Sec Def announces draw down of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is why he fired all those deep state war monger, you leftist psychos...it was not for a fucking coup...you asshole lunatics on this board and in the dinosaur media.

Go ahead liberals, make your case for killing our young people and brown people in the Middle East. Why?

Who are we fighting there at this point?

It’s another brilliant move to do this now.
If Biden goes on to win, he’ll have to be the one to send more troops in to promote the globalist warmonger policy of the Establishment in Washington. LOL he won’t be very popular when he does.

The DOD was dragging its feet on Afghanistan because Esper feared a direct presidential order to withdraw, he admits to the Military Times.

Describing the Pentagon’s wait-and-see Afghanistan strategy, Esper said, “Now, if I were the president, I’d say, ‘Really? Here you go. Here’s a written piece of paper. You’re coming home by December.’”

Esper was desperately seeking to avoid just that.

The stalling tactics Esper admits to are reminiscent of the scenes from Bob Woodward and Miles Taylor’s books, where both authors describe Trump’s staff removing memos from his desk in order to redirect his attention and distract him from executing policy they disagreed with.

Esper had reasons to be worried about a direct order to withdraw. The commander-in-chief is completely within his rights to order the military to withdraw from Afghanistan, said Mark Perry, senior analyst with the Quincy Institute,

Esper had to go.

The DOD was dragging its feet on Afghanistan because Esper feared a direct presidential order to withdraw, he admits to the Military Times.

Describing the Pentagon’s wait-and-see Afghanistan strategy, Esper said, “Now, if I were the president, I’d say, ‘Really? Here you go. Here’s a written piece of paper. You’re coming home by December.’”

The stalling tactics Esper admits to are reminiscent of the scenes from Bob Woodward and Miles Taylor’s books, where both authors describe Trump’s staff removing memos from his desk in order to redirect his attention and distract him from executing policy they disagreed with.

Esper had reasons to be worried about a direct order to withdraw. The commander-in-chief is completely within his rights to order the military to withdraw from Afghanistan, said Mark Perry, senior analyst with the Quincy Institute,

Esper had to go.

Insubordination....YOURE FIRED!

Esper had to go.

Trump is the only president who hasn't started a war or invasion etc since carter. The shadow govt loves bush, obama types. Endless wars, invasion, death, destruction. This is why trump is hated. He hates war and is antithetical to the globalists, neocons who infest the repubs and dems and yearn for never ending war and control.

Never should have gone in in the first place but we did. Now if Trump cuts and runs the Taliban will retake the country in about two years or less. Then the question will be...why did all those GIs die for again?

Never should have gone in in the first place but we did. Now if Trump cuts and runs the Taliban will retake the country in about two years or less. Then the question will be...why did all those GIs die for again?

WE'VE BEEN THERE 19 YEARS DUMB ASS, IT WOULD NOT BE A "CUT AND RUN". YOU JERK OFFS WHO HAVE NEVER FOUGHT ARE GUNG HO BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW JACK S*IT. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME.

We had 20 fucking years to handle it. FFS, we were only in WWII for 4 years.

WE'VE BEEN THERE 19 YEARS DUMB ASS, IT WOULD NOT BE A "CUT AND RUN". YOU JERK OFFS WHO HAVE NEVER FOUGHT ARE GUNG HO BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW JACK S*IT. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME.
You didn't answer the question. If the Taliban retake the country why did all those GIs did for?

But Joe said this morning he wants to finish the job in Syria and Iraq.....

You didn't answer the question. If the Taliban retake the country why did all those GIs did for?
The Taliban was never our enemy to begin with....so why have we been at war with them for 20 years?....lets see you answer that one....

How many lives do we want to lose? It’s time for the world to police themselves. Time for the United States to bring home all the troops from the rest of the world.

Oh I answered it, I answered it in big capital letters. You just aren't a bright enough to understand it. You don't keep scrificing young men because other young men have died in the past. Pissant, let your kid go die.

Why? Because neocon types like bush, obama love never ending wars and the carnage on either side doesn't bother them.

And the peaceniks show once again how hypocritical they all are.

Trump most peaceful President in 50 years and the peaceniks hate him.

Esper had to go.

Trump is the only president who hasn't started a war or invasion etc since carter. The shadow govt loves bush, obama types. Endless wars, invasion, death, destruction. This is why trump is hated. He hates war and is antithetical to the globalists, neocons who infest the repubs and dems and yearn for never ending war and control.
It would have been difficult for the impeached president trump to start a war. He was too busy kissing the a$$es of the despots the conservatives hated before their worship of the cheeto-in-chief made them love Putin and North Korea's Kim Jong Un.

And the peaceniks show once again how hypocritical they all are.

Trump most peaceful President in 50 years and the peaceniks hate him.
The problem is he did this way too late. He should have realized before he took office, that he had to clean house throughout the executive branch and particularly the Pentagon. He’s just not smart enough.

Esper had to go.

It would have been difficult for the impeached president trump to start a war. He was too busy kissing the a$$es of the despots the conservatives hated before their worship of the cheeto-in-chief made them love Putin and North Korea's Kim Jong Un.

Youre delusional. The Russian ghosts were fake witch hunts proven to be false and the impeachment was a projection of what the dems were actually doing. Second and third hand gossip ain't gonna hunt. Anyway, we'll be pushing senile joe to impeachment in two years.

Last edited:

They died fighting and killing Islamic terrorists. We can still do that in the future if they want to attack us again. Or did you think the soldiers went there and died for some permanent US settlement?

Forum List

Back