My body, my choice = its only for republicans

Poor hypocrites.

You only want choice when your choices kill your neighbors
OutofKitchen.jpg

How about protecting children from being murdered for the sake of convenience? Ever heard of that?

Doesn't matter what's in there, my body is my business. Government has no business intruding. Ever heard of that?

Most women don't know if they are pg by 6 weeks.
Are you saying those women can't keep track of how many men they've slept with in the last six weeks? I believe abortion providers not only because abortion is murder, but because of all the mayhem and other vice and malpractice they perpetuate throughout all specialties of modern medicine.

I'm pretty sure the government didn't get you pregnant and the odds are that you weren't forcibly raped.
Doesn't matter. The government has no valid claim to the contents of my body. It doesn't matter what you think is in there. It's none of your business.

Doesn't matter. The government has no valid claim to the contents of my body. It doesn't matter what you think is in there. It's none of your business.
I don't like the men who patronize people like you either. Child-killers looking for sugar daddies really destroy everything of value in this life and cause a lot of pain and suffering to innocent folks.

I don't like the men who patronize people like you either. Child-killers looking for sugar daddies really destroy everything of value in this life and cause a lot of pain and suffering to innocent folks.
I can't care.

Hmmm... nope. I tried.

Still can't seem to give one shit about what you want.
And I don't want to have to visit any of your child-killing doctors or their Democrat party fellows in other medical specialties if I ever need bona fide medical care myself.

And I don't want to have to visit any of your child-killing doctors or their Democrat party fellows in other medical specialties if I ever need bona fide medical care myself.
Ahh... well, on that we can agree. You should never be forced to see a doctor against your will. Unless you're a "danger to yourself or others", which for you might be a thing.

Doesn't matter what's in there, my body is my business. Government has no business intruding. Ever heard of that?

You are confused Moon Bat. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand Biology any more than you understand Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

There are two distinct human beings. Go look it up. I shit you not. One human should not have the right to kill the other one simply for the sake of convenience. If you think so then that pretty well makes you an immoral piece of shit.

Killing children is a bad thing. That is a core moral foundation of humanity. We don't fuck our sisters, we don't eat other people and we don't kill our children. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand Ethics any more than you understand Biology, History, Economics, Climate Science or the Constitution.

Ahh... well, on that we can agree. You should never be forced to see a doctor against your will. Unless you're a "danger to yourself or others", which for you might be a thing.
Your head need to be twisted 360° off your shoulders and sent to the doctor for examination.

You are confused Moon Bat. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand Biology any more than you understand Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

There are two distinct human beings. Go look it up. I shit you not. One human should not have the right to kill the other one simply for the sake of convenience. If you think so then that pretty well makes you an immoral piece of shit.

Killing children is a bad thing. That is a core moral foundation of humanity. We don't fuck our sisters, we don't eat other people and we don't kill our children. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't understand Ethics any more than you understand Biology, History, Economics, Climate Science or the Constitution.
It doesn't matter what you think is inside my body, it's none of your business. Establishing a precedent that the government can decide to commandeer my body and overrule my wishes of what to do with it will be a mistake. Laws like this will require an overbearing police state to enforce, and will give the government final say on what you do with your own body.

Fools and short-sighted zealots are willing to give up their principles to achieve more immediate goals - but it always harms more than it helps.

It doesn't matter what you think is inside my body, it's none of your business. Establishing a precedent that the government can decide to commandeer my body and overrule my wishes of what to do with it will be a mistake.
Your body evidently needs to be contained in the four concrete walls of a prison cell.
Laws like this will require an overbearing police state to enforce, and will give the government final say on what you do with your own body.
You need to be under 24×7 watch of the prison guards.
Fools and short-sighted zealots are willing to give up their principles to achieve more immediate goals - but it always harms more than it helps.
I think that's a long term situation. A very, very long time in prison is needed for your sort of criminal asshattery.

Your body evidently needs to be contained in the four concrete walls of a prison cell

You need to be under 24×7 watch of the prison guards.

I think that's a long term situation. A very, very long time in prison is needed for your sort of criminal asshattery.

Hmmmm.... I am trying. I'm really am giving it my best. But I still can't muster the will give shit about what you think or need. Sorry.

Forum List

Back