CDZ Second Amendment Rights Must be Complete and Uncondional!

You can't hold a major protest march without a permit. That restricts your 1st Amendment freedom of assembly before you assemble. If you do without a permit, it is now a criminal matter.
and keep in mind thats a planned protest,, if a bunch of people randomly show up theres no crime involved,,
No crime but you have no 'right' to assemble there. The cops can tell you to disperse and you must do so.
where is "there"??
Anywhere a bunch of people randomly show up
specifics matter,,, so what are they??

You can't hold a major protest march without a permit. That restricts your 1st Amendment freedom of assembly before you assemble. If you do without a permit, it is now a criminal matter.
and keep in mind thats a planned protest,, if a bunch of people randomly show up theres no crime involved,,
No crime but you have no 'right' to assemble there. The cops can tell you to disperse and you must do so.
where is "there"??
No they don't, what I've said holds for the entire country. Can you provide an example where it does not?

me carrying a gun infringes on no one,,
Until you use it.
exactly,, when that happens we can discuss the reason for it,,
It's a bit late at that point.
that all depends on the reason,, if 5 guys are breaking into your house to kill you and rape your wife I dont see the problem,, as opposed to walking into a school and killing a bunch of kids,,

specifics matter,,

where is "there"??
No they don't, what I've said holds for the entire country. Can you provide an example where it does not?
in an open field at a park where no one else is there,,,

happens everyday in america and no one is ever kicked out,,,

where is "there"??

Unless it is after dark and the park is closed. Unless it is a ball field that is only available by permit. Unless the neighbors complain about the noise.

all guns are military grade,, and what the 2nd was specifically for,,
So you believe the 2nd covers fully automatic weapons like m-2s, gatling guns, artillery, m-1 tanks, A-10s, and rail guns?
are you saying its intent wasnt to defend the country from all threats foreign or domestic???

be kinda hard to defend it if you werent properly armed,,,
I'd wager that even among 2nd amendment lovers, your position is considered extreme. Some of our enemies have nukes, should US citizens be allowed to possess nukes?
why is it you idiots always go to the most extreme???

no one should have nukes,, including dems and repubes,,
So where do you draw the line?
Anything a solder would carry into battle or operate on the battle field. That includes but is not limited to machine guns, hand grenades, RPGs, tanks, artillery, war ships, and the like. Whole nations cannot obtain nuclear weapons. They are cost prohibitive, but even if an individual could purchase a nuke (highly unlikely) I doubt that person would want to use it. That's like doing this:

OIJHjmM.gif

So, if you know any billionaires willing to part with huge chunks of their fortune just for the ability to annihilate a large population and be hunted down for crimes against humanity, point them out.

So you believe the 2nd covers fully automatic weapons like m-2s, gatling guns, artillery, m-1 tanks, A-10s, and rail guns?
are you saying its intent wasnt to defend the country from all threats foreign or domestic???

I'd wager that even among 2nd amendment lovers, your position is considered extreme. Some of our enemies have nukes, should US citizens be allowed to possess nukes?

Anything a solder would carry into battle or operate on the battle field. That includes but is not limited to machine guns, hand grenades, RPGs, tanks, artillery, war ships, and the like. Whole nations cannot obtain nuclear weapons. They are cost prohibitive, but even if an individual could purchase a nuke (highly unlikely) I doubt that person would want to use it. That's like doing this:

OIJHjmM.gif

So, if you know any billionaires willing to part with huge chunks of their fortune just for the ability to annihilate a large population and be hunted down for crimes against humanity, point them out.
Somehow I'm not reassured considering how many crazies or disaffected children there are that are ready to die and would like nothing more than taking a city or as many people as possible with them.

where is "there"??

