Seahawks Lead the NFL...

Yes you are and I am glad you finally got off the "pot" as it were and want to discuss a catagory that Seattle does NOT lead in.

Going after other teams.

What team is it that instructed it's players to injure other teams players?

Oh ya ... that's right. The Saints. I find it ironic that you constantly belittle Carroll but the truth is that Sean Payton is the only coach in this game to be banned from contact with his team for a year for the truly heinous business of attempting to cause physical harm to NFL players.

If you ask ex-NFL players, it has been going on for a long, long time. I read a book in the 70's where teams would key in on an opponents sore spots and try to take them out. It is called physical play. NFL insiders to. A person, have said what the Saints were doing, was going on all a long by most if not all teams. I would venture to guess that it still goes on. The NFL just cya'd on New Orleans.

Carroll cheated, he left USC because he got caught, live in your delusional world of the God Peter. All hail Petey! Because cheating is cool only if you win. You'd be the first to crucify him if he was losing. You are like any other homer.

Ya... wanting to win sets me apart from most fans. Got ME there. :lol:

You may find this difficult to swallow but I actually like Carroll. Except his nose. His nose is strangely deformed. It is so badly deformed that at least to me it is uncomfortable to look at his face.

As far as your preoccupation with what happened at USC I am in the camp of blaming the player and the booster and Bush's mother for trying to take advantage of the system behind Carroll's back.

I can't see what Carroll got from Bush's cheating. Carroll isn't stupid as you have so generously already noted. Why would he purposely allow behavior that would clearly put himself at odds with the NCAA?

Since "God Petey" has been up here in Seattle he has always said the right things. He has improved the team.

The drug abuse has been unfortunate but I blame the individuals involved a whole lot more than Carroll.

If you were aware as I am of the layers upon layers of councellors and people on staff trying to steer the players towards improvement in both thier on and off the field lives you wouldn't be as focused on what evil you believe Carroll brings to the team.

Carroll got Bush recruited because of the boosters, if you can't figure that out, well stupid is as stupid does.

The drug abuse I blame management and their picking trouble. Look at their involvement with the Blazers when they had all those issues. Allen wanted talent and took up a bunch of problem players. It's the same in Seattle.

If you ask ex-NFL players, it has been going on for a long, long time. I read a book in the 70's where teams would key in on an opponents sore spots and try to take them out. It is called physical play. NFL insiders to. A person, have said what the Saints were doing, was going on all a long by most if not all teams. I would venture to guess that it still goes on. The NFL just cya'd on New Orleans.

Carroll cheated, he left USC because he got caught, live in your delusional world of the God Peter. All hail Petey! Because cheating is cool only if you win. You'd be the first to crucify him if he was losing. You are like any other homer.

You may find this difficult to swallow but I actually like Carroll. Except his nose. His nose is strangely deformed. It is so badly deformed that at least to me it is uncomfortable to look at his face.

As far as your preoccupation with what happened at USC I am in the camp of blaming the player and the booster and Bush's mother for trying to take advantage of the system behind Carroll's back.

I can't see what Carroll got from Bush's cheating. Carroll isn't stupid as you have so generously already noted. Why would he purposely allow behavior that would clearly put himself at odds with the NCAA?

Since "God Petey" has been up here in Seattle he has always said the right things. He has improved the team.

The drug abuse has been unfortunate but I blame the individuals involved a whole lot more than Carroll.

If you were aware as I am of the layers upon layers of councellors and people on staff trying to steer the players towards improvement in both thier on and off the field lives you wouldn't be as focused on what evil you believe Carroll brings to the team.

Carroll got Bush recruited because of the boosters, if you can't figure that out, well stupid is as stupid does.

The drug abuse I blame management and their picking trouble. Look at their involvement with the Blazers when they had all those issues. Allen wanted talent and took up a bunch of problem players. It's the same in Seattle.

NOW you are really going off the deep end. Comparing the Trailblazers to the Seahawks is stupid. I do find it strange that Allen bought the Portland team. He lives here when he isn't scuba diving in Central America. I'm sure Paul has had second thoughts about keeping his Portland embarrassment.

Allen isn't a baffoon like Jerry Jones. He doesn't micro manage the Seahawks and I am very certain he didn't pick the thugs that play for Portland. Paul's sister has more to do with overseeing football operations than he does. Him and sis have given John Schneider and Carroll full confidense in operating the team and picking the players.

I don't think it is as important if one or two apples turn bad as how thier dissappointment to the team is handled. For the couple of players that havee come up short there are more you never read about that have taken the hand held out and made more than good for the experience. Marshawn Lynch is an example of a troubled player that has made the most of his reclaimation and I believe Percy Harvin has the good character to seize his opportunity to be a better team player here and get what he obviously wants... Superbowl rings.

In short the main difference in Seattle and Portland is that there are no cancers in the Seahawk locker room.

NOW you are really going off the deep end. Comparing the Trailblazers to the Seahawks is stupid. I do find it strange that Allen bought the Portland team. He lives here when he isn't scuba diving in Central America. I'm sure Paul has had second thoughts about keeping his Portland embarrassment.

