna, Jack. How can you be the instigator if BIDEN was the one who started it? Get your head screwed on right. Trump got nothing handed to him but the usual seething disrespect the D's always show that no president in history has ever put up with. Shame on you for approving of it. It's all coming back to bite you in the ass.

The only one in over his head was Biden who had no answer when Trump threw up about the criminal enterprise of his son Hunter and what it is that Biden keeps trying to hide about Ukraine and China. But the shit is all coming down now.

You people love to lie to yourselves thinking you're fooling everyone BUT yourself. You are not.

No one cares about Hunter Biden. Just as no one cares about Trump's children in the context of the upcoming election. But since it's the only real thing you Trump supporters can hang on to right now, feel free to run with it. The released emails and documents will amount to NOTHING. Mostly because, there's nothing there. Trump made all of his own issues. The reason the press is on him 24/7 is because he's corrupt and incompetent. And disrespect? Please. The day Obama was elected, the right wing in this country lost their shit. Obama had to put up with way more BS than Trump ever will. Big difference though, Obama ran a clean ship. Trump hasn't.

So, console yourself that the little wuss you support for President quit the debate because he knew he was going to get his butt handed to him.
We'll see if he shows up for the third which I believe is still on. If he quits that one, he may as well resign.

Forum List

Back