Unless it is after dark and the park is closed. Unless it is a ball field that is only available by permit. Unless the neighbors complain about the noise.
sure,, but not my point,, if its an open area and people assemble on their own and boithing no one they are free to do that,,

I have never seen any protest that happens at night anyway,, protest are against the government and they are closed at night,,

OIJHjmM.gif

Somehow I'm not reassured considering how many crazies or disaffected children there are that are ready to die and would like nothing more than taking a city or as many people as possible with them.
those that do that are criminals not 2nd supporters,,

Anything a solder would carry into battle or operate on the battle field. That includes but is not limited to machine guns, hand grenades, RPGs, tanks, artillery, war ships, and the like.
I'd guess they are both. If you're a crazy or a gang member I'm sure you'd support being able to buy large caliber weaponry.

Anything a solder would carry into battle or operate on the battle field. That includes but is not limited to machine guns, hand grenades, RPGs, tanks, artillery, war ships, and the like.
I'd guess they are both. If you're a crazy or a gang member I'm sure you'd support being able to buy large caliber weaponry.
what do you mean by crazy??

and depends on the goals of the gang and its members,, if hes committed a crime and in jail then no he shouldnt have guns,,

and to support the 2nd is about defense of the country and your person not oppression of others,, thats what the first part of the 2nd A means,,

Uh huh. Just smear law-abiding gun owners with false criminal charges in a red-light district, or get a crooked doctor to file a civil commitment for mental health.

Psychiatrists and other mental health practitioners have total immunity in local, state, and federal courts in the U.S. to malpractice lawsuits or complaints of misconduct from the patients and former patients whom they were hired by the state to torture and punish.

Every right in the Constitution has ended up in the courts as laws are enacted to define it. We have the 1st Amendment and we have laws defining slander and libel. The 2nd is no different.
You can never own a gun if you've ever been slandered or libelled as "mentally ill." The law explicitly permits such slander and libel and there is no defense for the victim against that.

and depends on the goals of the gang and its members,, if hes committed a crime and in jail then no he shouldnt have guns,,

and to support the 2nd is about defense of the country and your person not oppression of others,, thats what the first part of the 2nd A means,,
How many sane people walk into a school and start shooting children? You would let them have automatic weapons and hand grenades.

I guess I think the defense of the country should be left to the professionals.

Every right in the Constitution has ended up in the courts as laws are enacted to define it. We have the 1st Amendment and we have laws defining slander and libel. The 2nd is no different.
You can never own a gun if you've ever been slandered or libelled as "mentally ill." The law explicitly permits such slander and libel and there is no defense for the victim against that.
What laws permit slander or libel?

How many sane people walk into a school and start shooting children? You would let them have automatic weapons and hand grenades.

I guess I think the defense of the country should be left to the professionals.
once theyve done that they go to jail,, in jail youre not allowed to have guns,,,
and your opinion on who should defend the country in noted,,

and who defends the people if the country is attacked,, or its those pros that are attacking the people??

remember as many people have been killed by their own governments as by others,,

What laws permit slander or libel?
Mental health certs are a 100% legal, absolute, foolproof way to revoke suspects' gun rights for life in a court of law, no questions asked. If you are caught with any weapons you will be charged with multiple felony crimes and serve the maximum possible punishment in prison, no matter what. There is no defense in court. It's moot.

The intent is for peaceable law abiding citizens to own and possess the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that would be semi-automatic weapons with high capacity magazines, @Donald H

Today, it would mean arms comparable to what we issue our soldiers, meaning true assault rifles, capable of both semi-automatic and either fully-automatic or burst-fire operation—Exactly the weapons which our government, in its degenerate corruption, most refuses to allow us to possess.
The "Security of a Free State" Also Refers to Crime Control

"Assault rifle" is a biased term created by the Liberal Language Lords. In a country free of media tongue-control, it would be called a "counter-assault" rifle. It is definitely needed by store owners to wipe out mobs of looters.
The military defines it as having a selector switch, but yeah, most people misuse it. "Assault weapon" is even more nebulous. I try to lead by example and use "semi-automatic rifle," but *shrug* to limited success.

Forum List

Back