GOP Takes Back Another House Seat

I was watching Fox News on election day for results.Very early in the night I remember them making the call that control of the house would remain with the Democrats. I wondered how can they do that with so soon; most of the results for congresspeople were not in at the time.

Last edited:
A million man march with weapons would be a much better eye opener for the swampers. If it ever came to be, that would be impressive.

It flies in the face of common sense that dems have lost so many seats of government and yet Trump lost the presidential race.
I think the voters are reacting to the impeachment hoax, All impeachments are done in the House.

That still doesnt answer why Biden would have been elected.
When you look at all the evidence it makes zero sense.
Biden couldnt fill a Taco Bell at his rallies while Trump had 10's of thousands at his rallies.
Biden stayed in his basement and Trump campaigned daily.
Trump supporters had their own rallies with boats and car/truck caravans.
There is no way in hell Biden won this election fairly.

It flies in the face of common sense that dems have lost so many seats of government and yet Trump lost the presidential race.
I think the voters are reacting to the impeachment hoax, All impeachments are done in the House.

That still doesnt answer why Biden would have been elected.
When you look at all the evidence it makes zero sense.
Biden couldnt fill a Taco Bell at his rallies while Trump had 10's of thousands at his rallies.
Biden stayed in his basement and Trump campaigned daily.
Trump supporters had their own rallies with boats and car/truck caravans.
There is no way in hell Biden won this election fairly.
Don't look for logic in this Presidential election. Some people, because of all the media lies, just hate Donald Trump. They vote their emotions.

There is now law stating that a ballot has to be filled out totally.
It is not that difficult to figure out, maybe you should have paid a bit more attention when you
were being educated.
You will probably need an explanation for the rest of your thoughts, later with that.

NO! It does not.

Well tell us why?

Forum List

Back