Allen isn't a baffoon like Jerry Jones. He doesn't micro manage the Seahawks and I am very certain he didn't pick the thugs that play for Portland. Paul's sister has more to do with overseeing football operations than he does. Him and sis have given John Schneider and Carroll full confidense in operating the team and picking the players.

I don't think it is as important if one or two apples turn bad as how thier dissappointment to the team is handled. For the couple of players that havee come up short there are more you never read about that have taken the hand held out and made more than good for the experience. Marshawn Lynch is an example of a troubled player that has made the most of his reclaimation and I believe Percy Harvin has the good character to seize his opportunity to be a better team player here and get what he obviously wants... Superbowl rings.

In short the main difference in Seattle and Portland is that there are no cancers in the Seahawk locker room.

Please tell me who the cancers are in the Portland locker room.

I didn't say there were cancers in the Portland locker room. I said that there were NOT any in the Seahawk locker room.

To be honest I don't follow basketball at all. I have just heard over the years that Portland has disgruntled players..fans...coaches.. but I can't rattle off specifics because like I said I don't give a rats ass about the Trailblazers..or the Sonics..or any basketball team.

I didn't say there were cancers in the Portland locker room. I said that there were NOT any in the Seahawk locker room.

To be honest I don't follow basketball at all. I have just heard over the years that Portland has disgruntled players..fans...coaches.. but I can't rattle off specifics because like I said I don't give a rats ass about the Trailblazers..or the Sonics..or any basketball team.

I guess you have others posting for you, here is your quote, word for word: In short the main difference in Seattle and Portland is that there are no cancers in the Seahawk locker room.

So by say the difference is no cancer in Seattle locker, you imply there are cancers in the Portland locker. Are you really that dense?

And if you don't know, why did you make such a stupid claim? Idiot!

I guess you have others posting for you, here is your quote, word for word: In short the main difference in Seattle and Portland is that there are no cancers in the Seahawk locker room.

So by say the difference is no cancer in Seattle locker, you imply there are cancers in the Portland locker. Are you really that dense?

I do it because you are so easily provoked. A statement that includes an omission is not a statement of fact regarding the omission.

There are many conditions why a team is considered dissfunctional. Portland is clearly a dissfunctional franchise. Perhaps you will dispute THAT claim and link to all the happy clappy 411 about the lack of cancers in Portland's locker room. :lol:

The Seattle Seahawks is clearly not a dissfunctional franchise when is comes to the players in the locker room.

I know what I typed and I knew what your all assuming response would be. I had nothing better to do than pull your chain today. I don't care much about colloge football. Tomorrow I will have more to do and less time to play with your feeble mind.

I do it because you are so easily provoked. A statement that includes an omission is not a statement of fact regarding the omission.

There are many conditions why a team is considered dissfunctional. Portland is clearly a dissfunctional franchise. Perhaps you will dispute THAT claim and link to all the happy clappy 411 about the lack of cancers in Portland's locker room. :lol:

The Seattle Seahawks is clearly not a dissfunctional franchise when is comes to the players in the locker room.

I know what I typed and I knew what your all assuming response would be. I had nothing better to do than pull your chain today. I don't care much about colloge football. Tomorrow I will have more to do and less time to play with your feeble mind.

You do it because you are a one team man and know nothing of any team other than Shehoars.

Portland is a great franchise since they dumped several players 15 years ago. But you wouldn't know because you are an ill informed dumb shit.

You don't mess with me at all. You got caught lying, hands down.

Last edited:

You do it because you are a one team man and know nothing of any team other than Shehoars.

Portland is a great franchise since they dumped several players 15 years ago. But you wouldn't know because you are an ill informed dumb shit.

Duh !! That's cuz you are the winner of the internets !! Me ??? Lie on a computer screen ??

How dare I ???

"Portland is a great franchise since they dumped several players 15 years ago" You crack me up! :lol: You bring up old shit all the time.

BTW there is NOTHING great about Portland, Oregon.

All is well on the earth though seeing how you have brought justice to this tiny corner of USMB.

Duh !! That's cuz you are the winner of the internets !! Me ??? Lie on a computer screen ??

How dare I ???

"Portland is a great franchise since they dumped several players 15 years ago" You crack me up! :lol: You bring up old shit all the time.

BTW there is NOTHING great about Portland, Oregon.

All is well on the earth though seeing how you have brought justice to this tiny corner of USMB.

Play it off, I don't care you lied and got caught, then tried claim you didn't say it. Whatever dude. Hope it doesn't snow in Seattle, no one know how to drive in the white stuff.

Portland has it's good points, so does Seattle, just speaking of the city, not the sheshit fans.

Come Tuesday Seattle will still have the best record in the NFL.

I don't believe the Saints can score more than 24 points against the Hawks. I don't believe any team can score more than 24 points against the Hawks from here on out. The Colts were the ony team to do that this season at 34 points. It was a flukey game.

This is the time of year when Wilson starts to light it up. He has outplayed last years first 11 games and around this time last year he started putting up a series of 50 burgers.

The team is whole again on offense. The missing on defense won't be missed.

Wow! What a game last night...

One more obstical to HFA bites the dust.

Barring some catastrophic collapse Seattle will lead the NFL straight to the Superbowl.

Now if the Seahawks could just learn how to win on the road. :lol:

Forum List

Back