SCOTUS has until midnight EST to decide the fate of Roe v Wade

Then perhaps they were absent the day Marbury v Madison was being taught. Just because the law goes into effect does not mean it cannot be struck down at a later date.

Okay maybe - But for now we will now see absolute chaos in the state of Texas. Women on the schedule who are beyond six weeks will get a cancellation call first thing in the morning.

Okay maybe - But for now we will now see absolute chaos in the state of Texas. Women on the schedule who are beyond six weeks will get a cancellation call first thing in the morning.
Thought you folks supported the cancel culture. Reap what you sow.

i think they should ban it all together , I'd give anything to have a little one will not happen, but there is a lot of people who would adopt a baby plus that tiny little baby will feel; their bodies been ripped apart by in barbaric way , they will be so very scared , babies life matters all life matters .

"I'm so fertile, I had to get an Amazon subscription for coat hangers."

1050793-04-1280.jpg

Apparently if we hear nothing, Greg Abbott and Texghanistan Republicans can outlaw abortion after 6 weeks (when no one knows they are pregnant).

Additionally, anyone in the country can sue and get 10 grand from anyone involved from a doctor to a nurse to the person who drove that woman to the clinic.

So grab those coat hangers ladies - or plan on a 20 hour drive to a state not interested in Taliban tactics.

Roe v Wade is essentially dead.

Rest easy little one, SCOTUS has saved your life.

Thank God for Donald Trump selecting these baby loving judges.

when-do-babies-start-smiling_baby_smiling.jpg

BLM: BABIES LIVES MATTER

Last edited:
The law says nothing about 6 weeks. Let's make that abundantly clear. It says the heart must be beating, that's the standard, not 6 weeks.

The law says nothing about 6 weeks. Let's make that abundantly clear. It says the heart must be beating, that's the standard, not 6 weeks.
And? Oh yes, a heart is non-existent in a 6 week old. No valves/ no chambers/ electrical pulses only and that ain’t a heartbeat.

Last edited:
And? Oh yes, a heart is non-existent in a 6 week old. No valves/ no chambers/ electrical pulses that ain’t a heartbeat.
Right, so "6 weeks" is a strawman argument, created and bolstered solely to drive panic and emotional responses. The law requires a beating heart, and if that's not present at 6 weeks you can legally kill the baby.

Not so sure I'd be eager to kill my newest grandchild, but maybe other people are different.
Nonsense - You’d be PISSED and in no manner would you be willing to encourage your daughter to carry that Devil Spawn to term.

Baby Jesus hates lies. Please stop yours!

Right, so "6 weeks" is a strawman argument, created and bolstered solely to drive panic and emotional responses. The law requires a beating heart, and if that's not present at 6 weeks you can legally kill the baby.
Depends on how Gov Fappit and his flying monkeys define a heartbeat huh? :rolleyes-41:

I admire your confidence but not so sure SCOTUS want punt this one back to the states. It’s kind of what conservatives have been wishing for and it would be copied in every other state with a Republican legislature & governor.
You got till six weeks, then the baby has a heartbeat and becomes a living being. Never seen a bunch of losers so mad about saving lives.

Forum List

Back