Seahawks Lead the NFL...

in drug suspensions. :eek:

Report: CB Walter Thurmond suspended four games | Seahawks Blog | Seattle Times

It seems to be an issue in Seattle.

Huggy I thought you would be all over this being a Seahawk fan and all.

Exciting times for Seattle.

I won't deny it. Seattle folks like to get a buzz on. We made buying and selling and recreational use of pot legal. Fortunately the two guys currently in the dog house for criminal stupidity are not our best or most needed players.

Ring me up for a shot at the panic button when Russel Wilson gets stoned.

Nothing Browner or Thurmund could do for Monday's game will prevent Wilson, Tate, Harvin, Lockett, Lynch, Miller, Baldwin, Robinson or Wilson(TE) from scoring more points than the Saints.

I will offer that Brees will throw for one TD but Seattle is lights out in the red zone. I can't give N O more than three FGs more than that. Brees has small hands. He will toss at least one ..probably two ints in the freezing cold, wet and windy CLink.

But suit yourself. Bet against the Hawks.

Seattle fans will probably not start jumping off of the top tier at the stadium like the Raider's faithfull have taken to doing.

Because we have one tiny ray of hope to cling to...

Because as the title of the thread states..at 10-1 Seattle does in fact lead the NFL ...:lol:

Soon to be 11-1.

:clap:

Last edited:

I won't deny it. Seattle folks like to get a buzz on. We made buying and selling and recreational use of pot legal. Fortunately the two guys currently in the dog house for criminal stupidity are not our best or most needed players.

Nothing Browner or Thurmund could do for Monday's game will prevent Wilson, Tate, Harvin, Lockett, Lynch, Miller, Baldwin, Robinson or Wilson(TE) from scoring more points than the Saints.

I will offer that Brees will throw for one TD but Seattle is lights out in the red zone. I can't give N O more than three FGs more than that. Brees has small hands. He will toss at least one ..probably two ints in the freezing cold, wet and windy CLink.

Who said bet against the Hawks? You like to think you and your team are martyrs.

Why are Seahawk fans so stupid. You guys are all or nothing, no rational talk.

Seattle fans will probably not start jumping off of the top tier at the stadium like the Raider's faithfull have taken to doing.

Because as the title of the thread states..at 10-1 Seattle does in fact lead the NFL ...:lol:

Soon to be 11-1.

Lead in drug suspensions, that's got to make you proud.

Soon to be 11-1.

Lead in drug suspensions, that's got to make you proud.

Yawn....

2 out of 53 smoked pot and tested positive.....??? Wow !!! That's about ten times a lower percentage than the public in general.

I'm SHOCKED !!! Shocked I tell you. The NFL needs some excuse to give up the Superbowl to the Hawks this season.. You can whine that you all lost because a couple Seahawks that are currently suspended smoked some pot.

I think that instead of the Seahawks being embarrassed about 2 guys smoking pot...That the NFL should feel ashamed that they let a team with two pot smokers on it have also "smoked " the NFL to a 10-1 league leading record.

That's gotta sting.

So now you go from the NFL conspiring against the Seahawks, to on two out of 53 is less than the general population. :lol: Make up your mind woman!

I have had several employees randomly tested and we are at 0, nada, zilch. It you are a professional and you take your job seriously, this is not an issue.

So now you go from the NFL conspiring against the Seahawks, to on two out of 53 is less than the general population. :lol: Make up your mind woman!

I have had several employees randomly tested and we are at 0, nada, zilch. It you are a professional and you take your job seriously, this is not an issue.

You are comparing your "several" employees to the hundreds of suddenly rich pampered college football players that have made thier way to the NFL? I hate to be the wet blanket but I find it hard to imagine your employees are treated like gods where ever they go and have huge bank accounts thaks to your fabulous wealth that you have no problems parting with. :lol:

I'm happy for you that you have your minimum wage workers so bullied that they don't take thier urine cups and throw them in your face. :lol:

You are comparing your "several" employees to the hundreds of suddenly rich pampered college football players that have made thier way to the NFL? I hate to be the wet blanket but I find it hard to imagine your employees are treated like gods where ever they go and have huge bank accounts thaks to your fabulous wealth that you have no problems parting with. :lol:

I'm happy for you that you have your minimum wage workers so bullied that they don't take thier urine cups and throw them in your face. :lol:

Dumb fuck, they aren't minimum wage, like some over paid, over the hill, lazy ass security guard, cop wanna be. They are tested because we are in a highly regulated business that we if they test positive, they are fired automatically because it is a government requirement. We have over a hundred employees.

You would think that athletes getting paid high sums of money would be smart enough to protect their jobs, but I guess playing in the NFL is not important enough to them.

Dumb fuck, they aren't minimum wage, like some over paid, over the hill, lazy ass security guard, cop wanna be. They are tested because we are in a highly regulated business that we if they test positive, they are fired automatically because it is a government requirement. We have over a hundred employees.

You would think that athletes getting paid high sums of money would be smart enough to protect their jobs, but I guess playing in the NFL is not important enough to them.

I can relate to a time long ago when I was making a lot of money and thought I had the world by the tail. I did pretty well for myself in my early twenties. I can't say I always made the best decisions though. Ego is a wicked disease of the mind.

I can relate to a time long ago when I was making a lot of money and thought I had the world by the tail. I did pretty well for myself in my early twenties. I can't say I always made the best decisions though. Ego is a wicked disease of the mind.

It doesn't seem to stop your ego.

It doesn't seem to stop your ego.

I so try to please you. And .. This is my reward. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers.

Enjoy your T-Day !

Wasn't Browner the starting cb opposite Sherman and part of the whole Legion of Boom? But now he's not one of the best players?

Sure, these aren't offensive players, but Seattle isn't an offense-first team, either. The Seahawks are signing guys off the street to try and replace what they are losing.

It may not end up hurting them as there are still plenty of good players on both defense and offense, but then again, it could leave a hole in the secondary that hurts them. Time will tell.

Oh yes, the "Legion of Boom."

Even in September it was the "Legion of Boom."

Browner Part of the Legion of BOOM!

They even personified the Hawks mission for the season.

October story for the then 6-1 Hawks. The Seahawks are 6-1 for the first time in franchise history after a 34-22 win over the Cardinals on Thursday night, thanks to Brandon Browner, Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and countless others. That is from the Seahawk website.

Browner has been a starter for the last three years, he didn't start three games this year because of injury.

But now he is a wash up, he was on his way out. More Seattle fan spin.

Who said bet against the Hawks? You like to think you and your team are martyrs.

Huggy, looks like you're the victim of a 'Pap' smear.........:shock:.

To quote the Oriental chick.. "Wong Ho !!!"

I fear what he shares comes out of his "other" nether orifice ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQo0E3N1F8]How to collect a "poop" sample! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQo0E3N1F8]How to collect a "poop" sample! - YouTube[/ame]

So explain how a guy that was sooooooo valuable less than a couple weeks ago, was a crappy player and wasn't a starter, and never was starter material?

Oh, wait...you are a Seahawk fan, you don't need to know football, you just look at wins and losses. Notice you spread the shit real well.

So explain how a guy that was sooooooo valuable less than a couple weeks ago, was a crappy player and wasn't a starter, and never was starter material?

Oh, wait...you are a Seahawk fan, you don't need to know football, you just look at wins and losses. Notice you spread the shit real well.

No can do. I don't have a clue who you are refering to.

Link?

Forum List

Back